The Easter Challenge!!

When we first got it we mucked around and found out it doesnt recognise you if the weight change is really really different.
So will have to make a new person to get my weight and then compare.

Lets hope my little brother can fix my board as it isnt recognising me anyway. Maybe ive lost alot all ready but I highly doubt it will be enough to not recognise me.

I would of already weighed if they had been working but it feels like I dont have to hit my high expectations every week and wont be disappointed if one week isnt a great loss due to totm or what ever. Feels like im looking at the bigger picture rather than concetrating week to week!

It probably will be that you've already lost enough for it not to recognise you!

I feel exactly the same although I get why other people want to weigh every week, I used to do it every day after all but then it became an obsession that turned into me getting annoyed and giving up. I'm looking forward to finally getting on the scales and seeing the difference. I'm guessed 2, maybe 2 and a half stone. How amazing would that be!

Im just concentrating on dress size for now, I'm almost another down and into a 14. Almost!

xx

Can I suggest maybe weighing somewhere like boots as a one off-knowing how unreliable Wii got can be-you don't even have to look av the print out in boots-just use it as a bench mark-maybe get some one to put it in an envelope and keep it safe for you til end of march, then re weigh and compare xx just a thought??

I like the weight in an envelope idea!! X

That's great :) don't be disappointed that's such a good loss. With this plan it's best not to compare yourself to others as everyone loses differently on it x

I think it's because when I did WW a year and a half ago, I lost 6lbs in the first week having eaten loads and drunk wine!
Second week I lost 4lbs......
Then I started work and it all went to pot.

Seeing others who have less wright to lose than me, but have lost nearly double, does make me wonder if this diet is for me.

:(

Not supposed to be on here at work so not read all the other posts, I will when I get home. Just needed to let you all know that I still have 3 and a half hours before I can go home for my next pack and one of the designers have just sent in FOUR boxes of Dominoes pizza for the office to share. The smell is driving me nutty! I won't have any obviously but just wanted to share the cruel, torturous conditions I am in right now hahaha xx

Oh no that's gotta be my worst nightmare! Trapped hungry in a room full of pizza!! Hope u r surviving it x

I think it's because when I did WW a year and a half ago, I lost 6lbs in the first week having eaten loads and drunk wine!
Second week I lost 4lbs......
Then I started work and it all went to pot.

Seeing others who have less wright to lose than me, but have lost nearly double, does make me wonder if this diet is for me.

:(

A the end of the day you've got to do what you think is best for you. Yes on ww you lost a lot in the first 2 weeks but then you would have been resigned to losing 2lbs a month if you'd have carried on whereas this diet if done right you carry on losing the big numbers. Its hard work and for me weighing can be demotivating, like it has been for you today even though you've lost almost half a stone in a week. That's why I'm choosing not to do it. Another think to remember is people with more weight to lose tend to lose bigger numbers at first.

It was yesterday! I'm at home redecorating now. I powered through it and felt better for it! How are you getting on? xx

Sorry takes me a while to catch ip sometimes! Brilliant well done you. Going good so far thanks :) x

I only lost 5.5lbs in my first week. Really disappointed.....but hey ho onwards and downwards!!

That's great hun don't be disappointed, still a great achievement :)

10/88 - went to the gym today :) for an hour and did an hour of cardio feel fantastic... 100% today! I have felt strong all day after starting Becks diet solution cognitive therapy 6 week program :)

I have you to thank you posted the daily solutions and it reminded me I had this women's book!! It has stuck with me all day and tonight I have done the first days exercises and reading.

Let's hope tomorrow is as successful

10/88 - went to the gym today :) for an hour and did an hour of cardio feel fantastic... 100% today! I have felt strong all day after starting Becks diet solution cognitive therapy 6 week program :)

I have you to thank you posted the daily solutions and it reminded me I had this women's book!! It has stuck with me all day and tonight I have done the first days exercises and reading.

Let's hope tomorrow is as successful

Wow sounds like you've had a fantastic day!! Well done hunny!! I'm gonna get that book, the quotes really help me, I see things completely different now!

Gyming it on day 10 too! Want catch me don't that yet haha, really happy for you!

xx

Day 8 is going well diet wise but I'm in such a bad mood, think I'm bored from all the decorating. Only got half the ceiling to go now but I've lost all motivation to finish it, I think it's because it hurts my neck and I just want someone else to do it for me haha. Gonna have a pack and then try and get it finished.

I noticed I could see my collarbones standing straight last night! Usually have to strain to get those bad boys out! I do wonder how much I've lost but still not tempted to get on the scales.

How's everyone else getting on?

xx

Day 8 is going well diet wise but I'm in such a bad mood, think I'm bored from all the decorating. Only got half the ceiling to go now but I've lost all motivation to finish it, I think it's because it hurts my neck and I just want someone else to do it for me haha. Gonna have a pack and then try and get it finished.

I noticed I could see my collarbones standing straight last night! Usually have to strain to get those bad boys out! I do wonder how much I've lost but still not tempted to get on the scales.

How's everyone else getting on?

xx

Well I can see differnce in my clothes because they are hanging off me. My dad asked why my clothes were so baggy and that I looked a mess because they didnt fit me! Which is his way of telling me ive lost weight! He asked ifbi had any other clothesbthat fit me better and if i didn't he would buy me some leggings and a top from primark. I told him I have clothes that fit but I wasn't going to make more clothes dirty (ive only worn these clothes for a few hours) unless he wants to do my washing! Lol god love him like!

Got my wii fit scales back all fixed and I am slightly tempted but not going to!

Day 12 nearly done!!! Had chicken and cauli and a toffee shake.

Gona have a bar and a chilli pack in a min.

I love starting things but im terrible for finishing them! Lol

Xxx

Well I can see differnce in my clothes because they are hanging off me. My dad asked why my clothes were so baggy and that I looked a mess because they didnt fit me! Which is his way of telling me ive lost weight! He asked ifbi had any other clothesbthat fit me better and if i didn't he would buy me some leggings and a top from primark. I told him I have clothes that fit but I wasn't going to make more clothes dirty (ive only worn these clothes for a few hours) unless he wants to do my washing! Lol god love him like!

Got my wii fit scales back all fixed and I am slightly tempted but not going to!

Day 12 nearly done!!! Had chicken and cauli and a toffee shake.

Gona have a bar and a chilli pack in a min.

I love starting things but im terrible for finishing them! Lol

Xxx

Typical man!! Sounds like my dad, he never gives me a compliment unless prompted haha.

Clothes hanging off can only be a good thing!! It is mad how quick your body changes in such a short period of time. You should post some photos missy!!

Ive only eaten twice today :/ had salmon, tiny portion of cottage cheese, dry fried mushrooms and a poached egg for my brunch and had a mushroom pasta before. Not hungry at all. My roomie just sat across from me eating rice pudding, which is one if my top five favourite foods and it didn't even faze me. Should probably make a shake but I've just paid ted my nails and don't wanna smudge them washing my shaker haha

xx

I'm struggling after a rubbish first week weight loss.
Feel very demotivated :(

5.5lbs is not a rubbish loss! Like I said before the average weekly loss on this is between 2-3lbs a week. You shouldn't focus on what others are losing because they are in different situations and their bodies are different.

Maybe try not weighing for a couple of weeks and giving it all you've got, then get on the scales and see what you've lost. Hopefully that way you won't be as disappointed.

You're doing brilliant, don't give up xx

Typical man!! Sounds like my dad, he never gives me a compliment unless prompted haha.

Clothes hanging off can only be a good thing!! It is mad how quick your body changes in such a short period of time. You should post some photos missy!!

Ive only eaten twice today :/ had salmon, tiny portion of cottage cheese, dry fried mushrooms and a poached egg for my brunch and had a mushroom pasta before. Not hungry at all. My roomie just sat across from me eating rice pudding, which is one if my top five favourite foods and it didn't even faze me. Should probably make a shake but I've just paid ted my nails and don't wanna smudge them washing my shaker haha

xx

My dad is the same. He means well by it but he doesnt know how to express it.

Well my partner has now joined me. He has 2.5 stone to lose and he is only doing it because he doesnt think its as hard as I say it can be.

Haha im like that! I cant do anything while my nails are wet thats what I have the OH for. Its his most redeeming feature! Lol

Back