The Last Straw

OOOooohhh theres an incentive if I ever had one! Enjoy the shopping!

Haha I know :).

Right peoples I'm going back to meetings. I normally work Wednesday nights now so I'm going to one that's a bit further away but hey, the walk will do me good. My mum and sis are following weightwatchers but doing it by themselves, but I just can't do it without the help of meetings no matter how hard I try.

So here goes...wish me luck! Especially as I'm going on my own and am very nervous!

Will let you know how I get on xxx

Haha I know :).

Right peoples I'm going back to meetings. I normally work Wednesday nights now so I'm going to one that's a bit further away but hey, the walk will do me good. My mum and sis are following weightwatchers but doing it by themselves, but I just can't do it without the help of meetings no matter how hard I try.

So here goes...wish me luck! Especially as I'm going on my own and am very nervous!

Will let you know how I get on xxx

Good luck! and hey, what an advertisement - walking to your WW meeting! x

Confession to make...I got a lift lol. BUT!! i walked home :) Weighed in at 16st 1.5lb so basically back to square one but feeling positive today. Going to have poached eggs on toast for dinner then potatoes veg and summat for tea.

Meeting was ok, think they're in the middle of changing leaders so didn't feel that comfortale but hopefully will have another job soon so i can go back to my old wednesday meeting :)

Well ladies I have had a bizarre week to say the least.

Everything just seems up in the air! I have been feeling really low lately sort of selfpitying woe is me stuff but i think i just don't feel valued lately. Anyway, I have been working in the juice bar in the gym and I was basically just a skivvy, washing up and making the staff their dinners. I had loads of cleaning to do including cleaning skirting boards in front of customers (i wasn't allowed to do it with a mop i had to get on my hands and knees to do it). Then there were the customers who said things like : 'Do you know what i mean by beans on toast?' I felt really down because I was like 3 years at uni, a 2:1 degree and I'm washing teapots. Anyway, it was a job.

Until Saturday. I went into work and for a solid hour not a member of staff spoke to me. I mean at all. They walked past me and ignored me, and then stood talking between themselves with their backs to me. I could fell myself getting upset until i thought 'I'm better than this'. I got my stuff and walked out without saying a word.

Now I'm like I have no money! But had a job interview Monday so fingers crossed.

Dietwise I have no idea really what I'm gonna wi at tonite, but I'm glad I'm going back to my old meeting.

Apologies for the essay lol it probably makes no sense! :sigh:

Kelly good for you! Ifelt like i was reading my diary we are so alike. I'm back at ww again again again!!!!!! I weigh 14stone 2 now have managed to lose 2lb had a bad day yesterday but i'm on track again now today hope by xmas i'm 2 stone lighter. I want to prove all the people who think I can't do it that I can, so here goes. Good Luck with the weigh in. xx

Thank you! Im just panicking now in case they go to the juice bar for a reference lol as ive put them as my last employer but not named them as references!

Congrats on new job.

Thanks kdma.

Lost 1.5lb at wi!

I'm so chuffed as i never really stuck to it although i knew i had been eating less than normal. Its given me incentive to stick to it 100% this week I'm determined!!

Woohooo great stuff this week hun:) well done you! ..... stay wagon bound this week good luck with new job :)

Thanks kdma.

Lost 1.5lb at wi!

I'm so chuffed as i never really stuck to it although i knew i had been eating less than normal. Its given me incentive to stick to it 100% this week I'm determined!!

Well done on the loss! Go you!!

Also, well done on the new job!!! What sort of job is it? Details hun details! x

Thanks guys :)

Its at the Argos Customer Service Centre and I've just got another call from them saying they're not offering me the original temp job they've had a cancellation and would like to offer me a permanent position! And my shifts are great too I get Friday and Saturdays off! I'm feeling really positive now hope it carries on!

xxxx

Thanks Karenlou :)

Started yesterday it seems really good! Not so good foodwise but am gonna start walking to work which is about an hour and a half so maybe that will have some effect x

Thanks Karenlou :)

Started yesterday it seems really good! Not so good foodwise but am gonna start walking to work which is about an hour and a half so maybe that will have some effect x

Glad the new job is good! Thats good that its a permanent one! x

I no i'm made up :)

Been there a couple of days now I'm really enjoying it so far my team are lovely as well we just have a laugh! I'm on e-commerce which is just answering customer emails and stuff so I'm chuffed!

How are you girls doing?

xxx

I no i'm made up :)

Been there a couple of days now I'm really enjoying it so far my team are lovely as well we just have a laugh! I'm on e-commerce which is just answering customer emails and stuff so I'm chuffed!

How are you girls doing?

xxx

That sounds good hun!!! I'm good thanks, just getting over a cold!! Thank god it's friday today!!!! x

Back