The Exante Christmas Crackers 2020

I hate exercise and I still feel like I'm too fat and unfit to try.

Also on a VLCD you need to be careful cos I find that my body just holds on to those lbs if I try to much. My plan is to get to a healthy weight BMI so that means within 10lbs of my goal weight then I am going to start couch to 5k. By then I might switch to WW.

It really works for me - my FitBit was in a drawer for years so when I dug it out I was surprised it even worked. It was my Sister that made me want to start using it cos she got one and loves it.

Great plan Dolly!!
I have tried Couch to 5K and it was great . Always used it at the gym, but it might be an idea to use at home in conjunction with my fitbit ! Thanks for the inspiration x

I've never done it before but have always planned to.

My friend is almost done with it so she will be running 5k 3 days a week no problem and I'll just be getting started.

I'll be running 5k no problems by the end of this year, that now one of my mini goals!

I've never done it before but have always planned to.

My friend is almost done with it so she will be running 5k 3 days a week no problem and I'll just be getting started.

I'll be running 5k no problems by the end of this year, that now one of my mini goals!
I can feel your determination ! I have no doubt you will be doing the 5K !
Well done to your friend.

Would love to join this challenge please.
I restarted in June so will add my loss from then to now to start with :)

Dolly Rocker - 42lbs/95lbs
FaeFaeFifi - 68lbs/119lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 5/97
Thistimeiwillgetthere 61lbs/70lbs
Lois 15lbs/56lbs

A little update to the stats. WI8 this week and I lost another -1.2lbs! :)

Dolly Rocker - 42lbs/95lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 26.8lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 5/97
Lois 15lbs/56lbs

I'm melting here. It's so damn hot and humid oooffff :oops:

Oh same! Pity all that heat doesn't melt the fat away quicker :classic_tongue:

We need a storm to clear the air, think we had lots of lightning last night and a lot of rain in some parts of the country but it seems to be just the same here.

Will be out later for a walk so hoping the weather stays dry until I get home.

Dolly Rocker - 37lbs/95lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 26.8lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 5/97
Lois 15lbs/56lbs

So after my gain last week (TOTM)I lost 5lbs this week and that takes me to a total loss of 4st 2lbs.

I now have 2st 9lbs to lose to get to my goal weight and I've set myself 6 mini goals until I get there;

* 12st 8lbs - the weight I was when I first went to WW in 2008 - 1lb to lose
* 11st 11lbs - 5st loss - 12lbs to lose
* 11st 7lbs - 21lbs till goal - 16lbs to lose
* 10st 13lbs - the 10's - 23lbs to lose
* 10st 7lbs - 7lbs till goal - 30lbs to lose
* 10st 0lbs - GOAL - 37lbs to lose

I feel like I'm actually getting there and this time I will not quit, I've put too much hard work, effort and sacrifice into this.

My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago but for some reason although I felt like I was on a diet forever I never really took it seriously and I just wasted so much time. I think now something has just clicked and I am doing this for myself to improve my health and my life.

Thank you all so much for being Christmas Crackers with me.

P.S - DISCLAIMER about my WI - ready for it - my scales showed a lot of variation with the weight this morning but I just went with the one that was the same most times, now that wasn't the highest or the lowest so I'm just gonna go with it tbh. We'll see what the rest of the week brings but it might look like a gain this week if this weight that I am recording isn't right. Oh well!

Only 1lb for me this week, disappointing, but will keep going. Wow Dolly you're doing so well.
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 26.8lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 5/97
Thistimeiwillgetthere 60lbs/70lbs
Lois 15lbs/56lbs

1lb closer to goal and sometimes your body just doesn't want to let go of it.

I've had weeks like that but just keep going and it will come off, the main thing is to never drop the ball with this.

We didn't get this size overnight so it will take time to reverse the damage we have done to ourselves and we need to give ourselves this time, we deserve it!

Don't be too hard on yourself.

Fab! Add your name to the list and let's get started.

Name - lbs left to lose/total lbs to lose

That's the format we use.

1lb loss for me this week. Not gonna complain as I do tend to lose slow. It's still 1 whole lb less than last week 👍 :p

Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 26.8lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 5/97
Thistimeiwillgetthere 60lbs/70lbs
Lois 16lbs/56lbs

Back