The journey to fat freedom continues... 7 weeks fast track

Well experience tells me that if you drink 3 litres of water or more it will help shift those pounds. Try doing some stretching too get the adipose fat cells moving without putting too much stress on your system.

Had my shake half an hour ago. 2 500ml bottles of water to go and then I can go to bed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a pink day and I can stop obsessing about food so much!

The journey to fat freedom continues...

what is a pink day? i have had 2litres of water. gna get another litre down before bed..

will try some stretches. is anyone on any excerise plans or going to the gym?

New starter said:
what is a pink day? i have had 2litres of water. gna get another litre down before bed..

will try some stretches. is anyone on any excerise plans or going to the gym?

It's my affectionate name for ketosis. Usually takes me 3 or 4 days ;)

As for exercise. Well, I'm doing some weights and a few Pilates moves for the old pooch, but nothing strenuous. 450 calories is just about enough for you to breathe let alone pant! Take it really easy. Gentle walks are ok. But leave exercise out until you are well on track. Exercise can also make your body produce cortisol and leptin which make you ravenous, so it's counter productive. I'm doing 30 squats with shoulder lifts a day and 30 leg raises with my pilates hoop. That's more than enough to try and sort my shlump out!

wow thats a good name. i think i may do the same tp keep me going. how wpuld you know if you are in ketosis?

New starter said:
wow thats a good name. i think i may do the same tp keep me going. how wpuld you know if you are in ketosis?

Well people say different things. Usually you stop being hungry, get really thirsty, have a horrible taste in your mouth, may start to get told your breath smells weird. But the easiest way is to get some ketostix which measure the ketones in your wee. They turn pink when you are shedding ketones.

You can order them off amazon or pick them up from a chemist.

Bring on the Keto Fairy! (did I ever find a piccie for her? :D I had a poo fairy and a TOTM fairy...

I'll go see what I can find...

Re: The journey to fat freedom continues...

Go for it, can't remember if you did. If you see the whoosh fairy/dulcolax fairy on your way please direct her my way? It's been nearly a week now!

Keeping busy looking for somewhere to live tonight. Found a couple of houses worth going to see. I have decided against my friends house. Wrong area, too much of a gamble with schools, want to keep Chloe with her friends and ultimately want to stay in Southsea as I am happy here! So found 3 houses and going to try and see them later this week when I finally break free.

Zopiclone written up for 8 pm. It's nearly 10pm and still no sign of drugs being bought round. Defies the point at this rate. Will be midnight before it kicks in and they will wake me at 6 am for completely unnecessary observations. Grr

Go for it, can't remember if you did. If you see the whoosh fairy/dulcolax fairy on your way please direct her my way? It's been nearly a week now!

Keeping busy looking for somewhere to live tonight. Found a couple of houses worth going to see. I have decided against my friends house. Wrong area, too much of a gamble with schools, want to keep Chloe with her friends and ultimately want to stay in Southsea as I am happy here! So found 3 houses and going to try and see them later this week when I finally break free.

Zopiclone written up for 8 pm. It's nearly 10pm and still no sign of drugs being bought round. Defies the point at this rate. Will be midnight before it kicks in and they will wake me at 6 am for completely unnecessary observations. Grr

Grrr indeed! Time to start wailing methinks... ;)

Right, here's the whoosh and Dulcolax fairies:

image.jpgimage.jpg

I'm not having much luck with a keto fairy. I'll keep looking!

LOL, not quite the right ketosis context - this is more Atkins. :)

But look, isn't this cute? :D

image.jpg

Thats demonic!

Well day three drawing to a close. Been keeping busy watching the end of the Walking Dead. It annoys me when I finally get into a series that it ends. Maybe I need to get into 24, that never ended did it? Actually I have a choice now of watching revolution until the end, or starting something new, maybe trailer park boys or breaking bad or vampire diaries? Although that could be a bit too teenage girlly for me. See, this is what my life has become.

Anyway. Best bugger off to bed now. Night y'all.

Still waiting for medication. More than a tiny bit annoyed!

Freeekin heck...that takes the biscuit. Do you think they saw my messages :) Start wailing...I dare you

Good Morning day 4!

Today is the first day that I have really felt like cheating. Don't ask me why. I don't really Know. I have not fallen off plan, so nothing to worry about there and I will not fall off plan. I am too determined this time. This extra padding has to go. I guess its the inner saboteur again. Bloody seductive monster - TAKE A HIKE INNER SABOTEUR...

Ahhh feel so much better now I have told it to get lost, honest I do :)

I am counting down the days to going to see the fam in Turkey. Right now it's looking like the middle of August, which is exactly 44 days away. So I need to stay focused with this. Thats my first watershed.

Funny how you can waste so much time and then panic when you have very little left, thats something to do with my bad planning that...Must try and sort that and my denial problems out.

The depressing reality when you dig out clothes in your wardrobe and find your "fat" leggings and try them on for size and now they are TIGHT.

Naff this, really I am so disgusted by this revelation. I think I have body dismorphia. I dont think I look "that much" bigger than when I was 11 stone. But clearly, this is a cunning lie I tell myself to enable my snaffling of a whole packet of fudge isn't it...

Well, at least today I have that have that hallow feeling, which is nice. I guess that it wont be long now until the keto fairy appears lily She better not bring me bacon though :( Jeepers, I must drink something, my mouth is like Gandhi's flip flop. Tea it is...I actually enjoy black tea. I know..I am a weirdo.

the clothes in the wardrobe is a nasty situation. i bote a size 18 dress from tesco for work as i thought it would fit.. couldnt even pull it down!!

iv been having black coffee with 2 sweetners. its kind of helping...

i wil share my weight and details so i feel good when changes start happening.

iam 5ft 6, and currently 13st 9lbs..size 16 to 18 at the moment, hoping to be a size 12 to 14 on holiday in 8 weeks.. really do hope i dont give up..

I drink my tea and coffee black these days, though tend to lean towards herbal teas rather than "normal" tea these days. The exception being a lovely soy latte :)

Hopefully going home today. Been written up for a whopping dose of Gabapentin which I have to build up to over 6 days. Got to take them for 12 weeks (if they work) them reduce them and see how things are. Means I will be taking them on holiday :(

Feeling very anxious about my holiday. It's only 6 weeks away and it's just me and Chloe. Need to be completely well and nothing else needs to go wrong!

Oh Nat I had to laugh because I think I suffer from the same thing. It's only when you try something on or look at a photo that you realise that you've turned into a lard ar$e!!

My old smaller clothes are starting to fit and it's such a relief :sigh: keep going and you'll get there too :)

As for the pee stick - because I've been drinking so much the blasted thing hasn't changed at all. So be warned.

Oh by the way I lost 12lbs the first week, then 5 and 4. That's 21lbs in 3 weeks :D.

I've got 22lbs more to go but I'll be happy with another 7lbs off before I go.

Last edited:

wow i see alot of loses from people. would love to have the same. what was ur starting weight lose to win if u dnt mind me asking?

the clothes in the wardrobe is a nasty situation. i bote a size 18 dress from tesco for work as i thought it would fit.. couldnt even pull it down!!

iv been having black coffee with 2 sweetners. its kind of helping...

i wil share my weight and details so i feel good when changes start happening.

iam 5ft 6, and currently 13st 9lbs..size 16 to 18 at the moment, hoping to be a size 12 to 14 on holiday in 8 weeks.. really do hope i dont give up..

Don't you think its funny how we all carry weight differently and it makes us different sizes. I am currently 14st 10 (yikes yes ladies its sadly true) and I'm wearing a size 16 on the top (because of the boob situation) and a 14 on the bottom in jersey related clothes or anything with stretch or a 16 in jeans. But I am a full stone heavier than you and an inch shorter. Physics if you ask me :)

Have you got a diary?

I drink my tea and coffee black these days, though tend to lean towards herbal teas rather than "normal" tea these days. The exception being a lovely soy latte :)

Hopefully going home today. Been written up for a whopping dose of Gabapentin which I have to build up to over 6 days. Got to take them for 12 weeks (if they work) them reduce them and see how things are. Means I will be taking them on holiday :(

Feeling very anxious about my holiday. It's only 6 weeks away and it's just me and Chloe. Need to be completely well and nothing else needs to go wrong!

Gaba-gaba - thats all you are going to be able to say for weeks....drool drool. Seriously though I hope you are right for the holiday, where are you going?

Oh Nat I had to laugh because I think I suffer from the same thing. It's only when you try something on or look at a photo that you realise that you've turned into a lard ar$e!!

My old smaller clothes are starting to fit and it's such a relief :sigh: keep going and you'll get there too :)

As for the pee stick - because I've been drinking so much the blasted thing hasn't changed at all. So be warned.

I thought it was only me!!! I think being really in denial helps, that and only wearing jersey, it stretches to an opaque quality, though obviously when your jersey dress from uniqlo starts looking like sheer sleepwear from anne summers, you know its time to change.

wow i see alot of loses from people. would love to have the same. what was ur starting weight lose to win if u dnt mind me asking?

Week 1 losses are what people live for. It makes the torture of week one worth it.

Back