The October BulgeBusters!!!

Hi peeps, I'm back!!!!!!!!

Bet you didn't even notice I wasn't here eh??

Anyway, just wanted to say, I'm starting tomorrow (at last) so if you want to read my diary I'm starting it now.

Its been really inspiring to follow all of you as you struggle to your goal. I love reading the diaries!!!

Here goes............................

well 2 weeks in and 1 stone down :D I know it will slow down now, but 3-5 pounds a week sounds great to me :D

That's great Gemma!!
TOTM started on Day12, and I've been blah all day :(

xxxx

Hello All,

I started CD on Oct 2nd and have lost 11lbs to date! Have found it all pleasantly not too difficult and was lucky enough to go in to Ketosis without any side effects!

Cheers,
Kerensa
PR Exec - Cambridge Health & Weight Plan

Starting on October 11th.

Hello everyone

I start at midnight tonight! So... October 11th 2006 is the beginning of a new life for me! :) Thanks to AKB for telling me about the site, I am really looking forward to getting to know you all.

Not sure I feel able to share with you all what my weight is at the moment...:eek: let's just say, when I reach target I will be less than half the woman (in weight anyway) that I am now!!

I know there is a few of us but Im losing track and getting all confused. Can we have a Roll call of all people who have started in October 06 or will be starting in October 06.

Happygal - starting 16th October 2006 - Need to lose 6stone

me! started oct 4th .....off to my local for a few pints of.......water xx come on octoberers

Hi Claire,

I have merged these two threads together for the October starters.

Love Mini xxx

oh I know exactly how you feel!! I am feelin like a new person, but still look the same!! I only lost 5lbs in my first week and to be honest was hoping for more, but am determined to see this thing through!!

Hi all, im new too, started cd on 4th oct, restarted on 7th oct, restarted again on 10th oct, dont know what it was but i couldn't get past, day 3, anyway am now on day 4 100% ssing, and in to ketosis, yipeee!!! good luck to all of you, it's great to know were not alone on this journey!:)

So glad my CDC directed me to this site!! Thanks Mrs Dxx:D

Back