The New and Improved Pickers thread!

Hope you are all having a better pick free day today! I went out for a planned for meal last night...indian:eek: however can you see my halo...I had salad the tandorri chicken and other meats...i.e no carbs...it was lovely and I was full very quickly and i drank water...oh I was so proud of myself...and I am still in Ketosis...had a pick free day so far.....

well done DR! I've been pick free so far, and not really craving anything so fingers crossed I can stay pick free. I 'm due to go on a Christmas do from work on thursday, to an Itailian, its going to be difficult for me as I'm virtually a veggie! and everything on the menu is pasta/pizza for veggies, been looking at the starter menu and there's a tuna and bean salad, do you think I could have that as a main and keep in ketosis? I will sometimes eat chicken but try not to, and there is nothing on the menu with just plain chicken anyway its all in pasta or a risotto so I think the tuna might be my best bet.:xmastree:

Last edited:
well done tempted pickers...
My day is GRRR..:busted:

last night after disgruntled chats with hub I started on the V&T, then kebab meat, then poppadoms, then chocolates...which i finished for breakfast and been out for 2 course lunch, grrrr...going for restart tomoz and was doing SO well, had lost about 6lbs this week, darent get back on to see the damage done!!:help2:

OHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRRR:giveup:

happy pick free days girls....and boys!

:needhug:

Trisha- I bet if you speak to the restaurant they will help you out, and let you have the salad as a main meal....also remember to ask them to put any dressing in a side dish so that you can choose how little or how much to put on!

Wagonwheel:gen126: sweetie - Looks like a whole lot of emotional eating, I do it too, so all I can say is ((hugs)) and no amount of chocolate unfortunately helps when the problem isn't hunger...great quote from someone on these boards!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma, i've just realised I don't have enough cd packs to last me until cdc gets back off hols, do you think I could do 2 slim fast shakes to replace the cd ones?

hmm I think that there is quite a bit more carbs in the Slimfast....how many short are you? You might want to add an atkins meal in instead - low carbs.....maybe a CDC on here could advice you what is best.

picked at chicken and mayo yesterday - gah.

So far so good today.

OKAY!!!

Restart......starts right here!!:wave_cry:

So far, cup of tea....shake on way....:)

Aiming for;
4packs (1 bar);)
water 2L:rolleyes:
NO Picking!:8855:
Working out if this is really all that important to me if I keep falling off my wagon wheel!:eek::break_diet:

you go girl x,,, have been trying not to pick but its just not computing into the brain matter i shall not pick x

Hello fellow pickers! I have not been doing to bad...but having said that - I am working in London in an office with nothing to pick!

I really really really want my 2 stone this week so I am desperately trying to be good....and being in London I am doing loads of walking which all helps!

OKAY!!!

Restart......starts right here!!:wave_cry:

So far, cup of tea....shake on way....:)

Aiming for;
4packs (1 bar);)
water 2L:rolleyes:
NO Picking!:8855:
Working out if this is really all that important to me if I keep falling off my wagon wheel!:eek::break_diet:

Maybe rather then working out if you come off CD all together you might want to look at some of the other options available?

It's looking good based on the sneak peek this morning:eek: fingers crossed

Oh shoot!! Major emotional/tiredness eating last night! There was chocs in the house and in a weak moment....i ate them!! Feel terrible this morning!!! So i had another choc!! ****!!

weigh in tonight! So close to 3 stone. Sabotage!!!!!!!
bugger bugger bugger!!

Thanks for listening to my confession!

Oh Miss Piggy....hugs...make sure you drink plenty of water it might help to flush some of it out!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma, i've just realised I don't have enough cd packs to last me until cdc gets back off hols, do you think I could do 2 slim fast shakes to replace the cd ones?

Hi there, if you can get yourself to Tesco's they do their own brand meal replacement tetras. They look more like CD than SlimFast to me. Although they say you cannot SS on them, they have all the same vitamins and minerals. And only about 50p each! They would keep you on the straight and narrow until your CDC is back.

HONEYS IM HOME!!!!!!
iiiiiimmmmmmmm bbbbbaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!

had a lovely time mum did the exact thing i knew she would and didnt meantion it till my dad said "oohh you lost alot of weight sweet" when i took all my coat and stuff off after finally getting home after hitting our bar! and mum piped up with "oohh yeah i could tell the minute she got off teh plane!!!" i thoought you cheeky ***!! but was expected then everytime we saw someone we knew down the bar she was like "oohh shes lost 2 stone in 3 weeks on her diet!" felt like saying shove it up your bum!!!

but hey ho back on track today!! have put on 3lbs in the four days!!!!! think it was all the white wine and lemonade!!!

glad to be back girlies have missed you all!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done for only putting on 3lbs, that's not bad, and you know how quickly you can lose it again.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

xx

Back