The Last Straw

hey peeps. feeling really peed off today i am having problems with my boyfriend and i honestly don't know whether i want to be with him anymore. We have no money at the moment because I have to wait until the end of next month to be paid but its made worse by debts !

Oh dear. Maybe you'll feel differently when your financial problems have eased off a bit, or maybe you need to have a break and see if you miss him.

Hope you get it sorted out ok.

well it all came to head last night and he was really mean so i threw a drink at him, then he started shoving me out the door before phoning the police to tell them i don't live there and he wanted me out. its fair to say i'm pretty confused today.

me too :)

He has changed alot lately, and I can't help feeling its because I've got a job I love, I'm making new friends and I'm starting to get myself together.

Hmm sounds like a green eyed monster to me!! Men you see are strange creatures, with all the good things happening and your weightloss hes probably feeling left behind, and as you looking so great, hell be paranoid with the extra male attention your getting.

I think his behaviour is out of order, but you have to decide whats right for you, youve got this great new life, is there room for him in it??:confused:

Hope you get it all sorted out hon. Sounds like you're not in a particularly good place right now, the two of you. I'd say you certainly need a place of your own, whether you carry on seeing him or not.

Aw Kelly, you poor thing, that is pretty bad of him! I'd be raging if someone called the police on me...People change I suppose when you start to lose weight x Chin up hun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KELLY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Ooooooooooo a birthday !!!

:party0048::party0048: :party0011: :party0011::party0048::party0048:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy !!!!!

Have a great day xxx

Happy Birthday hun!

Hope you are having a fab day!

xxxxxxx