The person before you

hahahno cos im one of em !! lololol u trying to tell me youve been cheating regularly??? lol

Did it strict for 5 weeks then refed cos went on holiday put 2lb while away then havent been able to get my head round it since i came back and yes icant go a full day without eatin some thing dont get me wrong im not proud of my self i decided last nigh i have 5 days to weight in and im gonna try my hardest not to eat anything till weigh in day fingers crossed and wasnt you the one that wanted to go out and have a drink i maybe wrong

not me hun, hey stop beating yourself up, your still losing just take you longer if your eating as well but your still heading in the right direction hun, you should be very proud of that!!! and i bet you you can get to the next weigh in without anymore cheating, ive got a sticky on called 'thought provoking' have a read, works for me! xx

no but will read it though gonna really try though if i lose 4lb this week then ive lost 2 st and im half way there i think that will give me the push for the next 2st

thats wat im hoping for got fourth wi on monday, ( i think) losing track a bit) but hoping to be over the 1 1/2 st mark then got a weekend off but if im careful i could get the 2st in a month which will be fab then will be looking at the next month for another 2! still find it hard to beleive you can lose 2 stone in a month!! but seeing others on here know it can be done, we can do it hun i know we can xx

Yeh you have done really well you lost a lot inyour first week i only lost 7lb i say only it would have taken me a month on ww to lose that i tried some jeans on this morning that i havnt been able to get into for 4 years and they fit im really chuffed im going out next sat night so if i lose the 4 lb i will wear them yippee that has given me that extra push aswell yeh your right you know we can do this thanks Jackie your a star x

ok guys its saturnight nite and im in again, did get offered to go out for a drink ;) but weathers crap and i cant be bothered watching everyone get pissed so got myself the dvd 'ps ilove you' which i will watch later and then maybe a bath, and im soooo pleased i havent given in today, hey do you like me strutting my stuff on the couch!!!! lol v kool , so my question is...................

wat r u upto tonite

i did put a question hun just above ,but in answer to yours we have some friends coming round ,luckily my friend is on LT(she called it til she saw how much id lost)so the men will be having a beer ,we will be having water and the kids 4 girls(2mine ) will be watching a dvd ,not feeling very sociable would rather stay on here ,so i will put mine again ....ever flashed a copper ??

hahahah yep in blackpool there was about 30 of us all girls singing our heads off walking down the seafront and there must have been trouble further up cos about 4 mini buses with cops in past us so we all flashed!!!! lolol so funny so many of us the buses nearly ended up in the sea they got such a shock but a few got their heads out the window and cheers us on lol good question lil

Just a reminder anyone can answer these questions jump in anytime, soooooooo

have you ever split food on the floor and picked it up again and still dished it out?

ermmm thanks for the offer lil but im busy!! lol fashioned a toy you talking about sex toy??? or is that just mymucky mind? lol put it this way cucumbers which i really dont like the taste of but can find much better use for em!!!!!! lol

your soooo mucky lil lol and your married so your getting it im not!!!

ok heres one do u spit or swollow? ha

hahahahahah thats not the point of the thread! hahahahahh v funny though, no idea, im off men at the mo, long story my pet corner keeps me entertained! answer the question!!!!!! xx

when we first met i swallowed well it was only polite now its like australia i know its down there but i aint going ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol is this still going?!

Snap lil!!!

Back