The person before you

Lol lil! Classy!

No never been caught by parents although i have caught them!! lol
think im too tired for my brain to generate a question lol anybody?? x

Sorry, think my question pushed it a bit!! (hope i didn't offend anyone??!!) Ill do another one...

Ever had sex in a pool?

Well a video but not at home LOL oh the memories! xx

Not full sex in a pool but almost! Back in the days when i got some lmao x

hahaha night hun xx

WTF! Is this 'Sex and the City' night on the forum?

Fair play ladies...will be a little less conservative with my posts now that I know all your little secrets. lmao

...oh and....ever thought...nah, I'll leave you ladies too it.

Bon Nuit

afteryou ever said someone elses name whilst having sex?[/quote said:
Handy hint do what i did, find men with the same name...works every time.........As for sex toys my rabbit does me proud. I HAVE BEEN SLAVING IN WORK AND MISSED THIS THREAD...how could you, you dirty lot !!!!!!!!

I cant believe garry didnt post on this thread lol

hahah you girls have done me sooo proud and gaz obviously hasnt seen this thread xxxx

heres another and it applies to the guys too, ever told someone you loved them and you didnt?

Fantastic thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really enjoyed reading it all and makes a change from reading about liptrim and food a wlcome break and much needed me thinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks hun now jump on board and ANSWER THE QUESTION lol xx

Last edited:
Handy hint do what i did, find men with the same name...works every time.........As for sex toys my rabbit does me proud. I HAVE BEEN SLAVING IN WORK AND MISSED THIS THREAD...how could you, you dirty lot !!!!!!!!
lol

Still thinking whether to answer the question or not...lol;):D

IT TAKES HONESTY AND COURAGE TO BE IN THIS THREAD! have u got what it takes??? lol

Back