the "i want to lose 50lb by 2011" thread

I'm in I'm in :D
Great idea...
I've lost 24 lbs in 3 months, so I can easily lose 50 lbs in 6 months for Christmas!! *she says with a smile on her face*

I'm pretty determined though, last Christmas I was such a frump and this year I want to be able to go into New Look or Next or where ever and pick out that funky coloured winter coat rather than the boring black thing :/

Well done Colly Strings, an excellent loss.:D

Can I join you please? I don't have an end of year goal yet so this seems do-able. That will take me to about 9 stone done this year which would be great and heading towards half off. Ooo it seems so much easier thinking of it like that.

My SW weight graph has put me at target for next March which isn't going to happen as far as I can see though it's nice it has that much faith in me haha.

I weigh on Tuesday.

of course and welcome- the way you're going you will smash the target in about 5 mins time and show us all up ;)

well done colly strings FAB loss :D
welcome Lovely Laura :) WOW next March would be fantastic, your doing so well. I would LOVE to be at goal weight this time next year :D 9 stones to go :eek:
good luck everyone, heres to a much slimmer christmas and new year x

same- if i was at goal weight this time next year i'd be so delighted i can't even imagine...

Great idea...
I've lost 24 lbs in 3 months, so I can easily lose 50 lbs in 6 months for Christmas!! *she says with a smile on her face*

I'm pretty determined though, last Christmas I was such a frump and this year I want to be able to go into New Look or Next or where ever and pick out that funky coloured winter coat rather than the boring black thing :/

and now you're swimming so much you'll be another one for smashing targets!

Well done Colly Strings, an excellent loss.:D

Can I join you please? I don't have an end of year goal yet so this seems do-able. That will take me to about 9 stone done this year which would be great and heading towards half off. Ooo it seems so much easier thinking of it like that.

My SW weight graph has put me at target for next March which isn't going to happen as far as I can see though it's nice it has that much faith in me haha.

I weigh on Tuesday.

Congrats on the amazingness so far! Heh yeah those graphs are amazing, my target date jumps around alot..currently saying december but thats down to a good month.. the small targets are definately easier to aim for.

Great idea...

You definately can do it :) I know what you mean.. im looking forward to buying a reallynice coat, and a nice dressto wear at christmas parties. I swear since I started loosing weight i cant stop dreaming of what I will be able to do.

i'm not having a good weekend. well i am, but my weigh in probably wont agree that it was good... i hope everyone is behaving better than i x

lost 2lbs this week, expected more TBH :sigh: should try not to be so down about it though

2 lb is still fab sweetness and another step closer to the new you. go pick up 1kg of cooking fat in the supermarket next time you're there and imagine losing that from your body- it really is a lot!! xx

lost 2lbs this week, expected more TBH :sigh: should try not to be so down about it though

:) You should definately be happy, its 2lb less of you. I know i get disappointed when I dont loose as much as I hoped,but its all weight going away hopefully forever!

Hello :wavey:

50lbs down is my aim for the year. Well done to everyones loses so far, you're giving me lots of hope.

Reporting in with a 6.5lb loss this week. I'm grinning from ear to ear. :giggle:

laura woohoo that is amazing!! you are really shedding those stones quickly. well done!

welcome to jaqys and chicky xx

Hi, I'm in too please! My goal is to aim to lose 10lbs a month (tricky...very tricky!) So hopefully that'll be 50lbs gone by Jan f1st if I stick to it...

1st Jul - start - 210
1st Aug - 200
1st Sep - 190
1st Oct - 180
1st Nov - 170
1st Dec - 160
1st Jan 2011- 150lbs, I can but hope lol!

Well done to you all and good luck for more losses of course:)

welcome lucy, we will keep you on the straight and narrow and you'll be lovely and slim for santa coming x

Can I join too please? 50lb by xmas would be fab! :)

Hi!!

I'm in on this challenge pls... I think that's a great goal and hopefully realistic for most of us. I'm not using a diet group and just calorie counting myself. Will go away and update my profile now with more info. Excited about this challenge and can't wait to see all of our progress over the months.

Amanda

Hiya Colly, if you don't mind I will join you on this thread as it's more in keeping with my goals and as the other one finishes soon I was already looking around for another challenge, so thanks for saving me time :D

Should we ask the others to join us on here or are you happy to post on both until it finishes? :)

Watch you don't slide too far tonight or your O/H will not be happy about replacing the TV :sign0007:

Can I join too please? 50lb by xmas would be fab! :)

of course, welcome! keep us updated with how you're getting on :)

Hi!!

I'm in on this challenge pls... I think that's a great goal and hopefully realistic for most of us. I'm not using a diet group and just calorie counting myself. Will go away and update my profile now with more info. Excited about this challenge and can't wait to see all of our progress over the months.

Amanda

i'm looking forward to it too-i think no matter what plan you follow (if any) just under 2lb a week is doable! 50lb gone by 2010, then for me i have only (!!!) 80lb or so to go. not so intimidating!

Hiya Colly, if you don't mind I will join you on this thread as it's more in keeping with my goals and as the other one finishes soon I was already looking around for another challenge, so thanks for saving me time :D

Should we ask the others to join us on here or are you happy to post on both until it finishes? :)

Watch you don't slide too far tonight or your O/H will not be happy about replacing the TV :sign0007:

i did tell the other lot about it and one or two have posted in here!

o/h is off out tonight so my slip sliding back breaking tv smashing escapades will have to wait ;)

yay well done!! x

Back