The last of the Mohicans

Sounds like you had a good time. I'm travelling in August for a month, Bali and the U.K. And I already know I will be off plan for those 4 weeks (not planning on going mad but...) that's what holidays are for. Just have to come back and hit the diet hard afterwards. Life has to go on.

Hello everyone,

It's been crazy since I've gotten back. Work is on fire, my son is sick with the flu everyone seems to be catching (one week off probiotics and BAM!) Gardener is AWOL, cleaning lady broke her leg - Everything is under control :oops:
I leave in 2 days for Rotterdam and I've been told I have an important not-to-be-missed meeting in LA next Thursday (I really don't understand people who refuse to take advantage of modern technology... FaceTime and Skype are wonderful tools)

Anyway, diet's been 4 packs rather than 3 and I can't seem to have enough time in the day to fit more than 3l of water - that's how life is ATM
Will catch up with everyone's diary asap

XX

Hope work calms down after this storm but well done on sticking with the diet when things have been crazy

Isn't that always the way, life and work stress all seems to happen at once. Hope your son gets better soon and work calms down.

Hello ladies, I'm all caught up with your diaries, some of you are really moving forward! I just want to say a massive Congrats.
I'm back for a quick 3 days before I leave for LA... I'm really sad life is getting in the way of my goals! I'm so tired, and this last trip is going to kill me - I'm just going to get on the flight and sleep! My jeans are so tight I know it's not just water gain. Why is it so easy to gain vs lose?
My son is trying so hard not to show that he misses me - these are times I don't like my job! :(

Anyway, I'll try to make it back in time for Sunday so I can spend the afternoon with him. It's just such a long flight and the time difference is crazy.

Oh no! Hope your trip goes well and you get straight back on it when you are home. We miss you x

I'm back, and have gained 10lbs - so so upset I was doing good until I hit the US. I swear they must put addictive additives and hidden carbs in the food! My pants feel tight again, but to be fair they were that way since Rotterdam - only now they're tighter. I exercised too so I can just imagine if I hadn't. Didn't go over the top, never have desserts - my coffee is always black... I tried to eat proteins and green veggies as much as possible

So that's the line. Today is going to be a 100% day. Yesterday I had 2 products and a small dinner (chicken and salad). No headache, not feeling too hungry fingers crossed.

So I probably gained more like 12 pounds because I only weighed this morning and yesterday I was pretty much back in the fold. I'm currently on my 3rd l. of water - going for 5 today so that everything can be flushed out.

Did you have a good holiday though??
Hope it's ok getting back into it.

enjoyed holidays thoroughly though it was too short! Did not enjoy the work part though :oops: i had to do some major cajoling as unintentional leakage was done by a young publicist - people tweeting and snap chatting without thinking of the repercussions just p me off!! doesn't matter which kind of non disclosure you have them sign :boxing:

Well done on reining it it whilst away but getting back into it now that you are back.
Hope that gain just disappears quickly

Welcome back, hope you have had a good Exante day! X

Ohh I wish I could go travelling. Don't worry about the gain it just means you are gonna have a massive loss. X

Well the day was 90% - had a late afternoon meeting and had a cappuccinos and a piece of dark chocolate
It was so nice with a sunny 22C degrees today - sign that summer is just around the corner, which is crazy as my husband texted me that it was like 5C degrees and raining melted snow up in Paris... such extremes

Anyway, drank so much water I know i'm going to be up making those bathroom trips tonight, combined with jet lag and fatigue - cocktail for getting sick. Tomorrow I will start vitamin C supplements as extra prevention.

Everyone have a great evening

Glad to have you back! Try echinacea also it's great for keeping colds at bay x

Well jealous of the 22 degrees. Is it the south of France you are from?

Back