The Person Under Me Game

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
I have seen this posted elsewhere and thought it would be good for us to get to know each other abit more.

I will start it off...

The person under me likes tequila !

So... the person under, now replies to the statement I made, then makes another statement for the person under them to reply to.

For example-

I love tequila.:p

The person under me is looking forward to christmas. '

Last edited:
Yes I am, love Christmas especially now with the kids, always magical to see their faces both on the day itself and all the stuff leading up to it! Love taking them to grottos etc!!! Haven't got much for it yet mind lol!

The person under me has a weird phobia.

Yes, I have lots of weird phobias!!! ROFL!

The person below me loves coffee?

Well I didnt until I did the cambridge diet, now I can drink it but cant stand it in food...strange

The person below me is feeling good today

OHHHH yes I am feeling good today

the person below me likes baking (as in cakes biscuits cookies rather than just cooking)

I would love to bake if I could make things bake RIGHT! LOL Im not a very good cook, but I do try! :)

The person below me loves watching TV!

I used to watch loads, now I can take it or leave it. Have a few things I love to watch Lost (HAVE to watch that!!), x-factor, antm, and like to watch a film if there are any good ones on. Other than that I'm usually on the computer :p

The person below me has a passion for shoes

Oh yes - how did you know
my moto is if the shoe fits buy it in every colour

the person below me is having pasta for their main meal today

Yes. Im doing my cheaper version of an 80s sweet gift box. OH can eat sweets until they come out of his ears!

The person below me is dresing up at halloween

Two Dans in our group (only one is a Daniel)
the person below me has done a supermarket shop today (saturday)

Did go to the supermarket, but just for sugar, cat biscuits and milk lol!

The person under me is going to watch x-factor tonight (I won't be :cry: )

I'm gonna sky plus it and go to bed early. ;)

The person below me is cooking a sunday roast with all the trimmings tomorrow?:drool:

sort of
I do a veggie version for me and a meat version for anyone else at out table - I just dont know how many I am feeding yet

the person under me regularly has painted finger nails :)

Yes I do! I'm an avon rep so always have a good supply of nail polish in a wide variety of colours lol! Did them last night actually and my toes ;)

The person under me is having a duvet day! (If you are I am SO jealous!!!)

No I dont need one as i still have 6 months of my contract left. Although I would like one and ive just seen the new sony with a 12 mega pixel camera! Ooops rambling a bit

The person below me just received chocolate and flowers

Back