The October BulgeBusters!!!

Hi ya

As far as I know this is the roll call so far for the October (or close to october ;))Starters!!

slushy
jojox
azlan
Patsy
Kazz
SuZann
Gemma79
moomin-mama
Abstruse
Nuts
Dorset dumpling
~lisa~
dyingtobeslim
mustdoit
La Tinkerbelle
Kerensa Preedy Houston
FatFairForty(ish)
Happygal
Snowyj
and the ones I missed!! lol
gaijingirl
Cheriton
Shazzer

Good Luck to all of you!!! Im so chuffed Im not on my own!!

Anyone else starting?

Last edited:
I'm still here Claire.

SW 16.13
CW 16.4
GW not sure yet.

Hi Lisa

Havent spoken to you yet. When did you start?

Im starting on Monday!!! Scarey stuff but something has to be done.

Im gonna edit this list now because I dont have half the people on it. I didnt realise there was so many pages!!!

I started Sept 28th, so tomorrow is Day 17.
Looks like we have about the same amount to lose, although I haven't decided on a long term goal yet.

xxxx

Well my target is around the 11st 10 mark. I used to be 12st 7lbs and was really slim then but the 11st 10lb is the target that the weightwatchers leader said I needed to go for and she claimed that I would still be overweight at 12st 7lbs. To be honest I think that the tables that they have to tell you what weight you should be are wrong. I have a really wide frame. When I was 12st 7lbs before the doctor actually told me to stop losing weight because I have a very large frame and was quite muscly.

If I get down to the 12st 7lbs I think I will be happy with that. That would be me at a large size 12 comfortable size 14.

Hi, I started on Friday 12 October on CD SS and really enjoying it so far. I want to lose 5 stone altogether. I did LL earlier this year for 7 weeks and was then ill (not because of diet) so had to stop for a while. I regained all that I had lost and then some! Chose CD as couldn't face sitting through the 1st 6 weeks LL counselling dvds again.
Nat.
x

Hi Kazz, I don't know about you but I think I may as well aim quite low whilst doing this extreme diet. Doesn't seem to make much sense stopping before I am completely happy and as i haven't been a healthy weight in all my adult years I don't know what will suit me til I get there. I am planning on going to 9 stone (my healthy BMIs from 8 to 10 stone).
Have you tried the bars yet?

Hi Nat, I dont want to aim too low initially...just in case...I know I CAN do this, but I could get to 10 stone and feel like thats where I need/want to be...have to wait and see!

As for the bars, I have tried the toffee & the orange ones. TBH, I dont think much of the toffee one, but that could change! I really like the orange one, but would much prefer real chocolate!! My CDC seems to have her staple products that she knows will sell, so I dont think I will get a chance to try anything else if I dont commit to buying an entire box!

Hi all

I've started back on it today, i did SS for about 5 weeks then went on holiday for a week & just haven't been able to get back into it, so i've been living the normal life for about 3 weeks. Thankfully i've only put on 4lbs which i'm really chuffed about!!!

So anyway Day 1 again today!!! Would love to lose a couple of stone by xmas, then continue after xmas for the last slog!

Anyone else starting today?

Lorraine x

Hi all
I'm a new starter (re starter),
I'm on day 2, completed my first goal which was to get past day 1! :)

My challenge to myself is to lose 35lbs by xmas!
I have 6 stone still to lose! eeeeeek! :(

However i know this diet works if i stick to it, (cd) so here goes eh! :D

Hope all of the october starters are still sticking with it and are all big losers! ;)

welcome & congratulations!

I'm on day 2, completed my first goal which was to get past day 1! :) ;)

Hiya Emmie :)

Congratulations on re-starting!! :D

Love the way you have a goal like that... I was telling someone this morning that I have no long-term goals, just to stick to the diet 100% is my goal and that is a daily (sometimes hourly) target! :eek: That way it's FAR less pressure!;) :D

Looking forward to following how you do and seeing that 6 stone just fly off you! :D :D

Hiya!!

Just checking up on the October starters, and I have to say the tickers are looking fantastic!!

Well done us!!

xxxx

Hi there,
I started CD Monday 30th Oct and have about 6 stone to lose. I know I can do it as i previously lost 7.5 stone with LL tho I have to say it's so much harder 2nd time around! Got my 1st weigh in this morning so hope that will inspire me to keep going.

My goal? To keep off whatever I lose!

Good luck to you all!

Jeanie x

Hello there i started the Cambridge diet this Tuesday of this week and so far so good. The first day i was so hungrey i could have chewed someones arm off easily.....however there's nothing more inspirrational than feeling thin and i have got quite a bit of energy too but they seem to be at quite bizarre hours of the day....not moaning, though!

I can't wait to get weighed on Monday and will let you all know how i got on!

Thanks for the Welcome!

Oh I have only just spotted this thread.

I am an CD october starter too. :D

Just started week 3 and going ok, brilliant in fact. I struggled with the first 2 weeks but glad I stuck with it as its been so much easier this week.

I started at 13 st 2.5lbs and want to get down to 10 st 7lb. I would be delighted to get there! I know I dont have many stones to loose, but have tried other diets and just cant stick with them. :eek:

Have been so miserable about my weight for such a long time, but its all going to change now, and a new slimmer me is bursting to get out.

Had a holiday this year for the first time in ages, and felt really fat and frumpy!! and vowed never again!!! I have holidays booked for next year, one is a very special secret one for my hubbys 50th and I want to look a million dollars for it. :) . Its a good incentive for me.

Anyway wont ramble on, just wanted to post and join in with allthe other oct joiners. We can all stick together and support each other along our individual journeys to loose the weight.

Great to meet you all.

Deb x

Back