The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

14 x 4 =56? is that right lolol maths was never my strongest subject. its just my first goal for xmas.

WOW JJ - that's fantastic!!! My l'll lass is copying her bro with randomly sitting on the potty - but obv fully clothes avec nappy so I never know whether she's done it or not - bless her !!! Wonderingif at 17mths she's too young or not - whereby my mum said at 3 days old I was trained (obv exaggerating there but she's always on at me about how everyone was dry at 9mths cos they had to wash nappies back then and didn't have disposable like today etc yawn etc) heh - awful aren't I? We should be size 8s with the amount of to-ing & fro-ing goings on eh with little ones - I'm frazzled by their bed time!!!? hee!

JJ - yes spasmodically I do my own tarot reading when have a pressing issue etc but have just done my first reading for someone else tonight and it was the most amazing experience i have had yet! I was tired etc but when focusing on the person in questionand her question i felt immediate calm come over me and sense of clairity - almost like there was someone using me like a puppet and felt such deep meditative state it was awesome? Never had that before ever - s'pose the only feeling I've had that amazed me like that was if I ever got a reading in church when a strange but nice feeling came over me and I oculd tell I had a presence by me???? Very odd and incredibly difficult to relay via text but so happy and affirmed my beleief I should be getting more involved... so want to - but want to respect it enough to give my time abolute to it and just feel myself taking on too much in other areas to give the commitment needed - but oh so want to learn more... one day soon I hope!!! So eager to learn of my feedback...eeek/ like a WI!!! I'm waffling so will stop!

Vickie - we're gonna have to get this Northern jobbie arranged to meet up with instead then hon...xxx

14 x 4 =56? is that right lolol maths was never my strongest subject. its just my first goal for xmas.

aaah - no honey you gotta do it like - I don't know if your current weight is say 21 stone (21 x 14lbs = blah) and put that at start and then of you want to be say 11.5 stone at goal (11.5 x 14lbs - blah) and put those 2 values in??? have i helped?

Wow Clairey, that sounds amazing! I totally understand about the calmness and its as if it comes from somewhere else, if that makes sense????
My mum was exactly the same, "I had you on the potty at 6 months!" me-"but mum I couldnt even sit up at that age" mum-"yes, but you were still potty trained" me-"yes mum"
I just am keeping my fingers crossed its not just a fluke and they carry on with it. I am so proud of them both, and myself. I was so scared and daunted about it, but its not so bad!!
x

oh i see lol i was going to say i didnt want to say my starting weight at the mo but why not thats what we're all here for right?

Wow well done Claire. Sounds great! Did you use the cards you use for yourself? Or did you get a new set to use on others?
Yes I am still definitely up for a Northern meet as well. I messaged you back on FB earlier :)

You won't have to have your starting weight on it if you don't want, just din't put your height in and it won't show your BMI

Louisa dont be worried about admitting your weight to anyone, you are doing something about it, so you have nothing to worry about. I was 21 stone 1 when I started and was so ashamed of it, but who gives a flying one, you only answer to yourself, and you should be so proud of stepping in the right direction honey :) xxxx

Louis honey - you put what you want on - at end of day you can put it on in BMI if you don't want folks to read your pounds. PERSONALLY - I think being open with stuff helps confront things head on and stops another 'glass wall' from appearing - you would not shock or make any of us feel any differnt about you whatever your weight amount - I hope I can say for all of us we are juged on what we type and not what we weigh - and as you say we are all in the same boat - I was 21st 3lbs in Feb this year but started this at 20st 7lbs 7 weeks ago... BUT we are all different and it is your perogative (is tat spelt right?) as to what info you wish to share and what you feel comfortable with - mind you babes the rate you're going that ticker will be FLYING along!!! xxx

JJ - Is you mum related to mine!!!??? HA HA HA!!! Good lads you must be so proud... each stage is horrific to sort - i remember having panick attacks at my first weaning!! ha ha ha - she laughs so wisely now! Have you seen that Walls sausage advert - priceless!!!

is that the one with the best bits, ie when they are born and when they leave home ?? I love that one if it is :)
No one warns you about how scary all this having children stuff is!!! I was paranoid about weening, and how much milk they were having, and then out of cot into big bed, then pre school (OMG!!!! still get freaked about that) then potty training..... and it goes on and on and on FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray, wouldnt have it any other way :)

and louisa hon, you do what ever you feel comfy with hon, didnt want my post to come across as telling you what to do and feel, sorry if it did xxxxxx

JJ I am ok sweetie.. had a few things to think about the last few day's and over thought alot to the point of giving myself a headache ! ! but I am a big reflector and I did alot of that today and tried to use some of things I have been recently taught.

So the focus for me this week is to stay well and look forward to my hols next week :)

gonna miss you next week hun, but hope you have a fab time xxxx

I'm gonna miss you too Sarah :) but I will be smiling the whole time you are away because you are going to have a lovely time, I just know it :)
Glad you are sounding so positive honey. and glad that you are focusing on good things for yourself xxxx

I sooo wish I was on hol next week - you must be so excited sarah!!!

JJ- Yes it is that sausage one - as you say you wouldn't change it - it's so magical and fast but tiring!!! Hee! Don't getme on playgroups/ preschool my lad got extreme sepration anxiety - gonna start him again Jan next year when he gets funding - you started looking into Primary schools yet??? Nightmare - esp re places avail at the good ones!!! Am goingto start organising my son's 1st proper party (as never done one whereby he has friends come - as the mere thought scares me!! LOL - been allfamily before) for his 3rd birthday beginning of Nov - it's gonna be pirate themed; god help me - any ideas/ tips/ help?

Vickie - thanks honey - yes I used my cards; as trust them/ know them - but did wonder if I should but most Clairvoyants I've seen have also used their own for readings x S'pose it's what you're comfy with x Will read message now - x

well my lovely ladies.. you have me for another week to entertain you with my hilarious jokes :D lol

i am hoping that someone in the family will take their laptop.. so you never know I might pop up and I am sure I will need to speak to you as 10 of us are going.. and we have never all been away together.. never ever :eek::eek:

I'm pretty tired now so I wish you all a peaceful night xx xx

Night night Sarah :) xxxxx

Night hunnybun :)
As I said in an earlier post Claire I've been dabbling with the cards and reading up loads. Some schools of thought say you shouldn't use the same set for others as they pick up different energies but lots of people just use one set for everything so just wondered which camp you were in x

Its a bit of a strange one for me, because Aus who is 4 in Jan is autistic and its very hard to explain, but he is in his own world alot of the time, so "friends" arent really a factor at the moment :( so when he started at pre school he wasnt fazed about leaving me at all, he just bolted off and was running around like a headless chook. But good luck with your party :) teehee :)

I have sorted out primary schools too, because I was proper paranoid about it all, and I am so scared about picking the right one for Austin where I know and feel he will get all the extra support he will need. I have opted for a faith school, even though I am not religious, it is just so quiet and friendly and calm and I think Aus will be looked after the way I want him to be at school, whereas other schools I looked at were so noisy and I would imagine my little man being forgotten about, because even though he is loud and full of beans, because of the communication difficulties he has he doesnt shout or stomp his feet or have a paddy when he doesnt get what he wants, because half the time I dont even know what he wants...... very hard at times. But I had a major panic the other day as I thought I had missed the closing day for admissions applications..... I didnt. silly mummy. The next step for me that I am so very anxious about is going about getting Aus assessed for a Statement of special educational needs, which he would need in school to get any kind of extra support. I'm dreading it, proper dreading it. especially because their dad has disappeared and isnt in contact at all anymore, so I am dealing with it on my own...... I am just going to take it one step at a time and just repeating to myself, got to get the best i can for my little man..........
I've gone right into one!!!! soz!!!

Night night Claireydingdongdoodahs :) xxxxxx

Back