The epic journey begins!

Gosh so close. Well done! I am plodding on...counting the days! Going to have a facial tomorrow after yoga as a treat. Xo

Ooooo a facial! It's been years since I had one of those! What a lovely treat! Hubby has promised me a whole new wardrobe, no limit on money :happy036: so I'm in the process of compiling a list of things that I really need/always wanted like........beautiful matching underwear in my new size! Knee high zip up boots as my calves were always too big to do the zip up and it used to be uber embarrassing! Some converse trainers, always felt too frumpy to carry it off and now I'm feeling trendy! A superdry coat for the winter...I could never fit in them before and again that used to be embarrassing in shops! Oh and some new glasses lol, the ones I have now are too big for my face as my face shape has changed and they just don't look right anymore!! Oooooooo exciting!!

So I had a bit of a bad evening last night......got some bad news about my dads health that left me very upset and wanting to reach for food....any food.....anything would've done....crisps, biscuits...there was no chocolate in the house but I would've gone to buy some :devilangel: I was having a total battle with myself. My poor hubby was trying to keep me strong and tell me that it wasn't going to help , that I'd feel worse etc (I don't think I would've felt worse tbh but there we go!) and in the end he basically said if I stayed strong and just had my cambridge bar to eat he'd give me £100...... So I did and he did! Bless him, he's a sweetie.....still feel utterly emotional about my dad this morning but the urge to eat has fizzled out some what xxxx

Sorry to hear about your Dad but well done for resisting the urge to eat. If hunger is not the problem then eating is not the solution! (Say it with me!!) now go and treat yourself to something non food related! Hugs xo

Thank you ladies, this weekend has been a write off really. I haven't majorly cheated but been secretly eating which is probably worse! A biscuit here and there , the odd sausage roll, bit of cheese etc. But owned up to it tonight had a plate of nachos and a choccie bar and back on track 100% tomorrow....I got on track last Monday just fine and I need to focus on my goal....I could merely be 9/10lbs away from goal......2-3 weeks and I could be done....so silly to go off track now so on the straight and narrow tomorrow indefinitely!

Maybe it's time to work up the steps? Might be easier in the long run? Ox

So I weighed myself this morning as my consultant is on holiday and I've stayed the same! Which tbh is a bit of a relief as after the whole having a bit of food here and there I had a final splurge and had a takeaway with hubs and officially drew the line and for the last two days I've been 100% so I'm back in the game!

its only because my consultant is away that I buckled....it's that whole...'I'm not going to see her for three weeks so I can be naughty and then get back on track ' mindset which is really dangerous and I fell into it but I now have two weeks and I'm aiming to lose a good half stone so fingers crossed!

On a huge plus point I popped back into my old workplace last week...I haven't been into see them for a year and they've only ever really been fat or pregnant whilst there and three of them did a good old double take and said they didn't recognise me! Get in there!!

So pleased you are over your 'blip' You have done absolutely brilliantly. 11.2 That is so slim. You have worked really hard to achieve it and although I don't know you I'm very proud of you!:)

Oh Jilly! Thank you! That's so sweet of you to say so! It's things like that that make all the difference!

11.2! I know! I haven't been this weight for over a decade and tbh I think that's part of why I cheated! I think it can be easy to get complacent and think 'well I'm almost at goal and I'm a size 12, so I'll have a biscuit!' Which is what I have been doing! But I really really want to get to 10.7 so if I stick to it it may only be another three weeks! I have got a few meals coming up....bank holiday weekend and a huge family get together but hoping I can stay strong and just have my bar and then a proper meal out at a posh restaurant in a few weeks but that'll be two days before my official weigh in, oooops! Just gonna have to make wise choices and hope for the best!!!

Thank you for your kind words *leaving now with a smile* xx

Before I started on Monday, I read through the entire of your log - you are a true inspiration for people like me, and I think, well - if you can do it, I must be able to too!

Keep at it and you'll be hitting that target in no time! :)

xx

I'm baffled by my scales this week. Yesterday morning I weighed in 111kg, last night,113 and this morning 111 again? How can you put on 2kg during the day?!!

Any advice?

Hi pops, I know your body can do very strange things in the week and that's why consultants tell you never to weigh inbetween! But I've always weighed daily! It has it's advantages and disadvantages....weight going on one of them but then in couple of days it will right itself again....I think it's just the body holding onto water!

Flic .......thank you sooooooooo much :thankyou: that means a lot to know I'm helping people, thank you everyone! It hasn't been easy, the mental battle is the hardest!! But you can all totally do it !

Hello peeps! How's the bank holiday going? They're always a tough one!

i had a meal out yesterday :booboo: I seem to be ok for 2-3 days on plan and then I slip.....it wasn't a major slip up tho and I'm straight back on it today although am off to a big family birthday party but will remain strong. I only have nine days until my consultant is back off holiday and in seven days I'm off out for a posh meal so I have to lose as much as poss before then....I'll be mortified at weigh in otherwise! Especially when I'm planning on becoming a consultant myself! So it's drink drink and drink more water for the next seven days and I may even try and go without my ss+ meal and just do ss if I can.

Hope everyone one else is being stronger than me!

To much protein yesterday, hey ho!!! Could not resist the lobster tails at the coast and then chicken for tea. Back on track today. Probably not done to much damage tho (I hope!!!!)

Too much protein isn't so bad pops, better than too many carbs!

I was was saved yesterday at the meal, I thought it'd be a party Buffett and then discovered everyone had a place at the table and I could smell a delicious chilli cooking but thankfully there was also some cold meats and salad so I just had chicken salad and NO cake! Despite being offered cake several times I still said no....back in the game!! Scales showed I haven't put on after the bank holiday splurge, possibly lost half a pound so need to stay on track now before this big meal out next week!

It smelt delicious!! :banghead:

Application fine, just waiting for my training day which is two weeks tomorrow, can't come soon enough , feels like I've been waiting for it forever! Then as soon as the training day is over I want to sit the exam the next day to get the ball rolling! I need to get accredited ASAP!

Back