the "i want to lose 50lb by 2011" thread

Looking forward to WI this week :) good luck everyone

Well done Soccermom that's how to do it! :D

Colly enjoy your quiet night without your O/H, I take it you are saving your energy for this weekend? ;) Us Cancarians are known for enjoying a good party!! :party0016::party0048::party0049:

welcome lucy, we will keep you on the straight and narrow and you'll be lovely and slim for santa coming x
Santa! Thanks love! This thread is such a good idea, I have 84lbs to get rid of and it seems so much, 50lbs by 2011 is such a good way to look at it, especially at 2lb/week.

Reporting in with a 6.5lb loss this week. I'm grinning from ear to ear. :giggle:

2lb gone 48 to go

Well done ladies! :D

I have officially just lost my first 50lb so next week shall be my first official weigh in for this challenge to make it an even hundred by xmas if thats even possible!:p

Hey Hanz we are the same! I hit the -50lbs on Monday, it will be fun to it again by Christmas. Can't wait to see Santas face when he sees what a good girl I have been :D

Ronsy if Santa sees what you've written in the other thread you will be getting a lump of coal!!

Yes I am preserving energy for this weekend, I bought a new dress and feel nice in it, and not just like a fat lump, bring it on I am ready!

Please can I join in? I've another 56lbs to lose:cry:So a 50lb challenge is purrrrfect.

Congrats Laura on fab weight loss this week.

of course, and well done on your losses so far!! x

Whatever do you mean Colly:confused: I am a clean living lady! my previous post have clearly shown you that :8855:

clean living on the exterior, but i've seen flashes of the real you...and not that kind of flashes!!! get your mind out of the gutter woman!! :8855:

Spoil sport (stamps feet) :busted:

Will you show us a piccy of you in your new dress?? :D

I might do :D

oooohhh!! can't wait I love it when people get new things that make them smile, and by the way you don't have to wait until the end of 2011 to be, gorgeous you already are! :D

Last edited:
well ronsy i got all tarted up for going out, looked in the mirror and dare i say it- felt quite pretty!

then yesterday i saw the photos and they told a different story... my god, if i ever needed a shove in the right direction those were it...

it doesnt help that all my friends are beautiful and slim :(

I know the feeling I went to a hen doo recently and thought I looked good. OMG!! when I saw the pics I just about had a heart attack!! :faint2:

Surely that isn't me I thought? but those are the clothes I was wearing so who is that person wearing my clothes :confused: and why do they look like the Michelin man on steroids!! :sign0137:

That was enough for me all my friends are young (at heart) slim and healthy. I used to be like that so what the hell was I doing to myself I have soooo much to live for and now that Mum is in care I have no need to comfort eat. :eatdrink023:

So here I am working my way back to a healthier and slimmer life. :)

We 'CAN' do this Colly so give yourself a break and together we can do this!!! :grouphugg::happy096:

STS this week :( I will never reach my target if I carry on like this...I thought I was doing really well too :sigh: surely this cant be a plateu already especially being this big too!?

Aw honey try to work through it, maybe shake up the way you eat to give your body a change, how many cals are you eating? Sometimes you need to eat more to lose, weirdly!

Hiya Slim, Yup! it can be plateau at any size. If you see my stats I sometimes go for weeks STS and then it drops of for no reason :confused: I'm not sure I will ever figure out how my body works but keep your faith in what you are doing.

With your healthy eating and calorie counting it will work your body & mind just need time to figure it out. :)

i`m in for 84lbs (1st every month) fingers crossed.

Good luck I'm sure on 11:51:55 AM you'll smash that target. I wish I was strong enough to do VLCD x

Back