The Exante Christmas Crackers 2020

And just like that you're part of the Christmas Crackers!

Welcomeeeeeee!

Let's all keep each other motivated all the way through the remainder of the year.

1lb to go for my 4st loss and this week is going to be TOTM so if I look back at previous months I know I'm due a 2lb gain this week - stupid body!

If by some miracle I can actually have a loss this week I would be sooooooooooooo happy.

I ordered myself a wee treat for losing 4st because I no longer reward myself with food :classic_tongue:

I absolutely love Harris Tweed and this offer was on Itison so decided to treat myself, by the time it gets here I will have lost 4st - hopefully!

Can join the gang please? Love ready your posts, feeling motivated, on my 2nd week.

Dolly Rocker - 41lbs/95lbs
FaeFaeFifi - 68lbs/119lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 0/102
Thistimeiwillgetthere 7lbs/70lbs

Welcome to the Christmas Crackers!

More the merrier and we are happy to have you with us!

Well done on your first loss, 7lbs is amazing!

Same here.

I'm doing a bit of a mix, have 3 Exante products a day then top up to 1,000 calories with food but its all veggies and eggs so it seems to be working!

Aw thanks, I'm really hoping for another 1lb off by Monday! Would be soooo happy but I shall have to wait and see.

1lb to go for my 4st loss and this week is going to be TOTM so if I look back at previous months I know I'm due a 2lb gain this week - stupid body!

If by some miracle I can actually have a loss this week I would be sooooooooooooo happy.

I ordered myself a wee treat for losing 4st because I no longer reward myself with food :classic_tongue:

I absolutely love Harris Tweed and this offer was on Itison so decided to treat myself, by the time it gets here I will have lost 4st - hopefully!

You have done amazingly well !!!

Thank you! My TOTM is due so my weight has started to go up, does this every month. Usually gain 2lbs so probably be up again tomorrow.

Stupid bodies!

Morning Crackers,

So as expected I've had a gain, this is the first official one I've had to record on this journey since April and cos I was expecting it I'm not feeling too bad, only thing that's annoying me slightly is that I've gone back into the 13's just! 13st 0lbs this morning but this is just the womb of doom weight so that will come off again by next WI.

Dolly Rocker - 42lbs/95lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 0/102
Thistimeiwillgetthere 7lbs/70lbs

Hope you are all doing well.

2Ib loss for me this week. Dolly Rocker you'll soon be back in the 12's you're doing do well. xx

Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 0/102
Thistimeiwillgetthere 9lbs/70lbs

Well done on your 2lbs loss.

Och I know, it's just frustrating how our bodies work isn't it but I knew it was gonna happen.

Will be off again by next WI and hopefully a little more so that I can get my 4st loss!

So just a wee question crackers the way we display our weightloss on here should be;

Dolly Rocker - lbs left to lose/total lbs to lose

So mine is;

I'm not sure I explained it properly at the beginning so if not sorry about that!

Just so we're all on the same page with it.

Sorry, I think i was recording mine wrong, hope i've got it right now :):)

Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 0/102
Thistimeiwillgetthere 61lbs/70lbs

Hi All
5lbs lost this week ! I still need to do more exercise .
With all that is happening obviously not risking the Gym.
Are any of you exercising ? if so what do you do ?

Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 5/97
Thistimeiwillgetthere 61lbs/70lbs

Last edited:
Amazing loss!! Well done you.

I walk walk walk, do at least 10k steps a day and that is defo helping me with the weightloss.

I've got a FitBit that updates my steps and calories on My Fitness Pal and that keeps me motivated to stay on top of it, even on days like today when I am feeling mega lazy.

Amazing loss!! Well done you.

I walk walk walk, do at least 10k steps a day and that is defo helping me with the weightloss.

I've got a FitBit that updates my steps and calories on My Fitness Pal and that keeps me motivated to stay on top of it, even on days like today when I am feeling mega lazy.
I like that idea , just struggling with exercise ! I have a fitbit , I will look for mine and see if that motivates my will to exercise lol

Back