the final journey

ok. quickup date. weighed today as away tomorrow and have lost 3lb so only 1lb above what I was now. have a great day, people x

lastslim said:
ok. quickup date. weighed today as away tomorrow and have lost 3lb so only 1lb above what I was now. have a great day, people x

Well done hun x

well I can not believe I have gotten through today ts'ing. over ran at work so had to run for train, silly man atplatform said get on this train and it was the wrong one! had to do a different route to Manchester which took an hour longer. the train I spent tthree hours on had all toilets out of order and moo buffet cart and was freezing. I was sat next to a snoring man with bo and after j managed to get a we and coffee before last train I tipped it hot all over myself. finally arrived at hotel and went to meet group who were still eating and kept insisting Iordered. ordered a black coffee and said I had eaten watching them Munch three yummy courses telling me how good it was. have finally mademy excuses and left. in my room, managed to gulp my soup and a glass of water down. so hungry and there are naughty things in the mini bar fridge shooting rest me. this has taken do much will power. have done it though :). lets hope tomorrow is easier, got to make excuses not to go down for breakfast, am going to hit the pool and spa I think before course starts.

lastslim said:
well I can not believe I have gotten through today ts'ing. over ran at work so had to run for train, silly man atplatform said get on this train and it was the wrong one! had to do a different route to Manchester which took an hour longer. the train I spent tthree hours on had all toilets out of order and moo buffet cart and was freezing. I was sat next to a snoring man with bo and after j managed to get a we and coffee before last train I tipped it hot all over myself. finally arrived at hotel and went to meet group who were still eating and kept insisting Iordered. ordered a black coffee and said I had eaten watching them Munch three yummy courses telling me how good it was. have finally mademy excuses and left. in my room, managed to gulp my soup and a glass of water down. so hungry and there are naughty things in the mini bar fridge shooting rest me. this has taken do much will power. have done it though :). lets hope tomorrow is easier, got to make excuses not to go down for breakfast, am going to hit the pool and spa I think before course starts.

Well done Hun doing great x

Ps. Most hotels will empty your mini bar for you if you ask x

did not know that so if it gets to much will ask although I have just seen the prices of anything you take from there a can of diet coke is 2.80 rip off, think I skill find it easier to ignore now lol. how you doing?

lastslim said:
did not know that so if it gets to much will ask although I have just seen the prices of anything you take from there a can of diet coke is 2.80 rip off, think I skill find it easier to ignore now lol. how you doing?

Lol yep extortionate, doing good here babe :)

Yes good idea hit the spa and Pool at brekkie time chick... Good planning lol. X

e. just been for a swim, came back via the restaurant, had coffee and water, sure I was dribbling watching all the other tables tucking into there cooked breckies lol. that the first hurdle over with, bloody hard though.

lastslim said:
e. just been for a swim, came back via the restaurant, had coffee and water, sure I was dribbling watching all the other tables tucking into there cooked breckies lol. that the first hurdle over with, bloody hard though.

Great work hun x

cheers Carly, had to fill in put choices for three course evening meal, I put a star and wrote course 1 cold water, course 2 hot water and bowl, course three 2 x coffee with a smiley lol. lets see what I get :)

lastslim said:
cheers Carly, had to fill in put choices for three course evening meal, I put a star and wrote course 1 cold water, course 2 hot water and bowl, course three 2 x coffee with a smiley lol. lets see what I get :)

Lol well done hun ;)

hehe, lunch looked amazing, still being the person I want to be is more important so will have to be strong. back to lecture :(

lastslim said:
hehe, lunch looked amazing, still being the person I want to be is more important so will have to be strong. back to lecture :(

Yeah be strong hun x just picture the skinny you waiting :)

shellyn1980 said:
You are doing sooo well. I don't think I could be so good. Well done x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

thank you don't know where I am finding the strength lol but am so ppleased. how you doing

Back