The official "how was your day" thread!

I have had a rubbish week :( Been over eating and just hopped on the scales and was 5lbs heavier! I think some of it's retained water from having chips last night, but I am still disappointed with myself.
Time for a vegetable soup and sugar free jelly weekend. No nice treats. :(

It will come off, Katie. There's no way you've actually gained 5lbs in a week.

I really want to eat the world today. Putting off lunch as long as possible because I've already eaten my evening snack. Tchhh. I wish pasta was low cal so I could just fill up on a giant bowl of it.

Thanks Moonlight, I know that in my head, but I'm really disappointed about how unhealthily I've been eating this week anyway. So gotta have a couple of detox days lol.

I have days like that, hope you get more full as the day goes on, or have some healthy fruit? :p

Very much enjoying some sunshine with my kiddiwinks.

No dad today as he's inducting his new summer season staff. Why this needs doing on a Sunday I don't know :( I hate summer season. We forget what he looks like till sept.

Going for a lovely long walk alonb seafront later with hubby cant wait sun is shining an weather is lush :) maybe goig out for drinks later with friends not made my mind up yet tho lol

We took the dogs for a 2 hour walk. Then braved sainsburys for a few bits such as bread. Then cooked hubby a fry up and myself a bacon sandwich which we are now eating.

This afternoon I'm baking cupcakes to practice the topping as I want to bake some for the mums for mothers day next weekend. Hubby is happy as he will get to eat them all

I accomplished almost everything that I need to do today. I thought that I will be running out of time, but everything turned out well.

I enrolled in uni today :) I have 2 weeks of incredibly boring induction stuff though...I just want to get started!

Hannata did you go to the dr about your chest pain? Also are u in Scotland?

Today i was on placement - it was a busy day and I had only eaten 430 cals by 5pm so had a hard time of eating the rest so I have had some wine :)
Hehe so naughty x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nope havent been yet, got a referral in for thoracic medicine which im waiting on first. think the chest pains are in relation to my "asthma" so i doubt my doctor will do any more...

I was born and brought up in inverness, but I live in northern ireland now =)

--

I've been awol for a while, not dieting at all... need to get back on the horse :/

Today I started my brand new spanking job :D soo happy to be back working again yipppeee :)

I did get tempted by all the chocolate and cakes (why so many in offices??!!) but managed to keep it to a minimum and only treated myself to 5 Malteasers..! And I'm so glad I did..... since returning home I've discovered that a SINGLE malteaser..contains more than..10 CALORIES..waaahh!!xxx

Aww, 50 cals isn't bad for a little chiccy treat! Good luck with the job.

Back