The epic journey begins!

Another unofficial weigh in this morning as my consultant is still away! But 2lbs off which I'm pleased with as I've only really been doing it properly since Monday!

Im changing my goal weight from 10.7 to 10.3 to make it a good old five stone off in total so twelve pounds to go till goal! Whopeeee!!! Feeling in the zone, my size 12's are starting to feel loose on me which is just amazing....I don't think I have the right bone structure to be a size 10 ! I'm all hips , boobs , and small waist but I'm going to give it a damn good try!

Well done pops that's fab!!! What's your total so far? X

Total is 15kg. I'm having a few days when mid September as I'm off to Spain. Back on SS when I return. Want to shift another 4 stone :)

That's really good!! I just had to convert kg to stone on google tho as I'm useless with kilos!! That's a fab loss so far! Well done!

i stood on the scales this morning and have just gone into the 10's! Never thought I'd see the day!

AMAZING progress! This gives me great motivation to keep going, seeing how well you're getting on!

xx

Joining this forum was the best thing for me. Reading people diaries and seeing pictures is giving me the support to carry on

This weekend has been particularly hard...I was due on yesterday which explains why I've been particularly grumpy this weekend and craving every food in sight...it's been v hard bit to pick at food and I so desperately want to eat chocolate,..it's such a hormonal thing! I may have had a biscuit....... But desperately trying to hang on in there till Tuesday when we go out for the evening!!

Hope everyone else is ok and doing better than me!! Xx

Ok weigh in this morning and two pounds off....could've been worse, could've been better! At least I'm in the 10's still!!

Am very much struggling with plan atm, I think it's a mixture of severe sleep deprivation and stress! Hubs has been Poorly last 3.5 weeks with a sinus infection and anyone who knows men knows that they don't suffer silently! I feel like I've been doing a load more round the house and with the kids without his hell and our weekends haven't been enjoyable.....I have to turn my frame of mind back round, the problem is I'm allowing myself the chance to eat. I succeeded so well in the beginning because cheating wasn't an option, I didn't even allow myself to think 'shall I have that biscuit' because it simply wasn't an option! And I have to get that mentality back. I'm off plan next Sunday, no way round it, so I have nine days to get a really good loss to push me on my way towards goal!! Step two of the CWP starts today and hopefully that'll curb the physical urges as well !

Hang in there hun. You have done great. Especially with family stress. I'm not losing but stuck to the plan. Disappointed :(

Oh Pops :( Try not to get disheartened...the plan still works...everybody reaches a stage where their body just holds onto what's being put in your body, so instead of losing fat you just come to a standstill but it will rectify itself and then you'll have a lovely loss!!

I still didn't have a fab day yesterday but I was in a very dark mood! Much brighter today and on the ball...keep reminding myself that I am no longer overweight! I am classed as a healthy weight which is just amazing and the sooner I reach goal the sooner I can buy my new winter boots!

I'm having a 4 day break soon as I'm going to Spain with friends. Will continue until I go and back on it when I get back. I have brought some new clothes and trying to sell the old ones on eBay!!! Some items I just can't part with so they will go in a cupboard to remind me how BIG I was!!!!

You have done really well. Like us all struggled through bad times. I'm looking forward to you telling me you have passed your consultant exam!!!

Spain! How lovely! Man do I need a holiday!

woke up this morning feeling dreadful, and so did Jacob, think we've both caught the infection from Dan :cry:So decided to have a few more calories today in the form of a chocolate bar and two lattes at the hairdressers!! I dont think it'll do that much harm..I've got to fight the virus off some how! I'll aim at drinking water this afternoon.....had lots of comments from the hairdressers about my weight loss. I always find it funny/strange when I tell people how I still need to lose 7-10 lbs more and they always say I don't or where from or I'll waste away if I do that.....I seriously won't waste away as it's all round my gut!

Thanks pops...looking forward to my training on Wednesday altho really hoping I'm not still poorly! Apparently the online exam will take me about 3/4 evenings to complete! I thought it'd only take one! And then it takes around ten days to mark so I won't know if I've passed till around last week of sept !!

I had a really good 100% day yesterday but today could already be a whole other story! I've been up since 11pm (it's now 6am) as Mia has been up all night with a sick bug :cry: Wish someone would give us a break! I have my cambridge training day in 48 hours so I really don't want to catch it! Plus I'm absolutely exhausted! Today may possibly be a chocolate and coffee survival kind of day!

Last edited:
Well today was a chocolate and coffee day and I feel dreadful for it! Far too much sugar, I've disgusted myself!

Mia stopped being Sick at 5:30 this morning which is good. Although all of her dads family were sick last night also so it seems she must've picked it up fri night/sat whilst she was there and it layed dormant for 24-48 hours . We just have to hope that she didn't pass it into any of us yesterday otherwise it may show between tonight and tomorrow night :cry:

Everybody keep everything crossed for me that I can attend my cambridge training on Wednesday. I'm off to bed now to try and catch up on some sleep as I've been up for 19 hours straight (and who knows what the night will bring) . My secondary fear now is that even if I manage to stay clear of 'the bug' I'll be so tired come Wednesday that I won't take in the right amount of info needed to pass my accreditation :( Bloody hell..........what a few weeks it's been...I deserve some luck so here's hoping it'll all be ok!!

Weigh in later on this morning....it's not going to be a good one but I'm back on track today. I had my Cambridge Training yesterday and it's given me a right kick up the bum! I feel renewed and motivated and inspired..so with the exception of Sunday's spa morning breakfast and lunch I will be on track 100% . Planning to begin the exam online tonight! Hopefully will have completed it by Saturday!

how did you get on today with your weigh in honey xx

Back