The official "how was your day" thread!

Had a lovely day today :) its my birthday lol. Hubby took me out for lunch and I had some yummy cake. Just relaxing now with a glass of baileys :)

Weighed in and have lost half a pound, am a but disappointed but think I may not be eating enough! Am really going to try this week to eat at least 1200 a day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hmm i've not had a great week, pretty sure I'll be lucky to get an sts on the scales tomorrow... oh well not gonna beat myself up about 1 single week =P

I can't even try exercising to minimise damage because I've been having terrible chest pains... ho hum

Tomorrow is a new week!

hannata said:
hmm i've not had a great week, pretty sure I'll be lucky to get an sts on the scales tomorrow... oh well not gonna beat myself up about 1 single week =P

I can't even try exercising to minimise damage because I've been having terrible chest pains... ho hum

Tomorrow is a new week!

You must get the chest pains sorted!!! Go to ur GP.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is always another brighter day!! x

Daaaaaaamn good day today !!! Massive long walk with my kiddiwinks plus some extra monsters lol. Some good grub and a nice cuddle with my youngest. Don't many cuddles these days as they're all getting bigger :) going to bed a very happy bunny.

Mind if I join in? :p Emotionally I'm very stressed at the moment (lot on my mind...mainly related to money, and the impact on my plans for the coming years if things get thrown off course - as they have done this week, thanks to the car insurrance people), but diet-wise I'm trying my very best to stay good. Not always succeeding (I've developed a worrying tendancy for mid-night snacking if I don't go to bed before 10), but I'm doing that spike diet and today is spike day...so hopefully everything will come out in the wash.

Chucking it down with rain here, so a day of just pottering about at home for me.

Been Tesco shopping and now cooking a Sunday lunch.

lucysmommy said:
Just done a 4k walk with my sister - was great in the rain x

Glad I'm not the only nutter about this weekend then haha!!

Took the kids swimming. Was quite excited as I found a family session so my eldest could come (he's autistic and the teenagers bully him during fun swim) which was brilliant. He loved it :) husband taught him how to star float so he was chilling out and floating about lol

Then I had to grocery shop.....boooooo!!!!!! Just about to go cook Sunday dinner now.

I had an awful weekend eating wise...

I shot for a maintenance week.... after meticulously counting my calories for the past few weeks, and the calculations being nearly spot on, I tried a maintenance week because I wasn't really feeling dieting last week... but I put on 2.25lbs lol.. I'm nearly sure it was probably water retention or whatever, but it really annoyed me so I ate what I wanted on saturday and sunday lol. So now its back to it. Hopefully it is water weight and the magic fairy comes this week and gives me a wooshy.

I had a dream last night that I went back to daily weighing and woke up almost thinking I had... lol. After the disaster of this week i'm nearly tempted to not weigh at all... or maybe once a fortnight or month... hmm

I'm bloomin' exhausted, which is good and bad. We're closing down/moving premises at work, so it's a lot of packing boxes with books and shifting said boxes. No idea how many callories I've earned by doing it all...I tend not to worry about such things, as I know me - I'd get used to having them.
Gone over callories by about 50 today, which I can live with in the grand scheme of things.

Goooood day today. Pleased with myself for getting back On track after a blip last night and I pushed really hard exercise wise today. It's all gooood.

AND I resisted the gigantic triple chocolate fudge cake my son made :) had a tiny tiny slice and really enjoyed it then boxed the rest up and haven't touched it!!!

Hello :) what a fab idea!! :)

Today was a good day - I was car shopping, yipppeeee..!! (Nothing fancy - don't get too excited lol) and I managed a yummy lunch out and stuck within my daily calorie allowance..go team!! :D

Worried that I may be coming down with a cold or even worse...chest infection...(I have a horrible chestyness history of getting very poorly!) as I start my new job on Monday (finally....:D) so I've been out and bought some multivitamins and green tea to try and keep the bugs at bay!!

I'm about to watch masterchef and praying that the gorgeous looking food doesn't send me straight to the fridge..!(I was recently bought a mahoosive box of Thorntons chocolates which I've left sat in the boot of my car - my hands ae steadily edging closer and closer to my car keys..eeek!!)

Hoping everyone else is OK :) ??? xx

Hannata did you go to the dr about your chest pain? Also are u in Scotland?

Today i was on placement - it was a busy day and I had only eaten 430 cals by 5pm so had a hard time of eating the rest so I have had some wine :)
Hehe so naughty x

Yesterday I was very stressed out (work has got more than a bit hectic with our moving premises, as everyone flaps around like a headless chicken panicking as we've 2-days left to finish off), but things seem to have worked out dietwise as I've dropped 3-lbs in my weigh-in this week. Happy days.
Just trying to figure out tomorrow, as we're all off for an Italian lunchtime as it's the final day...no idea what the callories are going to be, as the restaurant we're off too doesn't have the early bird menu we're looking at on their website. Ah well, may take my spike day early to cover it. :p

Relaxing today. Have been a bit too active this week and I ache. Didn't eat enough yesterday so I'm tired. Today I'm just chilling and having a wee feed up.

But I did today spot that my local salon where I get the unibrow waxed is offering a new service....... Vajazzles!!! I may need a new salon lol. But it has amused me no end this afternoon hahahaha!!!!

Relaxing today. Have been a bit too active this week and I ache. Didn't eat enough yesterday so I'm tired. Today I'm just chilling and having a wee feed up.

But I did today spot that my local salon where I get the unibrow waxed is offering a new service....... Vajazzles!!! I may need a new salon lol. But it has amused me no end this afternoon hahahaha!!!!

That's really funny hun! If you can't beat 'em you can certainly join 'em! Lol x

I'm having quite a good day today :) I hit my 2 stone target and put an up-to-date photo on my diary (link in signature block below) and I've had lots of lovely lovely comments :D

Back