The final stone brigade - join in anytime

Hi ladies,

Wishing you all a great week and big losses to make up for any STSs.

1000 is going great. I've kickboxed yesterday and today. My fitness is definitely down but it should pick up again. My hair has begun to fall out big time. I know it's only supposed to be the hair that didn't fall out over the last few months but mine is worse. I may be bald at this rate. :eek:

Hey everyone!! As of yesterday I am not doing CD anymore!! I was planning to work my way up the plans but then my gyny problem flaired again (had this problem last year when I was on diet) so I have decieded that I will work my way up the plans without the shakes!! I am fully aware that I am going to gain weight but I am eating the same food as in the book and am controlling my portion sizes!! Need to hit the gym now!! 4 months til my wedding!!

Hope you are all doing well!! xxx

aw, kylie, will miss you on here. keep in touch and dont be a stranger and let us know how you get on with your own plan.

good luck and i am sure you will gorg in your wedding dress.

hi all, anyone around today??

hey leeds.. am getting weighed this evening but am full of cold so a bit of a misery especially as the scales say i havent lost if anything may weigh a pound heavier at hers (hers are always a bit more than mine). God knows why feel slightly bloated but not loads and its not TOTM and I havent let a drop of booze touch my lips (usually my downfall and the reason why i have days off as i eat so i am not ill when i drink!) for ages. its been ten days since my last weigh in so there should just be no excuse not to be losing. Am gutted and i go away this wkend it will prob be over 2 weeks will my next weigh in which am worried will totally throw me off if dont go on a good weight loss!! grrr...frustrating! hope you are having a better day though!

Hey ladies!! How did you weigh in go J? I have lost 1lb since last week!! Hoping to lose between 1 and 2lbs a week now im eating properly again!!

Cant flipping move 2day!! Think I might have slightly overdone it at the gym yday!! Hope your all getting on well!! xxx

wow losing in your first food week is great. how has it been and what have you been having? 810 or just cal counting?

No CD products! Eating special K for brekkie, salad for lunch and whatever family are eating on the evening (smaller portion), probably 1000cals!

Ive also been the gym twice in 4 days (aching all over) and my plan is to gym it 4 times a week!!

xxx

hey i lost 1.5lbs at my weigh in on tuesday although cold had turned into a bit of tummy trouble so think that helped. I was a misery with being poorly and had a good winge to my CDC about the loss as it had been ten days. Said i was going to give myself some time off as i go away this weekend on all-inclusive hen do to spain anyway!! She said why dont i give myself a long break and see if i maintian and start again just prior to the summer at getting the last stone off(which is now 13.5lbs!!) ... i was like no way! am not quitting just having a good winge! and am still sticking to it now pre my hol even though i said i wouldnt! am no where near ready to come off and really want to work my way up plans when i eventually do get to goal anyway. although am really scared of all the carbs on this pending holiday, i am veggie and other countries are not great at that it is usually pasta or chips for me!

enjoy your weekend off JLM, you have earned it!

i lost 5lbs!! so now i only have 8lbs to go in this final stone. and thinking of moving my goal to 10 stone... anyway, where are you all and how are you?

lawyer has moved stateside so i hope she gets in touch!!!! cmon girls we CAN DO IT!

Hi leeds!! Im back on CD!! I have zero willpower and so am relying on CD to help me dtch my last stone!! I am considering lowering my goal weight though as I still feel huge!! The irony is that I am the slimmest I have been for over 6 years!! lol!! Hope your doing good!! Congrats on your loss!! Yout approaching goal fast!! xxx

wow, nice to have you back kylie as it v quiet on thi thread now and i miss you all! how did the 2 weeks off plan go? how come you are back on CD?? what weight are you and where do you want to be?

let me have an update on you girl.

as for me, been full of cold this week and really wanting to eat but have stuck to plan very plan. hoping for a good loss, and like you am thinking of lowering my goal by another stone.

jlm, trisha and all others - hope you are all doing ok???

Just got back from weigh in and have gained NOTHING during my time off!! Not even a lb in water!! Im so flipping happy!! I had to go off the diet due to money problems but I have proved to myself with diet and exercise I can keep the weight off long term!! So will get to goal and then maintain without CD products!! CDC reckons I'll be at goal within 4 weeks easily!! fingers crossed!!

Hopefully you'll be feeling a bit better soon leeds!!

It is super quiet on here!! Bit eery, lol xxx

hiya! i know its TOO quiet all round isnt it? and I really rely on this forum to pull me through!

well done for not gaining, not even the normal couple of pounds!! you really seem to have sorted it all out for when you come off CD. did you do any of the plans or your own? I suppose its not rocket science is it really - eat less move more!

anyway, hope the others on this thread get in touch soon and good luck with restarting kylie!

YAY AT GOAL XXXX

DisneyParis - Target: 129 lbs Date: 02/04/2010 (8 lbs to go)
doubledebra - Target: 150lbs Date: 05/04/2010 (20lbs to go)
justgina - Target 126lb (12.5lb to go)
Kyliet - Target: 133lbs Date: 08/04/2010 (12lbs to go)
Leeds - Target 14lbs to goal Date: 15/04/2010 (14lbs to go)
lawyergirl - Target: 136 lbs Date: 25/03/2010 (11 lbs to go)
MiniMimi2091 - Target 147 Date: 02/04/2010 (16lbs to go)
Peony - Target 139 lbs Date: 20/04/2010 (17lbs to go)
Trisha - Target: 134 lbs Date: 10/04/2010 (13 lbs to go)
Zoe.D - Target: 161 lbs -0 lbs to go-yay at GOAL

I did none of the plans, eek!! I was eating special k with semi skimmed milk for breakfast, chicken or ham salad for lunch and then whatever my family was eating on the evening (all homemade meals with a portion of rice, potatoes, pasta etc)! then i had a piece of fruit after my lunch and a weight watchers yogurt after dinner!! I was also doing the gym 3 times a week and walking at least a mile (school run) every day!! Cant wait to hit goal and no that this is me forever now! Fat Kylie has left the building :)

Congrats Zoe! You are a super star!! xxx

DisneyParis - Target: 129 lbs Date: 02/04/2010 (8 lbs to go)
doubledebra - Target: 150lbs Date: 05/04/2010 (20lbs to go)
justgina - Target 126lb (12.5lb to go)
Kyliet - Target: 133lbs Date: 08/04/2010 (10lbs to go)
Leeds - Target 14lbs to goal Date: 15/04/2010 (14lbs to go)
lawyergirl - Target: 136 lbs Date: 25/03/2010 (11 lbs to go)
MiniMimi2091 - Target 147 Date: 02/04/2010 (16lbs to go)
Peony - Target 139 lbs Date: 20/04/2010 (17lbs to go)
Trisha - Target: 134 lbs Date: 10/04/2010 (13 lbs to go)
Zoe.D - Target: 161 lbs -0 lbs to go-yay at GOAL

Thanks Kyliet, and good luck with getting to goal. Sounds like you will be there very shortly xx.

Back