The journey to fat freedom continues... 7 weeks fast track

The journey to fat freedom continues...

it is strange how we all carry weight differntly. my counsaltant said i carry weight quite well.. she hasnt met you then! lol.

i wear dresses but my arm let me down. clothing is usually tight from the arms..i get a size 16 or 18 due to that. my hips are massive too! love to get rid of them!!

iv not done a diary yet. would that be on here?

Yeah, if you go to the main diary section and at the top you can see add new post on the left of the main page of diaries. You put yours in there! I just write innane rubbish here, but its a place to vent about what a crud day I am having ....Or celebrate my huge week one loss :p

My weight is in my kangaroo pouch and on my bum and hips. People say I am proportionate, but lately I am more pygmy. I just have this enormous belly. Its disgusting. If I could afford a tummy tuck, I would be away seriously...where's the scalpel..?

Anyway, working from home, its so dangerous, not done any housework, so the house is a mess, only done half of the business plan, spent most of the day chunnering on here. Some good news though, my boiler may be broke, my landlord may been dragging their feet on fixing it, but since becoming self employed I may be eligible for a free boiler thanks to my low income. Who knew this would be a blessing! I registerd for it last night and had the guy around just now (who was shamefully a hotty and I am in my ill fitting fat leggings) not that it matters, married woman and all, but you dont want it to be known you have gone to seed :)

Oh and by the way its 2.50 and I have forgoten to have my lunch shake...knock knock is that you keto fairy? Will go do that now and drink another bottle of water.

Ciao diary and peeps who post in it.,

Re: The journey to fat freedom continues...

See I am 5' 8, 17st ish and comfortably wear a 14/16 top and 16/18 bottoms

wow i see alot of loses from people. would love to have the same. what was ur starting weight lose to win if u dnt mind me asking?

Hi New Starter

You must be on here from your phone or tablet because the full site shows users details :)

I'm 5ft 7 and on my CWP's scales I started at 14st 7lbs and I'm now 13st exactly. On my scales I'm 12st 10lbs :D so I mostly follow that!! I'm currently wearing a size 14/16.

My first target is 11st 6lbs (BMI 24.9) but my ultimate goal is to be 10st 10lbs :eek:

just had my second shake of the day. not feeling hungry but

oh dt knw wht happened there.

day 2 shake 2.. not feeling hungry but missing food.. my consultant was encouraging me to do ss but i feel like being on one of the steps i may find it easier.. but not going to hav much of a loss.. soo confused!!

New starter said:
oh dt knw wht happened there.

day 2 shake 2.. not feeling hungry but missing food.. my consultant was encouraging me to do ss but i feel like being on one of the steps i may find it easier.. but not going to hav much of a loss.. soo confused!!

You could do SS plus. But honestly stick with it. Give yourself a week of 100% commitment and you will be so glad you did. If it helps get on YouTube and look at those vids I mentioned from dual dynamics (!search Cambridge transformations) they should come up. Everyone misses food. It's completely normal. But food will still be there. This is far too expensive to give it half a push. You can do it. Honestly. Have you thought about how much you want to lose?

i really would like to lose 2 and half stones. to get me to 11 st. iam currently 13st 9lb. well must have lost 3 pounds now eventhough it feels like 2 stone already

i keep looking in the mirror at the sticking iut bits to remind myself why iam doing this!

im stil feeling hungry after the shake, still got another for the evening which i know i wil have to save for later on

See this is a good thing! Prioritise what you want. That's Totally doable. If you consider you will lose half a stone the first week, then probably about 4 or 5 the next then 3lbs of fat a week thereafter. You only want to lose 35lb so chunk that down into weeks. Once you get to a out a BMI of 26 then step up to 810 and do a few weeks on that and then 1000 etc. It's all good!

I'm currently sitting in a tepid Epsom salt bath created by running the shower for a lifetime. This is not good. I'm trying to stay here. But it's not happening. Soaking up the magnesium. Soak it up bad boy! Bloody wish the landlord would hurry up and fix the boiler or install a new one. Can't live without a bath a day. I am a morning shower person but a nighttime bath.

Crickey DD1 just barged in to tell me she has got a second job as a smoking shots girl. This is not good news...well obviously I admire the ingenuity but I must be getting old as my concern matches her excitement!

The "so much food and drink" is what's got me in a cold sweat at the moment. I'm doing soo well and I know I will relax on my holiday but I don't want to go overboard (excuse the pun).

Crazy Diamond has put on nearly a stone on her holiday so I know it's a really easy thing to do. The last time I went away for 10 days I put on 10lbs :-(. So I'm packing strategically and I'll wear all my structured/ fitted clothes for early on in the holiday and leaving the stretchy Lycra for later on thus allowing me room to grow lol!!

Seriously though I am concerned as I know I have the capacity to lose control. I'm hoping that if I work out in the gym each morning or at least get some type of physical activity I won't put too much on. Here's hoping :sigh;

I did go a bit mad this time, I ate breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supplementary snacking, you might be relieved to hear that on my last cruise I only gained 7lbs, and that was having 3 meals a day, which i promptly lost again within 3 days of being back on plan, there is hope, and you're on holiday, enjoy it!

And, on the last cruise I did swim every day and take the stairs more. saying that, on previous cruise holidays i have managed to come back without a single lbs gain... you'll be fine :)

im gona enjoy my hols and really enjoy my food! il worry abiut the weight when i get back!

day 2 over! cant get to sleep.. tummy rumbling.. consultant texed saying give it to day 5 and you will feel okish.. day 5?!! i thought people say it gets easier after day 3!!

I did go a bit mad this time, I ate breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supplementary snacking, you might be relieved to hear that on my last cruise I only gained 7lbs, and that was having 3 meals a day, which i promptly lost again within 3 days of being back on plan, there is hope, and you're on holiday, enjoy it!

And, on the last cruise I did swim every day and take the stairs more. saying that, on previous cruise holidays i have managed to come back without a single lbs gain... you'll be fine :)

Hi Crazy Diamond

I feel like you've found me out, like getting caught with my hand in the cookie jar :O. I've been lurking on your page for a few weeks now but hadn't plucked up the courage to say hi :blush:

Anyway hi and thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad you didn't misread my comment on your gain. It's just that I could so relate to it. I think you've done fabulous and your glycogen load will be gone in no time :)

I'm planning on only eating 3 meals a day and if I snack only fruit. The ship and 2 hotels I'm staying at all have gyms so I want to make full use of them. I also hope that like you when I return I'll jump right back into the saddle and get rid of any gain :)

New starter said:
im gona enjoy my hols and really enjoy my food! il worry abiut the weight when i get back!

day 2 over! cant get to sleep.. tummy rumbling.. consultant texed saying give it to day 5 and you will feel okish.. day 5?!! i thought people say it gets easier after day 3!!

They probably said that as by day 5 if you dont slip up you will be in ketosis and feel a million dollars!

Funny isn't it we slim down for our holidays only to go off for a few weeks and pay the price when we return. One thing I have learned is to maintain my weight and not feel like a sack of sheet. I can eat whatever I want as long as I have about 80g of protein a day. Which is a LOT but turkey, fish, chicken whey powder. It's all doable. It stops the binge monster coming out to play.

Lose2Win said:
Hi Crazy Diamond

I feel like you've found me out, like getting caught with my hand in the cookie jar :O. I've been lurking on your page for a few weeks now but hadn't plucked up the courage to say hi :blush:

Anyway hi and thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad you didn't misread my comment on your gain. It's just that I could so relate to it. I think you've done fabulous and your glycogen load will be gone in no time :)

I'm planning on only eating 3 meals a day and if I snack only fruit. The ship and 2 hotels I'm staying at all have gyms so I want to make full use of them. I also hope that like you when I return I'll jump right back into the saddle and get rid of any gain :)

Haha busted! Don't worry we all lurk around looking for inspiration. I only introduced myself the other day too. I'm loving this plan mel. Sounds totally solid. I assume the food will be plentiful but as long as you stay in control you will be fine. Just keep up the water!

Hey Diary

Day 5, feeling a bit fragile today because....yesterday I only had 2 lts of water and a soak in the epsom salts which may have not helped. On a mish today to do my 8 bottles of water. Funny thing. I honestly do find the water easier to drink in little bottles. Odd I know, but there it is.

Feeling a bit frustrated today too, the realisation that I am bigger than I have been in 6 years. Yes, bigger than when I was pregnant (just) but with all my recent hormonal issues I am not really surprised. Just have to stay on it and stay focused I guess; Its the only way.

Waiting for the plumber to arrive with a new boiler. Yes, the landlord managed to get some deal from boiler scrappage so, we are apparently getting a spanking new A rated jobby which will not sound like a dreamliner taking off in Alara's bedroom. Bonus points for that joyful information.

Hi Crazy Diamond

Mwah ha ha ha! It's cool!

That's a great attitude to have, see this time i didn't really set out with any sort of healthy eating damage limitation plan hense my gain, but you should be fine, like I said before I've managed seevral cruises before without a gain so it is possible!

Haha busted! Don't worry we all lurk around looking for inspiration. I only introduced myself the other day too. I'm loving this plan mel. Sounds totally solid. I assume the food will be plentiful but as long as you stay in control you will be fine. Just keep up the water!

I know - well and truly busted lol!

They've got low fat options on the menu every day, so I'm planning on selecting that at least once a day :)

Mwah ha ha ha! It's cool!

That's a great attitude to have, see this time i didn't really set out with any sort of healthy eating damage limitation plan hense my gain, but you should be fine, like I said before I've managed seevral cruises before without a gain so it is possible!

I knew you were a cool chick :cool:

Sometimes being on here makes you paranoid. I've read so many times about people getting offended by what someone else has written. I'd hate to offend someone, but I do think that some people are too sensitive. Everyone on here has a common aim - to lose or maintain their weight. I guess oftentimes the truth hurts :sigh:

When I reached my target in 2010 I went away the next day for 2 weeks and hardly put anything on. I ate and drank what I wanted but I was also at the gym training like I used to at home :). I'm determined to do that again on this trip!!

Yippee to the new boiler. I had one fitted last year and its amazing how wonderful constant hot running water and heat feels Mmmm!! Hopefully he'll be finished in a day.

day 3 for me. feeling rough today. keep lookin at myself in the mirror r keep me going. the thought of being bigger than ive ever been!

i really done think i will last too long on this to be honest....

day 3 for me. feeling rough today. keep lookin at myself in the mirror r keep me going. the thought of being bigger than ive ever been!

i really done think i will last too long on this to be honest....

Hang on in there New Starter it will be worth it in the end.

These first few days are like a test! Think of it as a battle between your body and your mind lol. I know you really want to be slimmer so you just need to channel those thoughts and conquer your body that's trying to get you to quit!!

Your mind is a very powerful thing. Just think slim and happy thoughts and you'll get over this hurdle :)

Trust me it will be worth it in the end :)

Back