The New and Improved Pickers thread!

Thanks Emmie...I just felt all pathetic yesterday when I went flying my decking and brusied myself...it really shook me up! and as I am working from home there was no one around (thank god to see me do it!) but also to give me a hug:cry:but I am fine now...well very unattractive knees but apart from that!

massive hugs chick (((())))
DR you have such a nicer way of saying what i mean than i do!! hehe!!
wagon you are defffo not alone in picking and we are here to support each other!!

i find the thread helps me see that food isnt bad (went through abit of a thing that if i ate i woudl throw it up and it was because i was so set on this diet being about banning food as DR said that i felt so much guilt but couldnt stop myself, i still have moments now where i do it but im working on it!) so to me this thread is important to know that there are people on here that not nessersarly think its ok to pick but that make me feel that its not the end of the world and that infact im not the only one thats doing it and am normal to want to taste and eat things!!

oohh that turned into abit of an essay!!
xxxxxxxxx

Still not picked and is 1.23 pm although the brain says no the will power is lacking so just made a coffee and have a ciggy always helps me x

Hi Em, just wanted to say... you may be picking but look at that ticker! you're over 1/2 way to your goal, how good is that??? Well done on another loss, it may not be 8lb but that wasn't gonna last and you should be really pleased.

xxx

Thanks T!!

good to see you again!! not heard from you in a while!! you all excited still?!?!

went to docs yesterday and asked about TT but was told again that there not covered on NHS! (crappy postcode lottery me thinks!!) and this was a different doc and surgery so am gonna loose the weight then go back again (and see a diff doc!!)

then again you never know how ill feel when its lost maybe it wont look as bad!!!!!

hope your keeping well chick!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hello!!!
Im a picker, and now im a happy picker as Ive found this thread.

Many restarts under my belt lol so to say

I had a bad week last week and got weighed yesterday at 12 11 which was 2lb gain.

So here we go again.

Duchess Wobbles - Hi and welcome....

I am sorry about your 2lb gain....what apart from not picking do you think you need to do this week to get rid of that gain?

I know that this week coming I have to believe in myself, I can and will be slimmer, and I have to stop looking at food as a comfort for when I am feeling low.

If you feel the need to nibble jump on here and chat to us there is nearly always one of us about!

Yes I'm still VERY VERY excited!!!

3wks Friday 'til my pre-op ooooooooh hahaha

Really sorry to hear about your GP.... I think it's ridiculous, anyone would think we're from different countries not cities! How can it be ok in 1 part of the uk and not in the other, surely there is some kind of universal system that links them all. I truely believe that each case should be judged on an individual basis not on the PCT's criteria!! It makes me soooooo angry..................... rant over

I'm sure you won't need a TT but, that's beside the point. I think if i hadn't had any children my tummy would be fine, it's just really over-stretched after my 3 big babies. Fingers crossed for you.

Keep positive and food luck with the next 17.5lb hehe
xxx

Oh well done Trim T!:D

well done Trim T, yesterday eve I had a blip and picked.aaahhhh, after 2 pick free days why did I do it. Been pick free so far today though, fingers crossed I stay that way

another pick free day for me! (well so far!! am VERY tempted by the spag bol ive just made!!!!!!!)

doing rubbish on the water only had about a litre!!!!! have brought 8 500ml bottles so am gonna refill those and hopefully drink at least 4 of them a day!

i know what your saying trim mine is down to my 3 babies well my 1st actually i was SSSOOOO big when carrying him!!! even the midwife couldnt believe how much water he was in!!!!

well i nearly did it but could not resist the toad in the hole i made the family sorry sorry from now on i will repeat out loudly i will not pick, i will not pick , i will not pick god ive messed up this week wi tomorrow so all that hard work has gone to pot when will i learn, fingers crossed for a sts week, gonna be 101% from now to christmas just gotta get my head in the zone, im drinking loads so hopefully this will flush the toad away x

Trisha well done on being pick free today!

and Emmie...3 days girl! good going!

just keep saying to myself sushi saturday sushi saturday!! is that weird lol!!!!

well i nearly did it but could not resist the toad in the hole i made the family sorry sorry from now on i will repeat out loudly i will not pick, i will not pick , i will not pick god ive messed up this week wi tomorrow so all that hard work has gone to pot when will i learn, fingers crossed for a sts week, gonna be 101% from now to christmas just gotta get my head in the zone, im drinking loads so hopefully this will flush the toad away x

You don't need to apologise to us! What was it do you think that made you stray? I find it is mostly habit with me, and I do with without thinking and then once its in my mouth I am like 'what the hell am I doing?'

Hi dieting rambler thats just what I do mindlessly put something in my mouth, like you say its just a habit.

hello all.
Dieting Rambler - Thanks, I plan on walking 30mins every day and upping my water as well.

I did pick a tiny bit wednesday - boiled cabbage - a few mouthfuls.

But im feeling smaller.

Im hoping for a much better weighin on thursday.

hi all well just realised im only 11lbs off 4 stone and goal so no picking repeat after me i will not pick i will not pick so far so good going to keep myself busy today well not really got sky plus coming so watch a ton of telly and a bit of housework still lost 1.5 lbs but need a really big loss this week so no picking

Hi fellow reformed pickers;) 5lbs loss this week which is a bit of a shock and I don't feel I deserve it but it has inspired me to keep plugging away.

Here's to a pick free day!

Back