The person before you

SO ANSWER THE QUESTION LOLOLOL then add one

Cant find the bloody question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask it again will ya ?

no but have been caught down acountry lane by a farmer while givin a bj !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes cheated on my first love,said id snogged someone when really i had ******** them on kwiksave carpark lol
ever been caught by your parents?

caught by my brother who was 10 at the time he was horified,
has anyone ever done it in the bath so anoing!!!

No but done it in the shower !!! Ever had a full blown affair????

this reminds me of a party game ive played many times 'have u ever' lol

no never had an affair

ermm

have u ever had a wee whilst youve been on the phone?

no i wish really need the excitment,with out all the guilt, why hav you u naughty girl,? have you ever tried chocolate body paint?

oh god yeh im always doing it was once on the phone to my hubby and he has a hands free set in his van so your voice is heard all over the van i didnt know he was in the van and said to him i cant even have a s#=t in piece little did i know he had his young apprentice in the van with him SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evet lied about the amount of weight you have lost ???

i bought some at an ann summers party recently, but dumped my fella before i got chance, oh hangon yes when i was about 18 and they did that sauce in the triangle thingy, really nice lol

and i dont have to answer my own question lolol

have you ever............ cheated on this diet and denied it!!!! lol

hahah well funny, never lied about my weight

no i wish really need the excitment,with out all the guilt, why hav you u naughty girl,? have you ever tried chocolate body paint?
Yeh about 10 years ago now very exciting and naughty lost loads of weight went down to 10st 12lb size 12 and never got found out !!!!!!!!! i wasnt with my husband i was with someone else at the time

;0) lol

HA HA loads of times my sister thinks i havent had food pass my lips since feb ha ha ha How wrong she is ha ha

ohh its all coming out now, when i first came on here i thought you were all sweet and innocent lol

HA HA no way forgot a question do all these strict do gooders dieters get on you friggin nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooo nobody want to answer that question????????????/

Back