Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Week 9 day 5

Well after 4 days of TS 100%, I have managed to get the gain of aamw off...........-7lb :). That would be a fantastic loss if it wasnt for the fact that I actually gained it first....so its a bit bitter sweet!!

On the plus side, it means I am back in the 13's again and I plan never to be in the 14 again ever!! And due to my cunning plan, it means I now have a month 2 weight loss of half a stone!!

So my target for the month of may is to really knuckle down with no distractions and try to shift another stone. That would take me into just into the 12's and into virgin territory, so fingers crossed for some great weekly results!! xxx

Last edited:
Woo hoo....well done miss! Fantastic news indeed. Would have been so easy for you to get disheartened after your AAMW but you stuck with it and the reults are definitely worth it. Hope you are smiling loads and feeling great with yourself. Fab news xx

Ah well done, that's a relief eh? AAMW isn't all it's cracked up to be lol xx

Woo hoo....well done miss! Fantastic news indeed. Would have been so easy for you to get disheartened after your AAMW but you stuck with it and the reults are definitely worth it. Hope you are smiling loads and feeling great with yourself. Fab news xx

I needed to get it off, I was disheartened putting it on!!:)
Will feel better this next month if I get a decent loss, I feel like I am a bit behind with my plan now, like that lost me some time!!..x

Ah well done, that's a relief eh? AAMW isn't all it's cracked up to be lol xx

It definitely aint all its cracked up to be Clair. No more aamw for me...only going to do an aam weekend at most from now on!!

I guess it really helps some people and I have seen some great losses on aamw, it just doesnt work for me. But to be honest, I know how my body works and I knew it wouldnt!!

Still it just gives me more incentive to stay 100% TS, as I know if I eat I will put on weight and I still have a long way to go. And I nearly wasted a whole month of dieting losses on 1 week! Its just not worth it!! xx

Well done on your progress you are doing great! If you don't have all three products you will not only be depriving your body of the nutrients it needs but your body will go into starvation mode which will have an adverse effect on your weight loss - hope this helps, this is the answer I got from Exante when I asked the same question due to illness. Tasha x

Well done on your progress you are doing great! If you don't have all three products you will not only be depriving your body of the nutrients it needs but your body will go into starvation mode which will have an adverse effect on your weight loss - hope this helps, this is the answer I got from Exante when I asked the same question due to illness. Tasha x

Hi Tasha,
I dont know if you were meant to post this on my diary or if I have just confused you a little. I do have 3 packs a day and I intend to stick to that 100%. My problem arose when I added a meal for a week, I was definitely not in starvation mode then!! haha.
Or maybe I have just misunderstood you...x

Sorry Miss Mac, I meant to reply to someone who was having only two shakes and water a day! Tasha x

7lbs! Fab loss! Don't beat yourself up too much about last week - we live and learn. Plus, look how quickly it has come off again. It'll be interesting to see if the aamw kick starts your metabolism and you start to get bigger losses, you certainly have this week! :) xx

Glad you managed to banish those 7lbs this week MissMac, that's great you're back in the 13's. TS definitely seems to be suiting you :) I hope you have a great week this week, and that you start seeing some more pounds disappear :D

Sorry Miss Mac, I meant to reply to someone who was having only two shakes and water a day! Tasha x

No problem hun....good advice for the 2 pack person though..xx

7lbs! Fab loss! Don't beat yourself up too much about last week - we live and learn. Plus, look how quickly it has come off again. It'll be interesting to see if the aamw kick starts your metabolism and you start to get bigger losses, you certainly have this week! :) xx

Thanks Nicky. Well I certainly hope your right and it does speed things up a bit, I could do with a better month!! x:)

Glad you managed to banish those 7lbs this week MissMac, that's great you're back in the 13's. TS definitely seems to be suiting you :) I hope you have a great week this week, and that you start seeing some more pounds disappear :D

Thanks Cybill. Yes I definitely think TS is the way for me (unfortunately!!):)
Fingers crossed I can get some good losses in May!!..x

7lb off.... Thats excellent Miss Mac :D
I know its bitter sweet, but at least you have caught back up with your self now :)

Well done for losing the 7lbs from AAM Hun! Good luck for your next weigh in! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 9 day 6

My days are a bit mixed up what with going back to TS on a Tuesday, but it is the start of week 10 for me tomorrow...wow!!:eek: I can hardly believe it, time flies!! Thing is I feel I did really well month 1 but not so well month 2. This is purely down to gaining so I felt like I lost 2 weeks of what could have been potentially good weigh loss, the week I put on and the week to get it back off. In actual fact I still lost half a stone in month 2 so it is all still good, it just seems like a while since I moved my ticker! Moan over!! haha

Ketosis seems to be taking a while this time, day 6 and it was only just showing traces this morning. Cant remember it taking this long last time. I have to say I didnt really feel hungry yesterday though so I dont think it is far off. I did wake up this morning with a rumble in my tummy, but a cup of coffee has soon sorted that out so it must just have been dehydration rather than hunger!!

On a very positive note for me....it is Sunday and its been a long weekend and I have not had 1 of my normal weekend cravings!! As you will all know, I usually struggle all the way through a weekend with cravigs of takeaways as thats what I used to do, but this week...nothing!! yay!!
I am really pleased about that as the weekends were hard enough to get through nevermind having to endure a long one!!

Anyways, I am off to collect the food police (aka, my son) from his dads later this afternoon, so no doubt he will help me through. Then again, I havent had to cook anything this week as he has been away and maybe that is the reason I didnt struggle this weekend....maybe I should ship him out every weekend until I get to goal!!;) (Im joking of course, I really miss him when he is away!!)

Wow this has turned into some ramble today...sorry!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!:)

You sound so positive, glad you found this weekend easier. I re-started yesterday so hoping I can get back into it like the first time -it always seems harder second time round (well 4th I supose in my case as I had 2 failed re-starts) but anyways I begin to ramble. Enjoy the rest of your day xo

You sound so positive, glad you found this weekend easier. I re-started yesterday so hoping I can get back into it like the first time -it always seems harder second time round (well 4th I supose in my case as I had 2 failed re-starts) but anyways I begin to ramble. Enjoy the rest of your day xo

Welcome back.!!:)
I am sure you will do great. Dont think of it as another re-start, think of it as a FRESH START of you getting to your goal!!:)

I will keep tabs on your diary to see how you are doing!!! Good luck!!..xx

So glad the weekend went in your favour honey- and well done for staying strong. Here's to an even better week for you xxx

Week 10 day 1

OMG....I am so impulsive!! I have just booked a holiday to Turkey for the end of May. Thing is, they didnt have the hotel I wanted so I felt a bit rushed and chose another one. I read a couple of reviews and they werent all great but went for it anyway. Then I came off the phone and read lots of reviews and have just found out the hotel is at the top of a very steep hill!!:( I hate hotels on hills!! Now feel very stressed about the whole thing and am dreading it!!

So, I have wasted a whole day looking on the internet, wasted the lovely weather and wasted my last day off work!! I am so not having a good day!!

Oh and I havent managed to eat anything yet as I have been busy with finding the holiday and now I dont feel like eating coz of the one I booked!!

On the plus side....it gives me an extra incentive to stay 100%TS for the next 4 weeks until I go. I will be pleased if I can get a stone off before then!!

Wow...I seem to be moaning a lot lately!! Sorry!!

Hope everyone else is having a better day!!..xx:rolleyes:

Back