The Last Straw

Hey ladies (and gents???)

Had a terrible week last week I put on 2 pounds :(

I just keep stopping and starting it's ridiculous. I need to get organised and treat this weight loss as a project with a definite goal. I really want to start to exercise but I'm at a loss what to do. I get free membership at the gym but at the moment I'm too embarrassed to go blobbing about in front of my work colleagues. I'm wondering if dancing round my living room will have any effect?! I think I'm going to make it part of my routine to get up and go for a walk in the mornings. Because I'm only working part time I have so much free time to be bored and eat! So I'm going to spend my time constructively instead (well, that's the plan, lol) until I get a full time job.

Any ideas on cheap and easy exercise?

I want real results this week even tho I wi on Thursday now (random, I no) and I'm only really sticking to it proper today. I mite actually wi on monday again to see the results of a 100% week- I'm wittering again arnt I? I'l probably read this back and not even know what I'm talking about myself.

I'm just sick of being the person who gets laughed at when they say they're going on another diet. Why can't I just get it into my stupid head???

I find walking is a really good exercise, and it gives you something to do if you have time on your hands as you can do it anytime and don't need any special equipment etc.

On my day off, I've been known to leave the car at home and walk into town, have a mosey round the shops and treat myself to a peppermint tea or a diet coke in a cafe. It's exercise but it doesn't feel like it :)

dont put yourself down lovey,you are a lovely person .Im always feeling stupid,cause if i really looked at myself ive been messing about with weight loss for yearsxx

Hey guys thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Feeling a bit more positive today had a really good day yesterday and I am on track today. I'm going to do the Dirty Dancing Workout in a little while so I'm at least getting some exercise in!

How's everyone doing?

I've just had the most random but fittest lunch ever...jacket potato peas and gravy!! Does anybody elae eat bizarre concoctions when they are on a diet? I don't know why I do it lol xx

Afternoon everybody!

How's things? Feeling really positive today sticking to it well!

I've just had sugar free jelly with a ww vanilla yogurt on top was absolutely gorgeous! Going to have a something light before work and then wedges and ww curry when I get home. That means I will have had 19.5pts so I've saved 5.5pts and I no u should only save 4 but I'm using them tomoro :)

Afternoon all, got weighed yesterday and I lost 1lb which was a bit disappointing but I've only stuck to it since Monday so looking on the bright side :)

Afternoon all, got weighed yesterday and I lost 1lb which was a bit disappointing but I've only stuck to it since Monday so looking on the bright side :)

1lb is still good chick!!! I will accept your friends request when i get home (cant accept it for some reason when im on works PC and only really come on here during the day - works time;)) xx

1lb is a 1lb hun! .. its all off! :) .. do you measure ? i think its a great idea to measure! for the "slow" weeks :)

Hey guys!

Been in sunny Wales so not had chance to come on here :)

Still struggling with WW even though I no it's the diet for me. I'm trying to do it myself but its so hard I'm considering going back to meetings. The only thing is I'm a bit nervous going on my own!

No pixie I don't measure I'm going to start though I'm petrified of what the first one will be!

Hey guys!

Been in sunny Wales so not had chance to come on here :)

Still struggling with WW even though I no it's the diet for me. I'm trying to do it myself but its so hard I'm considering going back to meetings. The only thing is I'm a bit nervous going on my own!

No pixie I don't measure I'm going to start though I'm petrified of what the first one will be!

Bump! x

Keep with it hun, make a nice shopping list and try and identify where you are going wrong, get new things that you dont usually eat.
Is there something like a dress or top you want to wear but are quite close to fitting into to keep you going.
Its hard but it will be worth it. Think of a slinky dress for xmas!

Laura's on to something here, I think. A goal would give you some focus maybe. Is there anything coming up like a party or event? A particular outfit you'd like to wear by Christmas?

Hey Karra :) ..... Sorry to hear your wobbling at the moment! ... its tough to get back into the swing isnt it once you stop! ...
hope your ok xx

Hey guys, thanks for caring :). I'm just struggling to be bothered to do it which sounds ridiculous! I'm trying to buy healthy foods but money is really tight at the moment so for the next couple of weeks I'm going to be living on eggs beans and pasta!

My 2 year anniversary is coming up in about 6 weeks (14th October) so my boyfriend is taking me away for a shopping weekend. He knows how unhappy I am and has made a deal with me that if I lose a stone by then I can have some extra spending money :) so that's a bit of an incentive. I shall keep you updated! xx

Back