The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

fantastic hun.... you will be joining us on the other side very soon :D

Trudy thats a fantastic loss, tw hear you go...not belong before you leave the many to join the few xxx

Thanks guys! Thought I was gonna be modest with my diet today but fell at the last hurdle and ate loads- all dukan friendly but still alot!!
Bought a size 12 dress today!!! V nice!!! Not sure where I will wear it!!!! Lovely though!!!
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - steak and salad
D - steak/chicken/ salad/ 2 muffins and caramel sauce
Yum!

that doesnt sound like a lot for you :p lol

Fabulous Trudy... well done you !

I strongly believe we have to get away from thinking what we've eaten is 'too much'. You, of all people, know that the more protein you eat, the better. We have to get away from this mentality of, 'God, I've eaten too much, I now need to starve myself to compensate' or we'll never maintain a healthy weight without yo-yo-ing.

YAY sooooooo happy another 3 lbs gone - can't believe it!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO - sooooo looking forward to my PV day today - Dukan does it again!!!

Brilliant Trudy, all that rushing round has paid off!! Cx

Totally right Sara and I don't feel like I need to starve today - what I referred to was my eating for no good reason other than a bit of greed!!! LOL! Had had chicken and salad last night for dinner before coming home to find the girls had fired up the BBQ so I slapped a steak on before rounding off the meal with my muffins!!! PURE GREED - not eaten because I was hungry!!!
Busy day today at work lots going on and another one planned for tomorrow!!!! Loving the fine weather - sooooo nice to drive and ride out in the sun!!!!! Was supposed to be at rehearsal tonight but throat sore and felt rough so just had a night catching up on Skype with friends and chilling out!
Burnt yet another batch of muffins today ------ so annoying when I do that - felt very organised getting a batch in the oven before the school run today only to forget to turn them off when I got back so 12 very well done crispy muffins!!! GRRRR
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - mackerel/ cottage cheese/ balsamic vinegar
D - 2 steak burgers/ 2 muffins and dukan custard
Full up!!!

the muffins i made yesterday were the fluffiest Ive had so far....hmmmm its only taken almost a year to perfect them lol

Ellie do you whisk yours? I do and they are lush....but if you do whisk how long...I love tips

Last edited:
So second session with the physio and whilst there is some improvement I have a fair way to go!!! Not sooooo painful today but still a bit of a grilling!!! Got some paperwork sorted today that I had been putting off for no good reason so glad to get it done, just need to get signatures on them all and then can send everything off!!! Also ordered Ben's school uniform and name tags - oh my goodness can't believe the time for him to go to school is almost here - crazy!!!
Had a good day food wise though perhaps I have eaten a few too many sweet items - not gonna beat myself up about it!!! All within Dukan just heading Maintainers warning about looking for sweet stuff!!!
Bought a pair of shorts today - size 12 fitted!! WOOOOHOOOO! Will post a pic of the new dress when I get a mo - love it!!!
So another PP day
B - 1 muffin
L - ham/ 1 muffin and dukan custard
D - chicken breast/ fish medley with x lite philly sauce/ 2 muffins and tofu creme with caramel sauce
So tomorrow no sweet stuff apart from the usual muffins!!! Well that's the plan - managed to actually make my muffins tonight without burning them! LOL!

need dress pics now lol

Wow muffins not burnt...Trudy you feeling ok lol your menus always make hungry xxx

image-1664508874.jpg

Not sure if the photo has attached!!!!

Back