The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Well done Paula.. you will be the first to goal!! great going..

No prob's Suzie in your own time hunni xx just here as and when xx big luv's

welcome welcome to all newbies starting out on this journey :)

would love to hear from JJ, i've heard from Claire.. mad as ever but just as lovely.

my first weigh in after my re-start on Saturday.. have not been 100% but I'm trying and thats all I can do ;)

So has Vicki got married now? oooooooooo cant wait to see piccies! xxxxx

Hello everyone,

have you all had a good week? i have such a bad headache today :( but on the upside, i have no appetite and i have lost 2 pound!! woo, it's only been 4 days!! good bye belly!! :)

xx

well done twiglet (love twiglets) lol.. sorry you have had a headache, keep drinking the water.. it will settle down when the body stops craving carbs etc..

Suzie hunni, had a look on face book and Vicki gets married tomo :) how fab !!

have a good weekend one and all i am so glad to be home after a very very long week.. :)

Hey everyone
What's happened to our little group. 2 weeks without a posting
Calling all old sunshine group members. get on here and tell us how your doing.

Also come on ladies join our friendly little group so some fantastic CD support

I'm here darling!!!! xxxx Lush pic btw x

Well tried hard to get back on cd managed Mon til Fri then went totally off the rails sigh. So now I'm a stone up aaaaggggghhhhh. Right......Mon back on and I will be here EVERY DAY so cummon guys and gals.....looking forward to seeing you all again. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Private message sent Paula love xxx

Ok, new week new start......who's with me??????

(need to keep bumping this thread up.....took me ages to find it!!!)

Heya girly whirlies, how you all doing?
Polly P what's happening with this meet up? And are you at goal yet? *insert green with envy smiley here*
I'll be getting weighed at the midwife next week, think that's a stone on now :eek: Little miss weighs about 1lb of that so I can't really blame her lol.
Suzy woozie will add you on facebook so you can nosey at the wedding pics hun.
Anybody heard from Jo?

Back to hospital today and fingers crossed i'm at goal weight. once I've got this out of the way I'll definately get the York meet sorted

Vickie- 1 STONE is ok so far, my sister in law put on 6stone through her pregnancy

Eeeek lots of luck, let me know how you get on :)
My friend gained 5.5 st too but she's been doing CD and is 4lbs off goal, her baby is 15 months so I know I can do the same when the time comes (and fully intend getting back on CD in October) but I don't fancy having to push my belly round in a wheelbarrow LMAO

Just want to say a huge
a1af91fd22bb4a3daef7be2ce3756e8f_congratulations-117171938.jpg

to Polly P for reaching her goal! Way to go Paula, you've worked damn hard and so deserve it lovely :D

paula YEYYYYYYYYYY well done chick!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx How did you get on at the hospital?

Vicky I'm sure you won't put loads on hunnie, and if you do oh well you've got the perfect excuse! xxxxx

Well I went and saw my councillor today, I've only put on 11lbs since everything went tits up at the end of September so altho its not good, it's not too bad either lol. So no probs, lets see this thing through and get to target for the summer oh yeah!!!! Love you all!!!!

Vickie- thankyou do much for the levely message. Yes everyone i'm now officially at target and I've been referred for my IVF. Consultant said it's about 6 weeks to first appointment so I can't wait

Also got my application form last night to become a CDC so yesterday was a fanastic day all round.

Suzie - 11lb is extremely good considering what you've been through and you'll soon get rid of that.

Anyone heard from any of the old gang

OK, day 2 on CD properly, and er so far so good I think. Had a couple of moments when I've wanted to reach for those crunchy things in bags.....but I've managed to walk away....so far. Someone chat with me before I sprinkle my fingers with salt and pepper and start noshing on them!!!!! Really want to get that 11lbs off this week....HELP ME!!!!!! lol hope everyone else is doing well....shame about the tumbleweed that keeps blowing about on this page....think I'll start sending some messages!!!!!! xxxxx

Ah Paula how exciting for you, lots of positive things going on, you must be in a contented little bubble now :D
Suz hope you managed to resist, good luck getting the 11lbs off!

Well bl**dy snow again. When will the summer be here pleaseeeee

Suzie- How you getting on honey. when your first weigh in back

Vickie- how are you and the lovely bump ?

You're not the only one that's sick of the snow, ugh!:winter_brr: I can't wait for summer and all you girls will be in sexy little vest tops and skirts, wit woo! :flirt2:
I'm good, will have to post a pic of my bump, hope it doesn't get too much bigger in the next 16 weeks! :eek:
How's everyones weekend been? We had my brother and his wife staying last night and today has just been a totally lazy day :giggle:

I can't believe it's been 6 days since anyone posted something on our site.
how is everyone
Suzie- How are you getting on with being back on CD
Has anyone heard from Claire, JJ, Sarah or Mel ?

I'd really like to lose anotyher 7lb but finding it so difficult at the moment as every food looks lovely.
please help me control my urges

Back