The Exante Christmas Crackers 2019 Challenge

Don't waste your time being angry at yourself. It is a super hard thing to lose any weight our bodies are programmed to want to fatten up, so by tryingto lose weight we are fighting against nature. Being angry at yourself will not help.

Be kind to yourself and know you deserve to lose weight and be happy ❤

Screenshot_20190508-124842.jpg

Day 15.

Down 1 stone.

Down 13 inches.

Very happy, last week was tough this week seems a little easier. I've been heating my milkshakes up so they are like a custard and eating them with a spoon. Definitely recommend doing this 👌

Hi everyone, I'm currently in need of a long-haul challenge and I want to challenge myself to lose 75 lbs for Christmas 2019 :D
I want to get my BMI to 22 just to see that I can, I need to treat this as an experiment and not as a race...

Hey all, I just weighed in for week end of 3 and I'm up 3 lbs.
No cheats. Drinking 4 ltrs of water a day, walking 20 mins a day. Been 100% on ts for the 3 weeks. Anyone any ideas what's going on.

Really feel like giving up now it's very upsetting. If I had a cheat I might be ok with it but I've been so good 😥

Actually now that you say it I think I am overdue 🤢
Usually late when I'm dieting anyway. I'm not pregnant 🤔😂

Yes I took measurements after I posted, and I am actually down 4 inches all over this week. So I'll try not let the scales get to me too much 🖕😥🖕😥😂

Its a beautiful day today in Ireland 😍 gonna bring my little one to the park and get some vitiman D 👌
Thanks for response dolly x I was spiralling towards a pizza there for a while😂😂😂

Hope everyone else is getting on well x

Actually now that you say it I think I am overdue 🤢
Usually late when I'm dieting anyway. I'm not pregnant 🤔😂

Yes I took measurements after I posted, and I am actually down 4 inches all over this week. So I'll try not let the scales get to me too much 🖕😥🖕😥😂

Its a beautiful day today in Ireland 😍 gonna bring my little one to the park and get some vitiman D 👌
Thanks for response dolly x I was spiralling towards a pizza there for a while😂😂😂

Hope everyone else is getting on well x

it's just a number... i've been travelling for a week and the scales say i've gained 8lbs... im like nah... that's a lie!

Down 3lbs this morning so 61lbs to lose to get to goal and be a Christmas cracker!!

I'm going to try on my goal outfit and start taking progress pics, it doesn't even go past my thighs right now :classic_eek:

Dxxx

Down 3lbs this morning so 61lbs to lose to get to goal and be a Christmas cracker!!

I'm going to try on my goal outfit and start taking progress pics, it doesn't even go past my thighs right now :classic_eek:

Dxxx

Well done dolly x

Slow and steady wins the race. We will be Xmas crackers xxx

Wow D x

So close to the 13s now. Well done x
You must feel amazing 😍😍

Any plans for a non food treat when you reach the new stone ??

I'm almost done week 4 now. 16 lbs down...

When I did vlcd 5 years ago I was 28 lbs down by end of week 4.
Really see a difference now I'm in my 30s. I was 28 last time. Things move faster when your 28 😂🤣😂🤣 think I was expecting the same weightloss this time, so even though 16 lbs is amazing I still have that little niggle of disappointment. It's funny how our minds can work against us in weight loss. I should be over the moon not pining for my 20s style loss 😂😂🤣🤣🤔🤔

I am having a low carb meal (duck and veg) on Saturday. Living for it. I didn't do food week this week, as I wanna just stick to the products as much as possible. But I've added 200 cals on days I have trained x

I tried the exante pizza yesterday. Added 20 grams of cheese and some peppers and half a meat ball I made for hubby. Absolutely AMAZING. Recommend the pizza for sure. I'll try attach a pic x

Forums are so quiet lately. Glad someone is still posting, as it keeps me going x

Attachments

• IMG-20190515-WA0018.jpeg
    IMG-20190515-WA0018.jpeg
    770.6 KB · Views: 8
Aw well done you!

I actually don't feel any smaller!

Crazy considering I've lost over 2st.

That looks amazing!

Oh tell me about it I'm 36 now and this fat is just clinging to me!

Dxxx

Back