The 'incase I bump into my ex's new girlfriend' dukan diet!

kayelem

Hi everyone!

Second time dukaner here, but first time minimin poster as I need something to keep me motivated so this is hopefully it.
Diet will start tomorrow as I'm running out of clothes that fit and I'm fed up of the giant bloated stomach, not the best look for a single lady on the town!

Both excited and dreading the attack phase in equal measures... I'm already bored of eggs and I've not started yet!

I WILL post everyday... :whip:

Day 1...
Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled
Lunch: 8 crab sticks and wafer thin ham
Tea: steak, noodles and onions
Snacks: roast chicken slices, glass of Pepsi max

Online shop will arrive tomorrow so I can start having my oatbran everyday. Day one done!

Hi everyone!

Second time dukaner here, but first time minimin poster as I need something to keep me motivated so this is hopefully it.
Diet will start tomorrow as I'm running out of clothes that fit and I'm fed up of the giant bloated stomach, not the best look for a single lady on the town!

Both excited and dreading the attack phase in equal measures... I'm already bored of eggs and I've not started yet!

I WILL post everyday... :whip:

Good luck honey - I’ve just dropped from 266 to 204, with goal at 147 so we could do this together . I’m low carb ( 70g) and low cal ( 1200c) vegetarian aiming to get the last 60 pounds off by 1st April next year.
Dylan too limiting for my veggie diet but wishing you lots of luck - great incentive !

I look forward to seeing yr postings & learning more about Dukan.

I forgot to post yesterday... I’m blaming a drop in sugar level!
Today was tough as I had to buy treats for the staff room, but I’m so proud of myself for not eating any mini muffins or syrupy flapjack!

Wednesday:
Breakfast- none as I’d run out of food= poor adulting
Lunch- pack of chicken
Tea- Mongolian beef and Dukan Gallete- Pinterest recipe which was pretty nice but need much less ginger next time!
Snacks: sliced ham and Pepsi max

Thursday:
Breakfast: boiled eggs and ham
Lunch: packet of chicken (I’m looking very odd eating it in the staff room)
Tea: turkey burgers, Dukan galette with lightest philly.
Snacks: sliced chicken, muller chocolate fix (my only cheat as it stops me eating Ben and Jerry’s)

Starting to feel less bloated but must increase my water intake.

I forgot to post yesterday... I’m blaming a drop in sugar level!
Today was tough as I had to buy treats for the staff room, but I’m so proud of myself for not eating any mini muffins or syrupy flapjack!

Wednesday:
Breakfast- none as I’d run out of food= poor adulting
Lunch- pack of chicken
Tea- Mongolian beef and Dukan Gallete- Pinterest recipe which was pretty nice but need much less ginger next time!
Snacks: sliced ham and Pepsi max

Thursday:
Breakfast: boiled eggs and ham
Lunch: packet of chicken (I’m looking very odd eating it in the staff room)
Tea: turkey burgers, Dukan galette with lightest philly.
Snacks: sliced chicken, muller chocolate fix (my only cheat as it stops me eating Ben and Jerry’s)

Starting to feel less bloated but must increase my water intake.

Me too re staff room! First week back and it’s laden with sugar treats . My mantra “ I don’t eat staff room food”!!

I’m still on it, I’m so proud that I haven’t had a single cheat! I’m full of the cold but I’m motivated to lose the extra curves!
I can’t be bothered writing down what I had the past few days... basically eggs, tuna, and chicken. It’s been a struggle but first pv day tomorrow.... bolognaise with courgetti... genuinely excited about veg :eek:

I’m half a stone lighter today than I was this time last week... I’m chuffed with that! I know it massively slows down but at least I can fit in some clothes now!

Aaaaannnnd I’m back! Clothes tell me that it’s time to lose the gut again. No weight to post, as I’m avoiding the scale these days. 1st day of a three day attack.

Back