• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THE END OF DAY 1

missyd

Gold Member
well im at the end of day one and have survived dont know how after that chicken soup:crazy:
messed up making a choc mousse made it with 4 fl oz of water thought it was a bit watery then realised i was following the mens instructions (whoops!)
but im ready for day 2!
thank god for this site reading your posts and seeing your weight losses and results is a real boost
X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yay You! well done on day 1!

Today is day 4 for me and from what i can gather it should get easier from here on in.

I havent made a mousse yet - i really like the shakes!

We both have about the same amount to loose - i want to shift 3.5stones!

I look forward to sharing this experience and our results with u!

xox

lillie

weighs a lot less
well done on day 1 missy and both remember this week is the hardest but its so worth it ,water water water xx

missyd

Gold Member
thanks julz
i think the mousse would have been better if i had made it with the right amount of water, and the strawberry shake is ok havent tried vanilla yet
X

missyd

Gold Member
LOOKING FANTASTIC LILLIE!!!!

Well done 1 down............... x

missyd

Gold Member
Thanks Guys Im Looking Forward To Getting Week 1 Over I Hear It Gets Easier?????????? X

lillie

weighs a lot less
thanks missyd,it really does get easier and the first weigh in keeps you going xx

missyd

Gold Member
mind you im getting alot of excercise going up and down the stairs to the loo lol X

Well done to both of you.

missyd I agree with you about the chicken soup!!!!! I much prefer the strawberry shake!

I cant wait to my first weigh in - i dont feel like i have lost a pound - so i hope the scales say different ! Im in a funny mood tonight and if i wasnt on lipotrim i would def be comfort eating..........................

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
well im at the end of day one and have survived dont know how after that chicken soup:crazy:
messed up making a choc mousse made it with 4 fl oz of water thought it was a bit watery then realised i was following the mens instructions (whoops!)
but im ready for day 2!
thank god for this site reading your posts and seeing your weight losses and results is a real boost
X
Well done hun...good luck for tomorrow i am sure you'll sail it tho

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I cant wait to my first weigh in - i dont feel like i have lost a pound - so i hope the scales say different ! Im in a funny mood tonight and if i wasnt on lipotrim i would def be comfort eating..........................
I am like this every week...but i bet you have a fab loss!!!!!

Me too! Don't know what is wrong with me! I had a long hot bath earlier to take my mind off food! I haven't had a day like this since I started! I can only think it is coz it is a long weekend and the weather has been so grotty!

I have my WI tomorrow so I am determined to be good tonight! Be strong and good luck with your first WI. Is it tomorrow?

Ooophs, took me longer to do my reply to thefutureisbright!!!

Good luck tomorrow!

hey - thanks girls - i am only on day 4 so another few days to weigh in... today has been hard for me. I am still very determined though x

Hey nic - well done with your weight loss today - :) xox