The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

so can anyone explain to me how i send people links to this thread please? xxxx

i dont see where you mean hun

okies folks off to the pub to sup water and sing soberly on the karaoke, have a good evening all xxxx

I've got Moonshine's mobile number so if I don't here anything back after the next week I'll text her.

Vickie - I'm gonna look after the weekend at train times. maybe arriving in London around 11-12ish so leaving Doncaster about 9am
.Would be great to travel down together.

I'm so looking forward to it. Can't you tell I don't get out much

Last edited:
Paula I've text you but please take your number off here hun coz anyone can see it X

evening all i'm on a bit later than normal. getting weighed tomo and changing my weigh days to sats as hubby is starting tomo too :)

Boo!

Hello you lot i hope you are all well, I have not been on as i have had so much going on at home and in work. Im good though, been off the plan for 3 weeks and i weigh 16:2 which is where i got too the day i should have been weighed by CDC. I gained a few pounds initially but they soon came off. I will try and read through the posts tonight at work and chat properly later

Thanks to all who sent me messages Xxx

Evening Ladies, Just to let you know I PUT ON 1LB!! the only reason I can think of is I haven't drunk enough water and have been put on anti biotics for a chest infection.
Not making excuses, but am determined to stay 100% between now and my holiday on aug 26th. fingers crossed.
Hope everyone else is well and weigh in's went well for everyone else.

Hugs to all

Helloooooooo Moonshine hun :)
Kim, antibiotics will usually bring you out of ketosis but that alone shouldn't have caused a gain. Keep drinking and feel better soon.
I am soooo knackered today, going to be a really lazy DVD on the sofa night for us!

thank you very much i've just had my 1st weigh in and lost 10.8lbs in 5 days :)

well done louisa!

i'm ecstatic cant believe it!

Louisa - well done that's a fantastic start in your first 5 days

Moonshine - welcome back. hope your ok. Are you still on to come to London with us.

BIG YEHAWS & CONGRATULATIONS to Margie & Louisa!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon!!!

Moooooooooooooooooooonshine where've you been sugar? ! Glad you managed to find us - prob better than I did!!!! LOL! Nice to see you back - you still off to London!

Well done Margie for saying you'll come up North too!!!!!!!!!!!! MY mum and dad are in IOM next week!Sooooooooooooooooo jealousand want to go - they're flying from Manchester ( staying with my Aunt n OH)!

Polly - am v worried about you honey am sensing you're quite down and just wanna give you a massive big hug!!!!

Well just come back from an impromptu family BBQ - aaargh! I was unprepared - as never had a shake with me grrrr and actually just wanted my shake as didn't enjoy mi mackerel or sausage - oh and good tip if you don't like yer Quorn sausages as dry as broomstick handles: DO NOT BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urgh.

Goona have to put beasties to bed but wanted to say biiiig hello!!!

Kim - well done for going and being honest with yourself and us; antbiotics reaalt don't help and that episode with my tooth was diet-committally for me atrocious time and peed me off totally as really threw me off what was a good run at the time.

Vickie - hello darlin 'Angel of the North'; hope today's been good to you - what DVDs you watchin?

Gilly - go girl!!!

So sorry if missed anyone off... wonder what Mel's up to?

Suzie you excited for Monday - you know you made right choice to move on!!

will call backl8r - bedtime time!!!!!!!!!! xxx later chicks xxxx

hi moonshine, polly and towergilly dont believe i've said 'hi'.

who can sum up the names in this team?

Last edited:
Back