The MzPiggy Diary....

Ggggrrrr i have had that happen to me before now too. I hope your ok. x
Hehe, thanks Rhi,
im fine havin a bit of a silent tantrum i suppose but with good cause i think, doin deliveries for TW, and not doin very well at it, got visitors i really dont like, well thats not true, love 4 of them very very much and 1 that i find very difficult to hide how much i dislike her which is a lot, will post more later cos im just 'answering important emails just now' feeling very frazzled !!!!!!

Awwww sounds very hectic hun so no wonder your frazzled. Are your visitors with you for long? (((hugs))) hang in there. xxx

The other half is doing some 'new business stuff' today so i agreed to do his 10 till 2 baguette express deliveries today and its seldom busy on a tue, got dogs abuse from 1st customer next 1 was fine but i was still fizzing from the 1st 1 when i got home to find my nephew who is more like my son (i 'inherited' him when my sis died) he is a single parent and im very proud of him, his kids are adorable age 4-9, but i got home to a broken lamp and 5 broken crystal glasses (o the joy they bring lol) the problem is his new girlfriend, cant stand her and i know i shouldnt judge her just because we have different standards but i do, she is 27, has 6 kids, 4 in care and 2 have been permanently adopted and she just doesnt seem at all bothered by this, she seldom turns up for her 1 hour a week access and is upset that she doesnt get the benefit money for them, she has never worked and says working 'is a mugs game'
im willing the phone to ring with another delivery so i can get out of the house because i hate the way she speaks to the kids.

Awww bless you doing TW's deliveries for him. What a doting wife you are.

Your nephew's gf sounds awful! I really can't stand people that live off benefits as a lifestyle choice and thinks it's a mugs game to work. I struggle to work on times thanks to my ME but i would hate to have to give it up. At least i feel like i am helping to provide for my family. What sort of lesson is she teaching the kids living like that. Also to have 6 kids but none of them with her is awful. I would be distraught if i lost my two. Sounds like she needs to do a lot of growing up. Although i haven't met her so that sounds very judgemental which i don't like being really. ((((HUGS))) How long are they staying? xxx

You should feel very proud of working on with your M.E it can be really debilitating, but giving up solves nowt so good for you hun.
I got another 2 deliveries so got out for a while, this is just an unannounced 'pop in' visit, but will offer to babysit tonoght and tell them to go for a meal or pictures so i can have the kids to myself for a while, but heck no couldnt spend more than a few hours with that girl. Grrrrr
Doing really well with the diet, i had ryvita multigrain + boiled egg, they had white bread sandwiches and fairy cakes, didnt even look appetizing to me, hopeful for another good result on weighday sunday, off now to pay into bagexp.

Awww thanks hun. It can be really hard work on times and i get a lot of grief from my work when i have to go off sick but it won't stop me from doing it. I'd get bored sitting around at home all day and probably end up even bigger than i already am thanks to boredom eating lol

Glad to hear you got to get out for a bit. Good plan offering to babysit tonight too. That will give you a break from the gf whilst doing a nice thing and getting to spend time with the kids. Win win situation in my opinion. Hopefully they won't stay too long for you.

Well done for sticking to the diet plan. It's often times like these that i find i slip off it easily. You should feel proud of yourself. xxx

Hi Mz Piggy...

Sounds like a hectic day!

Treat yourself to a long hot bath today ;)

xx

Hi Mz Piggy...

Sounds like a hectic day!

Treat yourself to a long hot bath today ;)

xx
Great idea otw, actually my day turned out really nice, just me and the kids, we made pasta necklaces and played games :family2: and had no probs sticking to the diet, mostly just had fruit today and some leek soup that i had frozen when i made it last week.:)

glad things are a little less hectic now :)

busy woman!!!! and good for you playing with the kids, bet they enjoyed it as much as you!

Hope you managed that bubble, nice soak, and switched off to all stress :)

here's to a nice stress free and successful diet day tomorrow mzpiggy!

glad things are a little less hectic now :)

busy woman!!!! and good for you playing with the kids, bet they enjoyed it as much as you!

Hope you managed that bubble, nice soak, and switched off to all stress :)

here's to a nice stress free and successful diet day tomorrow mzpiggy!
I did indeed do the bubble bath and it was very nice, lay back and thought how wonderful it will be when i can fill the bath to the top before i get in, lol,
Been very good again today, just love stepping on the scales and seeing a loss :) just 3 more days till weigh day.

OMG that made me laugh out loud... I know the feeling, it's like a tsunami when I get in!!!

Have a lovely evening x

oh yes, bathtime :)....i've just reached the stage when my sides aren't touching the inside of the bath :)..AND i can get out these days, without the need for a 3 point turn!!!!

however, there is STILL bathwater 'collected' behind me, when i think it has all drained away....(blush)

Have a great day mzpiggy :)

Hello everybody, hope everyone is goood
i've had a mad few days, tring to keep all my balls in the air so to speak, still doing tw's (hubby) deliveries for a sandwich shop and have joined an agency to get some work of my own, and doing the usual kids/house juggling act, when i joined the agency i thought i was getting paid for being on call so i have been going to and waiting in the health centre incase a call came in but i only get paid IF im called out, so i wont be getting nearly as much money as i thought.
As for the diet, im shocked at how much i have changed the way i think about food, one of my favorite foods is mushrooms and today i was offered them deep fried battered and the look of them made me feel disgusted, they had been cooked in animal waste, as much chance of me licking a dog poo! did have a pig out yesterday though, probably due to stress, ate a whole melon and 4n a half ryvitas and half a pack of snack a jacks, but still looking forward to weighday on sunday.

Hello hun
what a busy woman you are! I hope some paid employment comes your way really soon. You are right, i NEVER thought i'd see the day when i could smell the fat from the chip shop, rather than the goodies on offer, your way of thinking totally changes. I just wish it had changed, 10. 20...errr 30 years ago!!! hee hee

I've been out in the garden with wee one all afternoon...think zumba'ing will need to wait until he is asleep. though I'll probably waken the street up with the vibration of my 'hippo dancing' :)

Have a good weekend!

Hello hun
what a busy woman you are! I hope some paid employment comes your way really soon. You are right, i NEVER thought i'd see the day when i could smell the fat from the chip shop, rather than the goodies on offer, your way of thinking totally changes. I just wish it had changed, 10. 20...errr 30 years ago!!! hee hee

I've been out in the garden with wee one all afternoon...think zumba'ing will need to wait until he is asleep. though I'll probably waken the street up with the vibration of my 'hippo dancing' :)

Have a good weekend!
Oh Rose :8855:you have me crackin up some times, so glad you are luvn the zumba and bet you're lookin lovely today, im still at the wooly cardi and face like a well skelpt :whoopass: stage, so im really looking forward to next summer too, shorts might be pushing it a bit but no more hiding under heavy clothes like a walking jumble sale.
Weighday tomorrow for me, and desperate to see how i've done, hopeful again, :):cross:

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in hun :)

hee hee, don't get me wrong, when i say shorts, i mean a decent length pair, not skimpy mini skirt version!!! lol

hey, I've still got a cardi type thing on today, okay its more crochet-like and like a shrug rather than a thigh length cardi....but its still a cover up for me :)

..walking jumble sale...hee hee, love it..so funny..and also true for me too!

Have a great evening mzpiggy :)

Not a wee pair of sequined hotpants and a boobtube?
Just buying from a normal shop will do me fine, the shops where i stay dont go past size 20, hopefully wont be too long till im a 20, but still planning to be an 18 by Christmas :cross:

Mornin all,
weigh day here again and 4lbs gone, :D:party0011::talk017: im really happy with that, now lost 17+ a half pounds, over a stone in 3 weeks :)

WOW what an achievement that is hun..you clever girl!!!! :) Very well done, so pleased for you..now the rest will melt off, keep doing what you're doing.....FANTASTIC :)

Enjoy your day with a huge grin on your face ALL day!

OMG!!!! PIGGERS !! That is amazing well done m'dear you have done sooooo wellllll I am thrilled for you !
Can't believe it you must be so pleased oh love keep it up excellent!

Back