Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well done on getting through another great day. Sounds like you are well in the zone!! Sweet dreams and hope you are not too disturbed in the night with all that peeing!!!! xx

Waheyyyyyyyyyy MM. Well done, you're on a roll (or role...whichever one it is!!!) now aren't you! I'm chuffed for you that it's been relatively easy for you to get back into it after a while off, really pleased..you deserve it :) xx

Well its nearly the start of the dreaded weekend. Last Thursday was a bad day for me food thought wise and I have been having a few again this evening but nothing too bad. I could just fancy eating, nothing in particular and not a craving, just a want really :).

I also have a plan to get me through the weekend...I am working on saturday!! God what has this diet done to me!! I am now giving up my weekends....to work!!! :eek:. It should keep me occupied though hopefully and keep those weekend munchie monsters away from my door!!!

Waheyyyyyyyyyy MM. Well done, you're on a roll (or role...whichever one it is!!!) now aren't you! I'm chuffed for you that it's been relatively easy for you to get back into it after a while off, really pleased..you deserve it :) xx

Oh its had its tough times I can assure you. I am just trying my hardest not to break the 100% chain or I just know if I do, I will probably end up off the rails again!! :eek: xxx

It's not the weekend tomorrow anyway, it's Monday so you'll be fine ;) xx

You'll do it MM, I'm going to try to do it too so when you're getting those nasty thoughts, think of me knowing I'll be going through the same wall climbing as you :) Just think how proud of yourself you'll feel to do yet another TS weekend!!! xx

Wishing you a fantastic day MM and a great weekend! I think the weeklend monster has gone into hiding so hopefully you'll have a great one!! :D x x x

I cant wait for this week to be over and done with. TS wise, I am doing fine...weight wise, I havent lost a bean!! :( My weight has been up and down all week for some strange reason and has had no consistancy what so ever!! I have never known anything like it!! I have stayed the same for days and days before, but this week I have been going up and down like a yo-yo. So anyway, the result today is still no loss!!:(

I know I shouldnt weigh daily and from Sunday I definitely wont do it again, but this week, once the scales started being funny, I felt like I had to keep checking them to keep an eye on them. Thing is, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it....I cant be any better behaved than be 100% TS, which I have been!!

So really want to get Sunday weigh in out of the way and hope for a better week next week!!:rolleyes:

Its got to come off some time, right??....

Aw Miss Mac

That's poo :( is totm due? Are you drinking plenty?
Hope Sunday's WI's a good one xx

I have been drinking load since about mid week Clair in order to try and shift some poundage but seriously its still been up and down.

I dont really know about TOTM as I am on the injection so dont have periods very often if at all. Sometimes I can tell it is around that time due to some symptoms but cant say I have really had anything worth mentioning this week.

Still there is still tomorrow and I might manage a pound off or something by Sunday maybe. My dreams of being back in the 13's may be shattered but anything would be better than a gain or a sts on week 2 of 100%!!!:eek:

I think you'll get a nice surprise MM, I think you'll still see the 13's at your next weigh in without a doubt chick...just stick with it! xx

I think you'll get a nice surprise MM, I think you'll still see the 13's at your next weigh in without a doubt chick...just stick with it! xx

Thanks for the positivity chick. I cant see it happening myself but as I have resigned myself for a pants weigh in, its not making me cave in or anything. I am just gonna hope that if it is a mega bad week that I might have an amazing loss next week to make up for it!! Fingers crossed!! xx

So its Saturday already hey!! :)

Im working doing an agency job today that I havent done for a while so Im feeling a little bit nervous!:eek: On the plus side, nerves make me poo so may have shifted a pound for tomorrows weigh in with any luck!! haha (sorry tmi!!) :D

Another plus side is I am working from 3 till probably about midnight so wont have a chance for the munchie monster to catch me. Taking a bar and some coke zero to keep me going.

I hope I manage to shift something by tomorrow or I will be mega disappointed!! :confused:

Hope everyone stays safe and the monster dont get you!!! hahaha :giggle:

Just popping in to say "helloooooo" and to say I hope tomorrows weigh-in goes spiffingly !
Not sure if I will have Internet connection tomorrow, so wanted to wish you well today ! :)

Well done indeed mm- You are doing so very well babes. I'm with you on the scale front. I've been a good nutell-free gril and looks like I'll be rewarded with yet another sts- its driving me nuts!!! We definitely are chasing each other hey!!

Good luck for the WI and I'm really hoping you will have a pleasant surprise to make your day
xxxxx

Weigh in day!!!

Ok so weigh in and.....I have lost 3lb!! :)

I have to say though, I was working yesterday and I did some pretty hard graft I can tell you, it was like a workout at the gym!! So I think I lost most of that overnight!! :rolleyes:

Wasnt very good yesterday as I only had 1 shake and lots to drink as I was working and forgot to 'eat'! So wasn't sure what the scales were going to do this morning as obviously eating so little isnt good for you and there was half a chance I could have put on weigh as my body stored the fluids. Still, I will be better next time!!:eek:

So, I am drawing a line under this week as it has been very frustrating weight wise. I am hoping for a much simpler week this week. Might have a cheeky mid week peek but apart from that, Im staying off the scales until Sunday!! :rolleyes:

So, best bit is....I am back in the 13's :D Woo hoo!!! xxx

Woo hoo for the 13's babe :D
Thats a good loss too. Now no scales till next Sunday ;) xx

Woo hoo for the 13's babe :D
Thats a good loss too. Now no scales till next Sunday ;) xx

Thanks chick!

Yeah it is good....a bit last minute but hey we got to take what we can!! :)

Yep definitely dont want a repeat of this week so will be staying clear of those bloomin scales!!:rolleyes: xx

Waheyyyyyy!!! Well done MM, I think you've done exceptionally well to stick at it even though you didn't see a loss right up until the last minute, I don't think I could have kept so positive,...I admire you for that :)

here's to a new week!!!! :D xxxx

Back