THE GOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

Dawnio, I'm not trying to preach hun, but there are very good reasons as to why you should have the 3 cd meals as well as an 810 meal aswell hun. I don't know the reasons inside and out myself, but you wont be having all your nutrients either without the 3 cd meals.

Sorry if im being the annoying one in pointing it out, but I just wanted to say.

I lost 2 1/2lbs this week, which I'm pleased at, but have a feeling I may have set my Easter challenge too high as my losses are not all that quick. Upping the exercise again this week as CDC said I could, just hope that it doesn't have same affect as before when I only lost 3/4lb that week. I am really hoping for at least 3lbs down next week, but would secretly loveeeee 4lbs!

Keep going everyone :) xx

Hi Alexmummy Yeah i know i should do the three meals but i am hopeless and like you i want to see fast results.... Your doing great keep up the good work at least your losing every week that the main thing... x

Last edited:
Hi, weigh in on Monday and lost 3 lbs...29lbs in total (over 7 weeks),,,, on 810 this week cause going away for weekend, feels like I am cheating cause i feel full up.......

hows everyone doing its pancake day today?????????

Only lost 2lbs this week but Hey Ho still lost i suppose, that was my add a meal week.. decided staying on shakes from now on.. So thats 22Ibs 5th Week...

Feel like i have been doing this forever, not 5 weeks i am hoping to lose another stone in a month so keep your fingers crossed ..... Then i will be HAPPY:bliss:

Hi is anyone else having any problems with this diet .. I am having pains in my stomach and arms also came out of ketosis went straight back into it and i am spotting again this happened last time too... Still sticking to it but was just wondering if anyone else had these side effects... Thanks..

I want to be 100% until Good Friday, and lose 3.5 - 4 stone (including what I've lost already..). :)

Just updating. I've lost 30lbs so far, so well on track!

Keep going! xx

Yayyyyyy I hit my Easter target the day after Pancake day! :p 28lb gone now, guess my target was a little low!

I now set a new target of another 14lb by easter!

Dawnio, are you testing at the same time each day? I often find that if i test in the evening i get a neg result as the ketones are so dilute from drinking lots of water, so best to always test in the morning :)

Well done to all of you with your losses!

Well done everyone for those great losses!

I lost 2 1/2 this week. 4 weeks tomorrow until I go away for the week and that week is my aamw aswell, but hoping to either sts or lose that week as well fingers crossed xx

stuffed up this weekend and had a curry!!!! even worse it was rubbish and tasted awful, had tummy ache since.... anyway wi tomorrow so let you know what happens, it is week 8 and got back on on Sunday...fingers crossed that I dont gain:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

very happy girlie this week, lost 4 1/2lbs! :)

well lost 0.2 lbs - hardly registered owen fault after cheating..back on 100% so fingers crossed for a big loss next week:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

another 6 lb off :) in total 38lb xxx

38lbs down, 11 to go...

So it's Good Friday tomorrow.. I've lost another 8lbs since I last posted, and I'm really chuffed :)

I lost 4 3/4lbs this week - and means I smashed my Good Friday target which I am very very pleased with. Hope everyone else did very well too xx

Fantastic, well done!!

Back