The Original Henry's Meet up 11th Dec 2004!

raudi

One Last Time.......
Hello Everyone...

Just going through some photo's and came across this from the very first meet up back on 11th December 2004....

Just wondered how many of us were still about and who was up for a reunion?

How about a date in February ??

Let me know your thoughts on here.........have attached a couple of pictures....... HOW MANY EMPTY WATER BOTTLES ARE THERE - this was the second meet up when there was about 20 of us!?

Attachments

• lighterlifers henrys bar 111204.jpg
    lighterlifers henrys bar 111204.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Get together 2.jpg
    Get together 2.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 94
I wonder how many people are stilll around from that time?

OMG!!! :eek: RACH :eek: I cannot believe you dug that out.....we all look so different!!! :D

A reunion would be great!!!

Have you heard from Suzanne (SJHarvey)?

Haven't heard from her but do "see" her from time to time on MSN....Suzanne is a real survivor and will be back (she is a registered user of MM's) when the time is right I'm sure. Have you any news of her Helen?

Is that Lisa sitting next to you Diva - Wonder how she is doing - She was so funny at May's bootcamp

Even though I wasn't there at Henry's that day, I felt I knew everyone as I was very much on LL at the time. Just was a bit too shy to get together!

Met Lisa when I went on the LL Locum training. Is she still around? We both started LL at the same time - with Rachel!

Lovely to see the pics Rach .. brings back memories :)

Mandana x

Wow Rache
certainly does bring back memories :D

I was around then too, as you know - will I ever not be lol didn't go as you know 'i dont do london!' :eek: tho I did brave one of them - was probably the 3rd or 4 one - when I ended up in the middle of that demonstration!!

Later!!

Wow Rache
certainly does bring back memories :D

I was around then too, as you know - will I ever not be lol didn't go as you know 'i dont do london!' :eek: tho I did brave one of them - was probably the 3rd or 4 one - when I ended up in the middle of that demonstration!!

Later!!

I'll never forget that Geri .. and how we screamed when we saw each other! Poor Jess! I think she thought you'd been hit or something!!!

Good day :)

Gosh doesn't seem like 2 years ago does it??? :eek:

That is Lisa, Shazza.....hope she's ok,haven't heard from her in ages!

Whatever happened to Cinders? Not seen or heard from her in over a year.

And Lisa? Anyone still in touch with her?

Gosh....the last time I saw Cinders was at a CDC Training Day in Oct 2005...we were both up there with some of our new counsellors and haven't seen her since. Did speak on MSN a few times but seem to have lost touch now...:(

Hi...

Glad it brought back the memories!!!!

I still talk to lisa from time to time! Have just spotted her on msn and mentioned the thread shes gonna pop on i hope!

Geri - I remember the demonstration well!! and was lovely to meet Jess!

Lets see if any others reply.......

Anyone heard from Scary Claire ? I spoke to Hanky on New Years day via text... says hello!

Lovely to see you Lisa, and so glad the course is going well!!! You have time to lose the weight when you are ready honey, and you know we're with you when you do!! ;)

Oh Lisa

How lovely to hear from you....

remember when you were applying for the nursing training - where does the time go eh!

even tho your not s.sing - don't be a stranger hun, we miss you :p

Back