Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well at day 4 again and this is usually a day I struggle with but I had a sneaky weigh in this morning to try and spur me on a bit and I have lost the gain I had from last weeks cheat so I am tres happy with that!! :D

Hopefully a bit more will come off by sundays weigh in to get me losing again!

I am determind to lose a stone this month!:p

Friday tomorrow though and the start of the weekend so lets see how that goes :eek:

So today not going too bad! When I say that what I actually mean is I would probably eat something if I actually had something in the house worth eating!!haha:D
Was going to go shopping tonight after work but thought better of it as I struggle enough at weekends without the added temptation.
I know if I did go, I would have bought a salad which I have been fancying all day. Not too bad you might think, but I just know that would lead to eating a lot more. So I have resisted and told myself that if I still want it on Sunday after weigh in I can have it then!!:rolleyes:

Wish I was back in the 13's again, I feel like I am gonna be in the 14's for weeks and weeks and I am bored with the 14's now!! :p

Please god let me be a size 12 tomorrow!!:rolleyes:

Miss Mac said:
So today not going too bad! When I say that what I actually mean is I would probably eat something if I actually had something in the house worth eating!!haha:D
Was going to go shopping tonight after work but thought better of it as I struggle enough at weekends without the added temptation.
I know if I did go, I would have bought a salad which I have been fancying all day. Not too bad you might think, but I just know that would lead to eating a lot more. So I have resisted and told myself that if I still want it on Sunday after weigh in I can have it then!!:rolleyes:

Wish I was back in the 13's again, I feel like I am gonna be in the 14's for weeks and weeks and I am bored with the 14's now!! :p

Please god let me be a size 12 tomorrow!!:rolleyes:

That's some willpower babe. I'm the same, I think oh I'll have a salad then it's something else then ends in a full on binge!
Good Luck for weigh in xx

So weigh in today and I have lost 2lb! :D

Actually I have lost 8lb but that was only because I had put on 6 after last weeks little mess up!! :eek: So that leaves a 2lb real loss!!

Time to try and tackle the ticker changer!!:rolleyes:

I weighed in yesterday and had also lost 2lbs, 12lbs in 3 weeks. I'm happy the weight is coming off. Although I have to say that today for some reason I feel really hungry, haven't really felt like that before. Cacee

Ok so I feel really positive diet wise for next week. I am hoping to lose at least 2.5lb and that will mean I will have reached my target of 1 stone per month. Not too bad considering my little slip ups.

Must try and get more water down this week though, even if it has flavouring in, its got to be better than nothing.

That's great babes. I'm struggling a bit with the water too. I used to easy gulg 4 litres!!! xx

Doing great hun :)

Well done miss mac :D

Well done you are doing great a stone a month is a nice target, I may aim for that as well, instead of being down because had a big weight loss first week 12lb and 4lb second third week tomorrow so we will see
Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I have been awol for a little while people. I was so determind but yet again it has all gone horribly wrong. :mad:

I have had a lot of stuff to deal with recently and I just havent had the energy to stick to the diet and all of my mental strength has been needed for other things.

I havent weighed but can feel the weight back on again.

The thing is, I have been thinking about food and eating and questioning 'does it actually make me feel better to eat' and the answer is no it dosent. I actually feel better when I go to bed feeling like I have achieved something by getting through a day 100%. Also you would think being stressed out and having loads going on that food would be the last thing on my mind....but no!

So I will attempt once again to re-start on 1st feb and I may attempt not to weigh in for the whole month, but will just play that by ear.

I have been in agony today feeling bloated and horrible so I dont even know why I do it. I actually feel so much better when I am on the diet.

Hope everyone else is doing well and I will try and catch up at some point when my life calms down a bit! :eek:

We'll be here waiting for you babes.
Hugs xxxxxxxx

we are all here for support :) and what a great support these rooms are :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you doing MM? I'm back and ready to hear from some dieting buds! Sending big love your way xxxx

You still out the MM? Sending big hugs your way- been thinking of you xx

You still out the MM? Sending big hugs your way- been thinking of you xx

Aww...thanks Lady G, its lovely that you have still been thinking about me. Well Im back to re-join the gang if you'll still have me?? xx

Back