The Exante Christmas Crackers 2019 Challenge

I'm sure you look great. Have you been taking measurements and stuff ??

I have several unflattering photos I took the day before I started. I may post them some day.... I'll see how I feel 😂

Ah we are still only babies 😂
What's your plan for eating for when you finish exante ? Are you gonna stick to keto?

Oh I defo don't but I will one of these fine days.

I'm very pear shaped so heavy all around my stomach and a$$ - very unflattering.

Same here! We will maybe post them later in the year.

I'm planning to do either WW or Slimming World when I get to goal weight.

I have a keto cook book at home so might try some of that.

Just had breakfast (porridge) for dinner, it was the plain Lighterlife one, was actually really nice. Really want a solero! Will not cave in!

Dxxx

You are doing fab.
I'm finally I'm the 15s. Very far from goal butfeels good to be in a new stone 😍

Bring on the 14s next. We are doing this 👌👌👌👌

Posting some "before and during" photos here. Just to keep accountable.
So 17st3 to 15st13. 19 inches off my body.

Still fat, but a little less fat 🤣😂😈

Attachments

• 20190520_120507.jpg
    20190520_120507.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190520_120227.jpg
    20190520_120227.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 16
Woo hoo. Fantastic D xxx well done. Must feel amazing 😍😍😍 ya gotta treat yourself to something nice now (not food 🤣🤣).

Absolutely delighted for ya x

God 13s seems so far away for me..I cannot wait.

Great idea D 🤗

I'm waiting to get into the 14s and I'm gonna get lip fillers 🤣 have my money saved up.
Then hopefully when I reach the 13s I'll get a new tattoo. My Mam & dad got me a tattoo voucher for Xmas and I've yet to use it. Waiting for my arms to go down 🤣
Spice girls concert this weekend. Planning on drinking a few (straight whiskeys on ice) and having a food day that day. Meat and low carb veg. I won't break the ketosis.
But looking forward to it so much. Meeting my finances work friends too. Hopefully I'll be looking decent 🤣

Sounds like a fun time you have planned!!

Oh god the thought of lip fillers terrifies me.

Love a tattoo though got a few planned, need to wait till I'm at goal weight though.

You will be.

Dxxx

Hey everyone, so I'm on Day 3 of my "post-travel will weigh myself just once a week" journey lol. So far so good, i've been 98% TS and I feel I can do this, for me it's the mind game where I need to reset my thinking from I'm restricting food and I'm punishing myself to I'm restricting my food intake for my own good, no one is forcing me to do this. That's why I need a challenge, so I don't take it as seriously and push myself rather than feel sorry for myself.

Good luck!

My weight is up and down right now, due that TOM so that won't be helping but got to stick to it!

Dxxx
Same here.
Aunt flow arrived two days ago I'm up or down a lb or two all the time. Gonna stay off the scale until next week I think.

Enlightenme that's exactly it. We feel deprived being on a diet, yet really we are doing ourselves good getting healthier. You can do this x
We are here for any suport you need x take it one day at a time x

Back