The New and Improved Pickers thread!

FINALLY got the mix a mousse and................

ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got the apple and Cinnamon porridge (or apple and cannabis??? as my CDC said little slip of the tongue me thinks! :confused:) to try tomorrow think the normal porridge is rank but am looking forward to this!

oh im wanting to buy the mix a mousse on monday is it really good?? i think just having another texture to eat instead of fluid or porridge.
x

i LOVE it!!! just had the apple and cinnamon porridge RANK!!!
xxxxxxx

Not a picker officially off the waggon.

So much for my will power. Had a row with OH last night. Went out at 6 with a friend I had not seen for ages (male) so didnt want to talk diets etc. Had 2 large Vodka and sodas then he suggested dinner. Went to an Italien had bruschetta and then baked aubergine shared a bottle of wine. Treacle pudding and custard,large brandy. Well by then it was ruined so went to pub and had two pints of strongbow. Got home 1.30am. Now hungover feeling crap and having to start over. No need to pee on a stick today!! Why of why oh why did i do it.:break_diet:

sammylammy, hope you managed to pick yourself up today, you are human, move on, start again and learn from your mistake. (easier said then done I know)

I am on my 3rd day of 100%cd no picking, nothing...........

Emmie, glad you got some mouse, like you dont think much to porridge!

Thanks DR.

Stayed on track all day then went to pub had 3 pints of water and said blow it had a couple of drinks and a Chinese. Will finish leftovers today and go SS tomorrow. OH away till Friday working so no one to encourage me out. Well done to you on three days.

isnt that the worst!!!!! when your oh/dh is saying oohh you can have a little bit of .......!!!!!!!!!!!
my nannas the worst!!!! oh go on ems you can have a bit of cake i dont think you can survive on that blah blah and the best one
at 10stone 10lbs YOUVE LOST ENOUGH AND ARE TO THIN STOP NOW!!! way to motivate me nan!!!
HA whats she gonna be like when im 9 to 9 and half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh ive been picking today:mad::cry::sigh:... i think its psychological with me cause i always do it when im due my weigh in... which i am tmrw night GGRRR
FOCUS RAINBOW!!!!
XXX

I am on day 5 on the no picking regime....I will admit it is stress related :( as I just dont want to eat but I am just managing to do my shakes. Life can be a bit crap sometime particularly when it's all your own fault and you have no one else to blame.:cry:

Meeting up with old friend tonight have just eaten 545g chicken in prep for a night on the booze, hopefully not to much damage gotta stuff a milkshake b4 I go and remember a soup when i get in ( some:8855: hope)

had a much better week so far, not really picked- just 1 spoonful ofice cream!- what I have found that has really helped me when I feel like picking is to have a little bit of cd bar. I'm 5 ft 4.5, so should be on 3 packs a day, but I've found that by cutting a couple of "slices" off a cd bar and having that with a black coffee/tea has curbed my urge to pick, so over the last 5 days I've has 2 extra bars. should be moving up the plans from next week again, so hopefully that weill help too.

IM back picking its driving me insane!!! i did so well for ten days and felt amazing and now im picking again!! i have had a brill day fast walked/ jogged for an hour then i came in have had 1 porridge and split a tetra i drank loads of water .. and my family are having some home made sweet potato soup and i have just had some.. and a piece of ham.. with houmus.. i could cry it was going so well xx:mad::break_diet:

me too! I was 100% cd for 5 days then went a bit mad yesterday and picked like crazy, chocolate, crackers cheese!

Apart from booze not a morsal has crossed my lips for about a week now, but I still cant get into ketosos. Guess thats the wine and soda right:mad:

Back