the journey of colly...no longer vlcd-ing.

really wish i'd gotten shakes only!! x

I had no sooner ordered this months pack when I thought that. I do like the soups but Im a bit fed up with the bars now. I think Id rather just have 3 shakes a day. I LOVE my vanilla lattes :)

Definitely shakes for me next time

Oh and just putting my Moderators hat on again

May I remind you all that swapping Exante or any other VLCD products is strictly forbidden on Minimins. Please do not post offers of swaps.

And Moderators hat is back off again ;)

.....ok.

anyway no probs slimmer! its a fab site x

Hiya Colly...hope you're feeling pumped up and positive again. I have started in ernest once again.

Checked out asos curve too...but alas I hate sleeveless things and have fat fat legs so NEVER do dresses or skirts. Maybe in a few stones time....good to knwo it exists though :)

psh my legs are so fat that evans boots barely fit over them!! and i agree r/e sleeveless i just wear a lot of cardis. but i still get a lot from there, i just don't like the thought of being in my twenties but dressing like an old woman just cause im big! x

oh I am soo with you there...although in my 30's...EEK!
Evans boots don't fit me ...but thankfully DUO boots do a lovely (if pricey) range that do :)

well you lovely lot, i don't have much good news to report exante wise. i just CANT get back on track, i think i'm putting too much pressure on myself and then failing :( also my hair is falling out like theres no tomorrow, i dont know if this is due to exante or recent upsets but either way it's not helping. bah! gonna be fat forever :(

Colly you know you can do this. You have had a lot to deal with the past few weeks but you can do it without turning to food coz you know its not the answer.

Youve just gotten a new job, things are on the up, now we just need your weight to head down the way.

i know and i start every day with good intentions, but i keep lapsing :(

I am in the same boat I'm afraid. Must be an Aberdeenshire thing!! Good luck for tomorrow. Just remember and not beat yourself up.
Be thinking of you :)

i'll get back to it. i will. i want it so badly yet i just can't stop binging, what the hell is wrong with me?

i feel a little brighter today. i waited until o/h went to bed and had a good cry about everything, been really missing my gran a lot, i think its finally sunk in she's gone. its hard. but life has to go on. what didnt help yesterday too was student finance owing me money and not paying up, they lost my documents, its finally sorted-ish but it was stress i didn't need!! especially when my holiday has to be paid by the end of the week or i lose my deposit! my best friend is going to lend me the cash until i have it, phew.

o/h is being really difficult & moody lately. i think he's fed up at work which i understand but in the most selfish way possible (i am a terrible person sometimes) i just can't deal with his unhappiness on top of my own. its a lot to cope with.

anyway! on a weirder note, i was on facebook last night and imported my old msn contacts to see if i recognised anyone. my ex came up so i clicked on his profile (we dont speak) and i saw that he's been with some poor girl for a while, the reason i say poor girl is that for 2 months after their "anniversary" date he was chasing me begging me to take him back! psh! when he had a girlfriend! i'm no angel but wow, he never let on there was anyone else on the scene (not that i am bothered- i finished with him for a reason) its just the deceit that gets me! im not upset about it as i say, just was one of those OH! I SEE! moments. haha. :) x

its not til christmas! x

hehe :)
im feeling a bit more positive about getting back on track. i'm gonna ease myself in and hopefully be ts by the end of the week... x

Good luck Colly. Don't be too hard on yourself though....bereavment is a lot to deal with. x x x

Be thinking of you. I will be back on the wagon to circa 10th Oct. See you then! :)

well troops! 3rd time lucky i hope. i am BACK.

firstly *wolf whistles at fmcbb's avatar* what a beautiful lady!! ;)

i'm not saying i'm going to be 100% perfect (don't want to break the habit of a lifetime :D) but i'm really going to try. 11.5 weeks til i go on holiday and realistically i could be 3-4 stone down by then (hoping nearer 4 as i have a lot to lose). that'd be ruddy fabulous :D last time i was that weight i felt pretty good, and it'd also be about half way there :) woo.

i just had a banana shake, mmm, and having (savouring) a sneaky can of dr pepper zero. shhhh. ;)

so whats new with everyone?? i'm pretty happy with myself just now, i managed to pass 2 of my modules on time and with no work to be re-done despite the fact i was off for over a week when my gran passed. my tutors had said they didn't expect my work to be done and in on time but it was- finished it half an hour before official deadline! woohoo!!! so treated myself to a new coat, id been in dotty p's and tried on the navy version of this and fallen in love, but i'm never sure with navy cause more often than not im wearing black leggings and i just dunno if it goes! hehe anyway it was £60 and i didn't have my student card with me for discount so i just decided to leave it. got home, went on the site to drool over it, they had 20% off all coats PLUS 20% student discount :O and me being the scrooge i am i googled and got a free delivery code too! aaand they had it in red as an online exclusive! i got it for £38 all in and am soooo happy.

Tall red toggle duffle coat - Tall Coats & Jackets - Tall - Clothing - Dorothy Perkins

:D

on the topic of bargain hunting i signed up to boots parenting club the other day with a pretend baby in order to get a £5 discount on some already discounted make up. i am a bad person.... and a mad bargain hunter!!

xx

Girl after my own heart - getting a bargain is one of the best feelings EVER!!

Loving the positive attitude - come on, we can do this. Maybe we're not always perfect but we keep trying and who wants to be perfect anyway? ;)

We'll get there, in our own time granted, but we will!!!

xxx

Back