The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

ah thanks Claire. Yes got a couple of things going on at the moment but i'm ok.
I've booked to go to Reighton Sands fora couple of days in my new touring caravan on 2nd sept so hopefully we get a few hours in Scarborough.. I can't wait
Claire - have you mentioned to your OH about London yet..

i'm so tired today, after such a busy week at week I'm just chilling today.

Polly - Reighton Sands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Can we meet up? ??? Be ace to see you - I could drive thro and see you for a glass of chilled Adam's Ale? Hee!!!!! - Hey Vickie if you got train thro to York then thro to Malton/ Scarborough i could pick you up and take you on with me???? Am I getting stalkerish yet giddy now????

LouisaL - Gosh 10.8 lbs in 5 days that is such good going; that fact just keeps coming back to me!!! Well done!

Well I've just rec'd a rocking invite to an.........

.... 80th party - tonight.

Yes it has come to this - and yes I am soo excited at prospect of going out - to family do at an older lady's house! HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! I've just peed myself at just how my life has come to this!!! ??? Bless her she's lovely and am actually grateful for the invite... am off to get glam-d up!!!! OOOOH -er!

Will let you know how I got on... xxx

BTW:

Vickie & Sarah - I have something I would love to post on to you both (but are diff things) can you pm me your addresses???? x

Claire - would love to meet up and have a "coffee " or "water" definately not adams ale as that's not going to shift the 4 stone I have left.

We'll speak nearer the time to see if your free for an hour or so when i'm over. Vickie would be lovely if you could pop over but i understand it's not a 10 mins journey.

Claire - I'll proabably be suprised about how much the oldies are like party anaimals... have fun

Suzie - how was your night out last night.

Well I can't beleive i'm about to type this but it's now 8.20pm and i'm off to bed. I need to get some sleep and OH is on nights so off a toddle to bed.( i sometimes think i'm 77 rather than 37)

Catch up with you tom

ha claire just realised you live in scarborough, andy and i are seriously thinking of moving 'oop north' lol my family are originally from grimsby and i've made really good friends online with another girl from scarborough too

OMG it's a Scarborough fest!!! It's a lovely place - you have sea, forest, rural couuntryside & city of York/ Leeds not too far; tho can get tad bit borin shopping wise and there's nowt so queer as folk; also if you go rural (whichis where I live) they speak broad Yorkshire (it's lass/ lad etc) but all good fun and we have best shows/ engine rallies/ point to points etc - but also damned expensive housing wise!!! Plus jobs pay pants (more of a retirement zone here).

Polly - I understand sweets and if you can't make a gap I really won't be offend - PS Adams Ale is water (as in Adam & Eve) LOL! My Great Grandad used to refer to it as that alot - infact my Great Grandad was from Sheffield and he used to say 'does tha want some spice?' I'd naturally think of cinnamon/ cumin and the like and quickly say no - shame really cos Dad explained he meant sweets!!! heh - I'm waffling agin aren't I?

Well how bloomin quiet is it on here?

I went to 80th - and it was fab - caught up with loadsa peeps I'd not seen in ages!! (my age btw!!!) so glad I 'popped' out...

well you boring quiet lot - I'll just sit and watch my Sky+ recorded Eastenders and bore myself with my drivvel.... xxxx

evening all

well i didnt get a chance to talk yesterday so iv been catching up on all of the chat, well done margie and the loss that was brill and you as well louisa. it seems to be one of those evenings when everyone is just tried and chillin. so you all enjoy ur nites whatever you are doing

louisa if i was to sum up the names of this team it would be: fun, inspiring and querky :553:

megs

Hi everyone, cheer me up please!!!

Moonshine hunnie lovely to see you babe! xxxx

Kim, dont worry about the 1lb love, when i was on the antibiotics i put on 3lbs! It will soon come off next week xxxx

Louisa im gobsmacked love, thats a wonderful weightloss well done!!!

Polly hope you catch up on sleep hun and feel better soon xxxx

claireybell mwah xxxx

Well we went out last night, wasnt too bad but hardly anyone sang on the karaoke, i saw quite a few people i know which was nice......OH got pissed but I let it go.....again. Then tonight we went to see in laws, i drank water but my f-i-l (who was the first person in a room to take the piss out of my weight was the first person this time to say 'blimy girl you look fabulous.....which made my day). Then we came home and got ready to go to a party just down the road. I must admit I didnt really want to go as I knew it would be the same as everytime we go out and he would get pissed. I will admit tho, today was the first time I got dressed up then looked in the mirror and told myself I looked great lol! I got the OH to take a picture, will try and download it in a minute. Well we got to the party, and surprise surprise, off he went to the bar area and stayed there all evening, downing white wine (which we took to the party) then when that was gone, he started on the red wine. And ignored me all night talking to some bloke about football, taekwondo and boxing. That didnt bother me that much, it was more the fact he started staggering around and bumping into things. At this stage I was getting more and more fed up and then he sat in a chair and fell asleep/passed out. I said to a couple of friends if I suddenly disappeared would they mind giving him a lift home, then I thought why should I let him ruin our friends birthday party so i poked him and said 'we're going'. He followed me silently then when we got home he fell out of the car, staggered up the path, went upstairs and puked everywhere. I took a pillow downstairs and told him he wasnt sleeping with me cos i didnt want him anywhere near me, he just sneered at me and lay on the bed. So now I'm downstairs at half past bloody 12 absolutely fuming while i can hear him snoring upstairs. Thing is, we're meant to be going to my mums in london next weekend for a party, weve got someone coming in to look after the animals and everything, but i really dont want him to come with me. I told him such and he just said 'whatever'. Im just fed up with every bloomin time we go out he gets like this, its just not fair. Even my works xmas do he did it too, passed out at the table. Wa**er. GGGRRRRRRR. sorry folks. xxxx

Claireybell........talk to me hunnie! Seems its only you n me left on! xxxx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Suzie love!!!!?????
How awful for you? It's even more so when you are stone cold sober and are very aware of other's opinions around you...does he have a problem with drink or is it a confidence thing that he needs to always drink when he is out?

I can only offer you a biiiig (tired out) hug honey and maybe suggest when you go to your mums (if you still want him there with you) you go for a meal first when you go out so he can't get wasted so early????

Have you ever filmes him with your phone/ camera and played it back to him so he can appreciate where you are coming from? Go up right now and record his snoring!!! Honestly my hubby said I was making it up - til I did that!!!

I think he needs to compromise - whilst he obv needs a drink to chill; he ought to do it from a certain time (say 11pm LOL - no I know he'll never stick to that) but in an ideal world he should try to meet you half way... but then I know all too well the 'male' persona round where I live and the obsession they all have to drink heavily when out!!! Almost like they can't have a good night unless they were lashed!?

it's a tricky one - but you know he won't change unless he wants to... by same token you must be feeling you've done alot of changing of late, so well the hell should you be the one to back down and accept it...esp when it impacts on you socially... tough one chicken.

I can tell you when I went out tonight and spoke to lotsa peeps, when I got in car to go home I realised my fly was down and prob had been all night??? Hope that made you smile.... xxx

Gonna have to go to sleep - my matchstick supports are broken- I've been vacuumed into this computer and have to claw my way out to go to bed!!! Sweet dreams honey - I suggest you don't mention it tomoro: he'll be expecting you to and no doubt be too aware already as to what you're wanting to say; just do a different strategy to your usual to make him sit up and think ? x ?

Lol hun it did make me smile! mwah

I think he may have a problem full stop unfortunately. Ive noticed he is drinking a lot more at home as well, or is it as you say I may be noticing it more because I dont drink anymore? He buys a bottle of whiskey on a friday, by the saturday afternoon it's usually halfway gone. Ive noticed as well when I get back from work on a sataurday he has usually had a few, the kids come to the car and say 'Lance is drunk again tut' then I say to him are you he says 'nooooooo' then starts slurring. I dont know if hes happy with me if im totally honest, we very nearly split up about 4 months ago, mainly because I was frustrated with everything and blew my stack one day, told him I wanted him gone and he agreed. Then he decided he did want to be with me and we made up. But now its almost like he makes excuses not to come to bed at the same time as me, usually friday and saturday nights when he doesnt have to work the next day. Sigh, and he hasnt touched me (if you know what I mean) in a long time. Think I need to ask him straight tomorrow. Sorry hun I really shouldnt be saying all this in the thread but Im so damned fed up. Ta for listening xxxx

Night night lovely, see you tommorrow xxxx

Suzie honey. so sorry to just read your las couple of posts.

Sounds to be like you've moved on wit your life and made some FAB improvements and he may be a little jealous to see you looking for good.
Men are strange things are easier feel left out, especially if your getting positive comments about how good you look.

Unfortunately it's not going to go away unless he wants it to.

No an ideal situation but please don't try and get down about it.

catch up later

Thanks Polly love xxxx

I went up to bed about 3am cos I couldnt sleep on the sofa and he immediately tried to put his arm round me but I pushed him off. I'm still bl**dy furious.

Right now I'm sat on the sofa with my coffee and vanilla shake with my Smudgy Mudge Pussy Cat curled up on my lap, looking up at me with major lovey eyes bless her heart, she always knows when somethings wrong. Means I'm twisted round at a virtual 90degree angle to type on the laptop lol. even the flunnies were loving this morning when I let them out lol. Shame certain others can't be eh? God I can't wait to meet up with you guys. xxxx

Suzie - Big massive hugs coming at ya chick, I am totally with you regarding the drinking! There is nothing worse than a drunk man I hate it!!

It sounds like he is honestly feeling a little left behind - he sees you looking stunning and it is probably making him feel insecure regarding your relationship!!

One thing that stands out in my mind when charlie came to my weigh in with me he said to my cdc - " I am scared that when she loses all the weight that she will leave me" - I had to tell him no matter what I will never find anyone better than him!!

I hope what ever you decide to do Suzie it is the right thing for you - You are on such a hard path at the moment with out him making it harder - maybe use this as a reson to be more determined xx

We are all here chick if you need anything - mwah xxx

How are all the other ladies this morning - ohhhhh a massive well done to Louisa - what an achievement - my oh is doing cd with me to he only has a couple of stone to lose but he he is soooo supportive - he has fell of a few times but hey ho it happens!!

Margie thankyou for your kind wods hun. He's just come downstairs and is acting like nothings happened. Even asked me what was wrong gggrrrrr lol xxxx

Suzie- Now's your ideal opportunity to tell him how you feel or are you giving him the cold shoulder

I can't wait to meet up too.

I'm being extremely abrupt with him. He's still acting like nothings happened.

On a good note, I weighed myself this morning (yes I knowwww.....lolol) and its showing a loss again. I wont say what it says in case it jinxs it, but Ive emailed CDC and asked if I can get weighed early Monday morning instead of waiting til Tuesday evening, I so need to get weighed soon in case my scales are lying lol! xxxx

hi girls. sorry your hubby is being a pr*ck suzy, believe me i have my fair share of problems with andy but thankfully neither of us are or were much into drinking. i would give him the silent treatment for the rest of the day!!
how lovely of your fil to say that bet that made you feel fantastic i know it would me!

hi margie thanks! oh how lovely his doing it with. andys got 5st 9lb to loose first then we're going too see (together with cdc) if he should loose anymore. its so much better as i dont have to think what his going to have for his meals

Back