The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Well It's now 10th Jan and time to get seriuosly back on CD again

Who's up for a Jan/Feb challenge ?
I need to loose 1stone in the next 5 week

How is everyone and more to the point where is everyone

Happy New Year girlies! Hope you's are all keeping warm and staying safe :winter_brr:
Lots of luck to those of you getting back to CD after a break.
Paula you have all the motivation in the world to lose that stone and you'll do that and more. I'm keeping everything crossed that you'll be undoing all your hard work for a good cause very soon! ;)
Hopefully the weather will behave and allow us to sort a date for next month to meet up in York!
I'm as bad for weighing myself now as when I was doing CD and panic every time the scales goes up but if CD taught me anything it's that the body will tell you what it needs and I'm craving protein and drinking gallons. I just hope i don't end up gaining excessively but at the same time i'm not denying myself anything...
Sarah, Jo and Suzie if you do pop by the thread helloooooo!

<creeps in...........> xxxxxxxx

I'm here girlies.. its my Birthday today and tomorrow is my offical relaunch into cd land.. now the piggy flu has left me .. of course the tamiflu was pants and I could not take it.. big hugs and loves to all around xxx

Hola Suzie woozie! How ya diddling hun?
Hope you've had a lovely birthday Sarah and are feeling better now. Lots of luck with the restart!

Hi Vickie .. so lovely to hear from you and equally lovely to see your tickers! Claire has found me on face book and we have a regular chat.. pm me if you are on face book it would be great to be in touch.. I've had a really nice day and had some lovely pressies, thanks to my Mum.. no Bday cards from the post man the main route to where I live was shut last night because of the snow, so I guess the post van got stuck :eek: well I hope he did or no one loves me .. ha ha.. I hope your feeling well what an exciting time for you xx :D

Aww thanks lovely, everythings whizzing by! Sorry mr postie didn't bring you any cards but glad you were spoiled anyway :D Will add you on FB :)

Vickie and Sarah sweetpea hi girlies!!! I have missed you all absolutely tons but s**tloads has been going on since September and everything went pearshaped. I still have 2 weeks worth of CD now I just have to get my brain in gear and do it!!

Anyways how is everyone? Sarah u gorgeous woman u!!! Vickie are u blooming yet hunnybun? Paula how is everything going sweets? Claire I can seeeeee yoooooooo! lolol! Everyone else, are u going to show ur faces? xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope things are back on an even keel for you now Suz and 2010 is better than the end of 2009 was for you!
I dunno about "blooming" I'll let you decide for yourself when I post some wedding pics up in a couple of weeks :) I've somehow lost 1lb this week but bump is getting bigger so hoping it's come off my bum which seems to be expanding at the same rate as my belly :eek:

Sarah hun I will get back on, keep meaning to but then my head gets in the way. Will have a chat with you very soon sweetpea xxxxxxxx Go girl!!

Hey everyone
Suzie- so lovely to hear from you. how are things. I haven't heard from you since London
Sarah- Happy belated birthday, It was mine yesterday and i had a lovely day

Glad you had a nice day Paula.
wowowowow only 8lbs to go! You've done amazingly well, i am sooooo proud of you! Are you still SSing?

Vickie- I'd love to say yes I'm still ssing but it's hit and miss at the moment. Trying really hard to get back into it properly

Can't wait to catch up soon

Hellllooooooooooo girlies!!! Ok I'm re-joining you all properly, have started again as from today. Put on a little but not mega lbs so quite chuffed but am ready to try and get back on track to target. Only have 2 weeks worth of packs at the moment don't know what I'll do when they're finished as I still don't have a job. But 2 weeks can get loads off right? Hope you guys are still about......missed you lots xxxxxxxxx

Hi swirlie girlies... I need you all :wave_cry: been messing about since Christmas .. came very close to jacking it all in last week.. went on a weeks food fest.. didn't care blah blah.. got new supplies ysterday and I am trying again... great to hear from you all.. happy bday 2 u Paula.. Vickie has got an exciting week!!! please girls let's try and get back on track and help each other.. we are a force when we are in full flow... big xxxx

Hi guys!!

im a returner, i previously did well on this and lost 3 stone, however i fell off the wagon but i am now back on it!!!

it's been day 1 today, bannana milkshake, mushroom soup and a butterscotch mousse. so far so good.

you have all done really really well!! xx

Hey Twigley, welcome to our little group. Good luck with been back on CD.

Suzie - glad your ok and back with us
Sarah- stick with it and you'll be fine. We are all here to support you.

Well another good week for me and now i've only got 5lb to lose to get to goal. I can't wait
Have decided I'm gonna move to WW once there and maintain or slowly loose moving forward
I really want to become a CDC and have discussed with my own one and she likes it'll be a good idea

I'm now off work til Monday and I can't wait. Has anyone heard from huggi and JJ and where oh where is Claire

Hi ladies. I'm on LT at the mo but switching to CD tomorrow. Can I join your lovely group please?

Hi Twiglet lovely to see you back!! xx

Paula hello sweetie.....oooooo only 5lbs to go you're doing so well!!! And becoming a CDC, thats blooming brilliant!!! xx

Sarah sweetpea yeyyyyy I will send you an email soon and let you know whats been going on sigh.....not nice at all xxxxxxx

Hopefully Mel will come back soon, I've stayed in touch with her via msn, and we shall look forward to seeing Jo and Claire too!

C Robson welcome to you!!!! xx

Back