THE GOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

im in. Hope to get to 12 stone something thats 1.5stone from today no more picking for me

Im so in :D:D lets do it xxx

I want to be 100% until Good Friday, and lose 3.5 - 4 stone (including what I've lost already..). :)

Im in. I'll calculate a target and post a ticker :)

Well I've lost 8lb this week, well on my way to the 28lb by Good Friday.......maybe I've set my target too low?

hi simplelucy,
i think a low target is better that way the more you reach towards it, the better motivated and incontrol you will feel, 8lb is great:p hope i can have a good week.

I'm hoping to be text book and lose a stone a month you see. I simply must get as much weight off as poss before going shopping for Bridesmaid dresses, so am very dedicated and aiming high :)

hello to hazyblue, rainbow27 and sammlylammy, join the gang on ss'ers:D and travel the journey of ups and downs together,

thats 14 of us so far doing the challenge together, so pancake day 5 weeks away is half way mark and a day to celebrate i hope:rolleyes:

Hiya!

I had my first WI today -5lb.. I was a picker and its TOTM so happy with the result!

I would like to loose 35lb by Good Friday!! Going to be doing SS instead of SS+ so hopefully will reach that target!

hey 5lb is good yummy mummy, ive just put baby down for her nap going t have my shake now, i make it up to 250ml in the blender so it fills me up more and the coder the better.

has anyone got the choc bars? i got 2 for this week im freezing them in slices so they last longer in the mouth...

I've not tried the bars yet as I'm only on week 2. I'm not sure about them, have a feeling once I start chewing I won't want to stop!

I'm having leek and potato soup for lunch, I've put some pepper on it and it's so yummy.

im half way through wk 3 so got them but may hold off for this week see how it goes day by day i guess.. had the veg soup put some tobasco sauce in it to spice it up, didnt like the tomato soup though..

Well done to those who have lost this week, and good luck to everyone. I had a word with myself and I am going to stick in. Would love to lose 2 stone by Good Friday and if I do, I am going to treat myself to fish and chips.

Ah I'm the opposite i like the tom one but not the veg one... I have been reading about the bars and the say that one of them is higher in carbs and can slow you weight loss down thinks its the carmel one .(Not to sure Thou ). nut and cramberry ok was reading it on cd forum yesterday..:sigh:

:cry:eek:h i think il stay away from them then dawnio, i got the choc and the caramel, one of each, my cd counsellor tells me nothing she is more of a supplier. i havent been able to drink the water today so far been so busy with baby and food shopping for the house that i havent had time, so better get glugging away. i wonder if binge drinking this way affects weight loss:rolleyes:

Hi.

heres my updates

wk1 - -10
wk2 -3.5

next weigh in Tuesday 27th

I'm thinking of just staying on the shakes, soups and porridge, no bars etc but getting the mousse mixer so i feel like i am eating rather than drinking all the time. :jelous:

morning everyone, how you all feeling, im half way through week 3 sneaked onto the scaled this morning to make sure im going the right way and looks like il make the 1st stone lost mark bu monday, ive managed to move my belt on my jeans 2 notches down since starting so thats motivating me,

its the big floopy post pregnancy stomach that really bugs me like a doughnut when i put my dresses on:sigh:

what exercises are you guys doing to tone up?

Back