Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

New dress and new shoes - what a very nice reward:) Staying 100% all that time is amazing!

The nicest bit of that reward was actually feeling ok in the new dress and not like a big fat blob. Shoes are a bit on the high side but at least if I fall over, I still have a bit of padding to cushion the fall.....for now!!!;)

Yay to new shoes and dress - you gotta love a bit of retail therapy!
xx

Yay to new shoes and dress - you gotta love a bit of retail therapy!
xx

So true and the shoes are lush!! Dress is still black....but I will get into the bright ones again soon enough!!:)

So true and the shoes are lush!! Dress is still black....but I will get into the bright ones again soon enough!!:)

Nothing tops the LBD and fabulous shoes ;)

xx

Well done on the loss! Can't believe I missed that :( You are soooo in the "zone" congrats on week 4! Don't you find its flying by now? compared to that first week of agony?

xx

Well done on the loss! Can't believe I missed that :( You are soooo in the "zone" congrats on week 4! Don't you find its flying by now? compared to that first week of agony?

xx

Thanks Summer.
I feel completely in the zone and can hardly believe its week 4 and yes your right it is flying over.
Im a bit worried about having the night/day off at the weekend incase I cant get back into the zone again but I suppose time will tell. :confused:

Well done on the loss. Id kill to lose 4lbs in a week!

Thanks Joanne,
Yes Im really pleased with the 4lb especially since lots of people were saying that weight loss slows down in week 3. :)

week 4 day 2

Been fine today until I got home from work and cooked my son's tea. Simple burger, waffles and ravioli and not something i would even generally eat but god I so could have eaten the burger!!!

Got offered a toastie today at work which smelt absolutely delicious but I resisted and managed to get out of the 'go on, just have one!' thing by saying I had a bit of a sore tummy. It wasnt a complete lie as I was feeling a bit bloated today actually for some reason. Not sure what thats all about as I havent felt bloated at all since I started this diet which was one of the bonuses of it as before the diet, I would be in agony almost every day!:confused:

Im getting more and more concerned about eating at the weekend. I really really hope I can get straight back on this on Monday. I think it will be a good learning curve for me though as if I struggle, then hopefully I wont be too eager to come off plan again!!

week 3 day 4
To be fair, no one at work knows im on this diet yet and I dont really want to tell them until I have to. Why do people push food onto other people? Why do people not seem to take 'no thankyou' as an answer? Do I really have to go into the ins and outs of why I dont want something?

This annoys me too :(
Its almost like you are made out to be the bad person, for refusing !!

Im getting more and more concerned about eating at the weekend. I really really hope I can get straight back on this on Monday. I think it will be a good learning curve for me though as if I struggle, then hopefully I wont be too eager to come off plan again!!

Your weight loss so far is brilliant.
I am sure that will spur your own self on to get right back on track first thing Monday morning ;)

This annoys me too :(
Its almost like you are made out to be the bad person, for refusing !!

Your weight loss so far is brilliant.
I am sure that will spur your own self on to get right back on track first thing Monday morning ;)

Thanks chick. I hope your right! I will be so disappointed if I cant get back into it properly again but It hasnt been too bad these past 3 weeks so fingers crossed...x

Week 4 day 3

Today has gone ok. Felt hungry coming home from work so got in and had a bit of my Exante bar and feel much better now!:)

My aim for weigh in on saturday is to lose a minimum of 2lb. This will then take me to the under 200lb mark which will put a smile on my face. Obviously anything more than this will be a bonus! Really do want to lose at least 3.5 per week but since I am weighing in 1 day earlier I am prepared to compromise!!;)

I'm really impressed with how well you're doing. At the moment being under the 200 mark seems a very distant dream to me, watching other people get there is really encouraging :)

I'm really impressed with how well you're doing. At the moment being under the 200 mark seems a very distant dream to me, watching other people get there is really encouraging :)

thank you. Its the people on here and the motivation they give me that helps a lot. And when I feel hungry, I come on here and read some stories and that kills a bit of time, long enough to get me through my craving!!
You are doing very well yourself chick and your weight loss so far is great!! If we all stick together, Im sure we can get through it and come out of the other side thinner all round!!:):)

Thanks chick. I hope your right! I will be so disappointed if I cant get back into it properly again but It hasnt been too bad these past 3 weeks so fingers crossed...x

Well, I think in the post below, you have answered your own question ;)

thank you. Its the people on here and the motivation they give me that helps a lot. And when I feel hungry, I come on here and read some stories and that kills a bit of time, long enough to get me through my craving!!

This is very true Miss Mac... reading all the stories on here does distract you and motivate you to keep going.
I know I am only on day 2... but more often than not, by this stage of a diet, I would have cheated by now :eek:... not so far though :)
So it does work :)

I look forward to hearing how you get on at the weekend - something of a learning curve, by proxy for me if you like :eek: - I hope you dont mind :p

Marge

Well, I think in the post below, you have answered your own question ;)

This is very true Miss Mac... reading all the stories on here does distract you and motivate you to keep going.
I know I am only on day 2... but more often than not, by this stage of a diet, I would have cheated by now :eek:... not so far though :)
So it does work :)

I look forward to hearing how you get on at the weekend - something of a learning curve, by proxy for me if you like :eek: - I hope you dont mind :p

Marge

Ha ha....no I dont mind at all hun. It will be great if I can help someone else with my ramblings about my struggles!!..x

week 4 day 4

Well I am a bit disappointed today to say the least.....I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and I have only lost ½lb.
Was not a happy bunny I can tell you. That dosent bode well for a good weigh in on Saturday!! Will still stick to 100% TS until then though but I am actually now feeling a lot better about coming off plan at the weekend as if weight loss has slowed down that much then maybe I need some food in order to speed things back up again.

Well I am currently really hungry so Im going to go and have a soup and a hot bath and hope that takes it away!...xxx

It might change over the next day :)
Ya never know :)
Marge
:)

"Ultimate Goal - To be able to look down and see my bikini line to shave it - and not have to do it from memory"

I really like your goal Marge! I'd be quite happy to see my boobs stick out more than my stomach!

Week 4 day 5

Well weigh in day tomorrow. Not looking forward to it though as midweek peek was dismal. Wouldnt mind so much if I had been cheating but I can honestly say I have been 100% Ts for the past 4 weeks.

Anyway, hopefully I will look better in my dress than I would have done 4 weeks ago!!

I am actually really looking forward to coming off plan this weekend now. I feel like I need a bit of food and a bit of a metabolism boost too. Not going to go mad or anything (well at least I hope not) and I plan to have only protien based foods not a total carb binge, so fingers crossed all goes well....x

Look at it as a month, try not to build it up too high, you have soared downwards over the last 4 weeks. If you were only allowed to be weighed every 4 weeks and you stepped on the scales tomorrow to find you'd lost 20lb would it matter to you what week that came off in? Look at the whole picture, not just the single days. So tomorrow you're going to celebrate having the strength and determination to complete 4 weeks of TS, you're going to enjoy your weekend and having some proper food to eat.

You could always not get weighed until the saturday after if you feel it will just make you miserable.

Back