The New and Improved Pickers thread!

ladies im home!!!! back on restart as of today!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right today was my official restart day....and I have been good:D need to get back into the swing of drinking lots of water....

I have to say I didn't gourge myself, no snacking, no chocolate etc....:eek:I know what has become of me;) so roll on Ketosis....my friend:8855:

should have posted on here as this is your TRUE home!!! hehe!!

so here goes again!!

shes ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missed you mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave_cry::D

One day at a time Trisha, the key here is not to let one mistake turn into two!

How are all the pickers doing today? I have found a (hopefully) more weightloss way of picking...going for lean protein! I dont need much just 'something'....I know I know hang my head in shame but at least it's not chocolate or crisps:D

good idea, but I'm virtually a veggie (will sometimes eat a little chicken - but would never pick chicken) so its more difficult for me, I pick at oatcakes ( but at least they are low gi) , haven't done too bad today SO FAR, not picked YET but the night is young, doing pasta and garlic bread for oh and daughter for their meal, will have to have a bath while they're having it

doing really well but Ketosis seems to be illuding me at the moment:rolleyes:

woop woop I am in ketosis........right game on....this is it people the only way is down:D

i WILL do this properly tomorrow!!!!
ive had enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will preserver and get back into ketosis i might try and get some sticks so i can know when im getting there!!

Ya know you can do it Emmie!:D

already had one little hick up damn my stupid mindset!!!!
still mind over matter and all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey!!!

am SSSOOO proud of myself..........ive just gone in the kitchen coz i was hungry and got out a bag of chocolate raisins and thought well its ok ill just make myself sick after so walked back into the front room and sat there with them in my hands for a few mins....then i thought no! no im not going to im going to have a choc mint shake and you know what i put them back and had a shake and i feel so good about myself!!!!!!
hehehe!! baby steps and all that!!!!!!

well done!

OMG I am peeing for England.....:D

well done emmie, I've already had a water biscuit, and an oat cake, I know they're not quite as bad as chocolate but I just wish I could stop picking at things altogether. I'm back at work tomorrow, so it will be easier during the day, cause there's nothing there to pick at, but will be hard when I get home in the evening. If I could just manage 1 week without picking I know I would be ok,

Hi all and well done to you all on your journey so far!
I am a restarter! Twisted restarted! Ha! 3rd time lucky?!
The other 2 times was in the summer and I had far too much on to do it fully but for the next 3 months I am in total hibernation!!
The last 2 times I did OK at the start, prob lost a stone each time but put it on in between and have put in all on and more now!!
Anyway!!! My first day was yesterday and I had a great day, I was pretty tired to went to my bed about 10pm, I was still lying awake at 12.30am! so I got up and read my book until 2am! The tried to get back to sleep well I was starving! Stomach wouldn’t stop grumbling and was stopping me sleep so I had to get up again. Tried drinking 2 pints of water and that didn’t work so I had to have something. Not cos I wanted it, not cos I wanted to taste it I was not emotional at all but just wanted the hunger to stop!!! So all I had A slice of bread!! I couldn’t have had another shake as had had 3 and really couldn’t stomach it and there was nothing else in the fridge! I didn’t enjoy the bread but the stomach stopped rumbling and I the managed to get to sleep!!

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have any suggestions if this happens again tonight?

Thanks in advance!

Oh by the way I agree with you all about the mentioning food thing its part of life!! And we are human and it is the hardest thing to give up! we have only had it every day of our lives! Its one thing not eating it but to not think and talk about it is another!

Love Marisa x

Hi Skinnymamu.........stay away from the bread:eek: the first few days are always the hardest and by heading for carbs you are going to make it even harder for yourself! If you are truly struggling to limit the damage have some lean protein...you wont affect ketosis and it has min amount of calories.

Good luck on your journey:D

Back