The human sponge!

heya! well the bmi thing says 18.5-24.9 for "normal" weight. I am aiming for 8st 7lbs no less than 8st. I'm 5'5 and 27 now, had my birthday on this diet - sparkly water in a wine glass, get in! I broke my leg very badly this year and relationship DRAMA made me go up to over 12st. I then found lipotrim. I do still feel fat at 9st6 though. As this is goin to sound daft but thats podgy prebreak for me. My job was a model and dancer. I also teach Army cadets. So I've been very active, and I do agree Sandra health over fashion. And with modelling i wouldnt diet down to unhealthy weight just for a shoot. But at the same time i would have to watch what i eat n exercise more if i want to get work. The one thing i've been thinking lately is that i look thinner than what i think the weight dictates though. So I'm goin to play it by ear. Also i figured if i went down to 8st it gives me a margin to play with, as i'll probably put a little on gettin used to proper food etc and i dont want to go over 8st7. Or have i lost the plot?! Really appreciate ya asking though, i've been very down about losing this last stone to be honest, all of a sudden i feel its millions of miles off when its the closest i've been the whole time on the diet!! i should be happier, not anxious n worryin i wont make it now! get a grip hey! Holly xx

wk 1 -9
wk2 -3
wk3 -2
wk 4 -3
wk5
wk6 -9
wk7 -3
wk8 -3
wk9 -6

Hi Holly I totally understand where you're coming from and after my last post I looked up your profile and saw that you were a model! So enough said!

Can relate to the leg, I shattered mine in 2006, had major reconstructive surgery and 18 plates and pins, several further operations and a total of 3 years recovery.....I put on 3 1/2 stone then I developed this hip problem and put on a bit more! I'm now waiting for a hip replacement...

When I was in my teens I never weighed more than 7 1/2 stone and I thought that I was fat too! I was about 9 stone in my 20's and, yes, still thought that I was fat!

Now? I'll be happy to get back to 10 stone, at my age, 50 last month, I have to choose face or bum!

Don't overdo it though babe xx

Size8. make some mini goals instead so it takes you focus off the 8stone goal..... you really havent got far to go... divide it into3 or something like that...

good thinking!!! like it! 1) get under 9st, etc...
Sandra sounds like ya goin to rob me of my work!!!! Yeah i broke fibula in two places, may this year. And havin massive problems still. Managed to wear heels for first time in ages though last week! But feels like its bein stretched and loss of movement in it. Physio like mad, push myself but not allowed to go joggin yet. THATS drivin me insane! I just walk for miles instead - average 5miles a day - i've two springer pups! (yeah i know i'm not wired up right! they're as loopy as me so its a fantastic household!). You're good lookin ladyee Sandra so less of the arse n face towel! What did you do to make yaself feel better bein 8 n half-9 n half stone? It is true beauty comes from within cliche. Maybe its all self belief, if ya find an answer can ya bottle it and post me it pls?! xx
Nick ya know ya can stick to it! Ya sound all excited when ya start seein the difference, maybe writing down how ya feel n takin a snap shot - so when ya do go off on a tangent ya can look back n think - enough of the yo yoing? i dont know if i should come off for 18th for my holiday and then go back on when i come home, thats why i asked ya bout how hard it is to go through that first few days of ketosis. I could take the shakes with me, or maybe maintenance be better for the holiday. either way maintenance back to strict still got to go through that barrier. booo hooo all these thoughts n decisions. How can a silly number make such drama!xx

Holly, I still can't wear heels.....got over a hundred pairs sitting on the shelves in my dressing room....yeah they have their own closet!

Oh,and it's quite an old photo but thanks anyway

Ps the shoes are size 4 if anyone's interested

damnnnnnn any size 5s??! ya should put them on ebay! Why from the shattered leg ya still cant wear em? Did you experience this "tightness" in like the tendon behind ankle??
Also random question but sometimes i take co-dydramol but since bein on lipotrim i'm findin i need take more than usual. Or is it coincedence xx

damnnnnnn any size 5s??! ya should put them on ebay! Why from the shattered leg ya still cant wear em? Did you experience this "tightness" in like the tendon behind ankle??
Also random question but sometimes i take co-dydramol but since bein on lipotrim i'm findin i need take more than usual. Or is it coincedence xx

No size 5s but a few 3 and 3 1/2s! Too painful to wear heels but occasionally wear a pair out to dinner if OH is driving and I can take them off under the table. I had loads of soft tissue damage as well as both tibia and fibula in fragments...

Not noticed the need for extra meeds but task shed loads daily anyway.

Nick, came back specially to see if you were in the zone, and soooo pleased that you are!

Good luck for the rest of your journey!

cheers/hows it going with you?
Nick, came back specially to see if you were in the zone, and soooo pleased that you are!

Good luck for the rest of your journey!

Back