• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THE GOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

:welcome: this is the GOod Friday challenge.
APril 10th is good friday thats 80 days away,

the half way mark will be pancake day in 5 weeks time:D

so everyone who wants a buddy,a chit-chat, motivation, and place to monitor your progress and others along join here!!!
:talk017:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

katty

Silver Member
hi i would like to join aswell please. my first major goal is the end of april so this will be an ideal challenge to get me started. i weigh in on a monday : )..... sorry wrong forum haha, need to get used to all the different diet forums

Last edited:

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Blush, I'm in -

Mia - 13st 6 1/4

I'm in, I'd like to lose 28lb by Good Friday. Not sure if that is a daft target or not!

:) Count me in.........

second weigh in today -3.5lbs (totm) so not bad........

Week 1 = -10lbs:):):)

im in too, i'd like to lose 30lbs by then.

oh im soo happy

:girlpower:we have a good bunch here to get going, to those who are new to cd all put your start weight in and date and each week how much you have lost , we will add up how much collectively we have lost on pancake day the half way mark.

so everyone get you bottled water and start glugging away!!!!:talk017:

hi mia
i see you had a blip iin your start, dont worry or put yourself down about it, rather than keeping restarting day 1, just see it as a blip and carry on counting the days and back on ss as soon as possible. i did 2 weeks of ss lost 11lbs but then had a bit of steak with my hubby! what can you do in those moments? brush it off and carry on your still eatign a reduced caloried diet so will still loose weight, get back in the zone of weight loss and carry on ssing xxx

hi dawnio how was your weigh in session? put your start date and weight and mini goals up and start ssing!! come on here for a chat someone is always around to pass on tips experiences etc good luck x

hi diana, alex, hobecat, simplelucy,alexmummy,sarette,
bijoux, moomooloo , yummymummy,mia and everyone else that is joining up,

good luck with your first second or third week.
Good Friday here we come!!!:17729:

May the Force be with us!!!!

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I am going to stick in today. Yesterday I had about 2oz of them little frozen salad prawn things and about 20 Quality Street chocolates :(. But today I am going 100% SS - I CAN DO IT

ive removed all chocolates biscuits etc etc from my house to resist temptation as its so easy to just have a nibble, i keep looking at the cheese in the fridge, hope someone eats it before i do!