The Last Straw

Hi karra and welcome. I've been on hols and somehow missed your thread when I was catching up.

I couldn't believe what your OH's uncle said to you! I hope your OH stood up for you. There are so many worse things we can be than overweight.

Well done on your first week's losses and hope you get yourself back in gear this week ok.

If you are not going to classes and don't mind changing your WI day, we've just started the Wednesday Gang on here and are going to act like a mini online slimming group so will post our weights on that thread and set any mini targets for the week that we may wish to set.

No pressure, but you're welcome to join us if you'd like to. That being said, everyone is v supportive on here regardless of what day you WI if you post it up on your diary thread.

Karen xx

Hey everyone,

How is everyone doing?

Having quite a crappy time at the mo even tho i am desperately trying to keep the diet in mind. My old landlord has stolen some of my things (including the earrings my nan bought me for my 21st) because I owed him a month's rent even tho he has taken my bond off me anyway. I just feel like its one thing after the other at the moment I can't see a way out! Hopefully there'll be a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Foodwise, I'm trying to make better choices but I just feel that fed up I normally grab anything thats there. God I sound so depressing don't I! I promise my next post will be more uplifting lmao.

Anywhoo... I hope everyones doing well with the fat busting! Thanks Karenlou I mite change my wi day...a change is as good as a rest!

Love and stuff,

Kel xx

Hi hun, hope you're feeling ok.

Have you been to Citizen's Advice about your landlord? I'm sure he can't do that to you!

K x

I was going to but I've already got a case with them about my student house landlord who took me to court when i left because we had rats in the house so I mite look like some sort of serial bad tenant or something!

I need some sort of get rich quick scheme lol i mite sell my body...by the pound lol xxx

hi. i just read that!! can't believe somebody would say that. i would have wanted to punch him and then offer to do the honours with the drowning!!

abz xx

Haha thanks Abz the mood I'm in right now I wish he'd say summat today so I could show him the damage this big body can do lol xx

I'm officially rubbish at keeping up with threads! thanks for your kind comments on my thread, I just wanted to say well done for starting again and coming at it so positively. Since 2005 I've joined ww about 10 or more seperate times and then failed. I think in everyone's 'journey' there is a time where it all just clicks, and sometimes it happens at the beginning and some people need a few false starts before they get there. I see it as a new beginning, and I don't think about past ww that much. It gets me nowhere! So keep going, well done for getting the job and all the best with this week! :D

You need to call the police, he has stolen from you - its not right whether you own rent or not!

i agree hon. police. if you owe him rent then he should be going through the correct channels to get it back. not nick your stuff. report him. if your bond is enough to cover the month's rent then you don't owe him anything in any case unless your contract says differently. that's what it's there fore.

abz xx

That's a disgrace!!! Take it legal, shouldn't be allowed to get away with that, totally against the law!!

Hey guys,

Thanks for all your support :)

I have decided I am not going to worry about all that landlord stuff my brother is lending me the money to get it back. I know he's in the wrong but I just want my stuff there are so many private things in there! Luckily my new house is my boyfriends so I won't have to deal with crappy landlords again its his responsibilty. Gosh I'm a nice girlfriend aren't I hehe.

Little bit of a confession to make...I swerved weigh in today! Me and my boyfriend have been going to Boots on a monday but he was on nights last night and was still in bed so I thought he'd forgotten...unfortunately not so we're going tomorrow instead now. He's determined to beat me at least once...and probably will this week haha.

I'm still waiting for the 'click' that I need to do this for good but maybe I'm just making excuses. Probably the latter actually :)

Right I've decided what I'm going to do. I'm going to stop pretending my camera is broken and put some new batteries in it. Then I'm going to take some pictures of myself to convince myself how big I am rather than just thinking I only need to lose a couple of pounds. I'll let yas know how it goes hehe xx

Keep it up hon. Remember that last straw! Maybe you could keep a straw in your purse or on the fridge to remind you and keep you motivated x

great idea babe.................may do the same myself, it may give me the motivation i need once i've seen my fat rear:eek:

Back