The Journey of H - depression

Morning H..:)
Boo to having to work today but what a treat you have in store for friday,,bet you cant wait..i hope you have lots of fun...
take care xx

Thanks girls
Well Fuzzy this is the little boy who wanted a jumper filled with love and hugs
we are going to the dutch tea rooms and will most likely cause havoc as we WILL be doing a birthday cake and singing - and we wont care what anyone thinks -
Today I feel a little delicate - but delicate is not bad - I can cope with this - I will take a book to work and my nintendo ds :):)
I know its only 8am but I have to admit to wanting to get to the end of today when I will plunge into a nice bath and go to bed early for some extra sleep :)

Getting to the end of the day sounds good to me too :) (Although my day involves cake today, so I'll stick around :D)

Enjoy causing havoc in the tea rooms and have a wonderful day!

Twigs
xxx

Morning H - sorry to hear that you are feeling a little 'delicate' but just get through today and you have tomorrow to look forward to

Although I must admit, spending the day with my 2 little monsters would not be my idea of heaven... and that is exactly what I am doing tomorrow. After the escapade at Matalan last night, I don't think they will be setting foot out of the door tomorrow

Have a good day and I will catch you later

T
x

now now MF
its very different for me they are not mine and I can give them back when I want :):)
they are not even related to me

I saw them yesterday and did have to use a cross voice - they have not heard it before so knew I meant it :)

but today is going to be a thoroughly relaxed affair
just about to wrap his pressie then I am off

I was in bed last night at 8 and did not wake until 7 this morning
this is not 'normal' however I am going to start taking B vits as they are said to help and help mood also - I know my diet (being veggie) an be low on certain b vits

Hi hon

Just a quicky before I head out for the day - but as I was putting on my scarf I thought I'd take a quick pici to show you

xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• SDC10149.jpg
    SDC10149.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 29
Thanks Fuzzy
hope you are keeping well and the pain is not too bad - mine at the moment is not too bad

Thank you Twiglet - I am so glad I chose those colours - they suit you
hope is all warm and huggy when you need it

well yesterday was fantastic we had a great time and when we sang happy birthday the other people who were dining joined in and sang to him as well - so a great time was had - followed by a walk in the park and a play at the playground - Mr Park Keeper was there so only the children could play on the equipment we had to watch :)

today I got up early - remembered my B vit and got in the kitchen to try another christmas recipe - I made some chocolates - they are nice but I wanted them to taste better - one ingredient will be doubled :)
tomorrow I will be having a trial run of baileys fudge and honeycombe or marshmallow fudge - cheese twists and will be making some caramelised onion and red wine vinegar chutney

Hiya H..
Twigs scarf is gorgess :)
Hmm baileys fudge..will you please post the recipe..
Glad you had a wonderful time yesterday..great stuff xx

Fuzzy the fudge recipe I am making up as I go along so when it is tested (tomorrow) I will get back to you with a recipe :):)

Great cheers H..
I love making hampers up for the family at xmas so the fudge would be a perfect homemade extra..xx

Fuzzy that is why I am testing out recipes now
I will also be testing some peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies
and making the chutney to put in the hampers

what sort of things do you put in your hampers

I always make smaller xmas cakes and decorate etc so put that in plus,homemade jam,marmalade,assorted chutneys,i normally make chocolate truffles,(fancy a change)homemade pickled beetroot,onions,red cabbage..
This year i made some redcurrant jelly too..then if there is any room left i add nuts in shells+fresh dates and figs..x

wow some great ideas there thanks for sharing
one thing I did for daughter last year was some werthers vodka it was great like a baileys but with a bigger kick :)

I did several sorts of cookies shortbreads etc and some savoury biscuits too
will be writing my list to do as soon as all the testing has been completed :)

sounds yummy i lurve shortbread and cookies and chocolates..erm well actually i like everything to do with xmas food! x

well there was an article on BBC breakfast time this morning about the link with depression and processed foods
so another plus here for slimming world then

I have taken the last week off plan (due to my mental health) and not wishing the extra pressure of planning etc so having eaten what I want for a week
I now have NO idea what I weigh BUT I will be waiting to step on the scales until the end of this month when I want to have achieved my 10% loss If I can do that I will be happy
now for a daily weigher this will not be easy but I plan to do my best at not stepping on them
I am just off to the kitchen to cook some spinach and orange soup for my lunch :)

Thanks for the info that you sent this morning H, much appreciated..

Been for WI this lunchtime and lost 1/2lb since I was last weighed at SW, so pleased with that, but disappointed that I am now the same weight that I was when I rejoined in July... WTF...

Still onwards and downwards...

Oh, and I got some B Vits yesterday so we will see if that helps..

Hugs

T
x

You are ten pound nearer target than I am
I would race you but I really do think you will win :):)

I have been to the hairdressers and had a cut and colour - changed the colour and the cut slightly - love both :):) now that should help me feel better about me

Back